Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Artist Corner
  3. gift for w1ckedstickly1983

gift for w1ckedstickly1983

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Artist Corner
27 Posts 6 Posters 1.2k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

    @Yanderemenhera 👀👀👀👀👀

    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @w1ckedsticky1983 I DMed you something btw

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • _Izzy_
      _Izzy_
      _Izzy_
      Bad Bunny Izzy minis<3 Shoujo Girls Puerto Rico Black Baddies<3 I ♡ My BF cutie womanism<3 News manga fan Tamagotchi club! Anti-Clanker bookworms PKM FAN Black community of DNS This Ship Sinks ☆★! Converse !☆★ Ranma Glazer ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Thoughtful
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      yo i think your art has improved^^

      typing on nintendo so pls forgive any typos!^^

      song of the week: Irremplazable (como la flor) by biancé

      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • _Izzy_ _Izzy_

        yo i think your art has improved^^

        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @_Izzy_ low-key it hasn't changed much from 2024 'til now...
        sometimes I will have something happen while drawing and I can't fix it and it becomes αss and I post it anyway....
        I think I should probably make and post a portfolio of some of the better stuff i've made when I get something I can take better photos with because this camera is blurry and butchers things like colors
        I do thank you for the complement lol

        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
        my new grounds account is called phroggered
        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @_Izzy_ I do apologize if I came off as rude, I feel like I sound a bit rude. that wasn't my intention btw

          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
          my new grounds account is called phroggered
          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

          _Izzy_ 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

            @_Izzy_ I do apologize if I came off as rude, I feel like I sound a bit rude. that wasn't my intention btw

            _Izzy_
            _Izzy_
            _Izzy_
            Bad Bunny Izzy minis<3 Shoujo Girls Puerto Rico Black Baddies<3 I ♡ My BF cutie womanism<3 News manga fan Tamagotchi club! Anti-Clanker bookworms PKM FAN Black community of DNS This Ship Sinks ☆★! Converse !☆★ Ranma Glazer ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Thoughtful
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Yanderemenhera i dont see anything rude lol
            i think youve improved since some of your drawings from a few months ago, the best way to tell is by redrawing your old stuff! (thatd make for a interesting post too!)

            typing on nintendo so pls forgive any typos!^^

            song of the week: Irremplazable (como la flor) by biancé

            Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • _Izzy_ _Izzy_

              @Yanderemenhera i dont see anything rude lol
              i think youve improved since some of your drawings from a few months ago, the best way to tell is by redrawing your old stuff! (thatd make for a interesting post too!)

              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @_Izzy_ oh ok lol, I'll see about doing that

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • foxyfemboy
                foxyfemboy
                foxyfemboy
                Femboy :3 INVADER ZIM - The Takeover evil emperor artist's.. femboyclub:3 panterafans ヾ(☆ゝ∀・)ノ Pururin ・プルリン Club!! (。ゝω・)ゞ addcfans silly womanism<3 Angel ♥ Femboy Furry 😈Hellverse wolf and fox lovers Dragon ball fans ☆★! Converse !☆★ ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Crazy In Love. i love cats Naruto Fans I ♥ Nirvana `Gravity Falls` ##adhd Eeveelution Fan! computer nerds Hazbin Hotel Fans ANTI FURRY HATTERS Anti Cringe Trans NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 TheFurriesOfDNS Animal Crossing Gang Has a Youtube Channel Coders Tamagotchi club! Nintendo Switch Users COOKIE MUNCH Dw fan X] STRNGER THINGS FANS Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ WARNING! STUPID! IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 proud furry LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Hellfire club ANTI-67 死にたい。。。 Puppy Boy Verified Invader Femboy enjoyers We <3 Gir Wears thigh socks meow Lucifer moringstar ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ emo meself African wild dogs club ahh peace and quit ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Multiplayer Piano Community Strawberry Milk ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                a true masterpeice

                i love foxes i love thm uh why don't i have a gf yet. Just because you see a smile, don't think you know what's going on underneath. A smile is a valuable tool, my dear. It inspires your friends, keeps your enemies guessing, and ensures no matter what YOU'RE the one in control. fave quote btw

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • 1
                • 2
                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Groups
                • Users
                • Tags
                • Popular