YIPPEEEEEEE
-
after so long...SO MUCH YELLING....SO MUCH CRYING......I GET MY PHONE BACK!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS tho they looked thru everything, THEY COULD TELL MY BSFS WERE TEENS!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS my dad has my phone next to him bc its charging. anyways now im off to lean my room, byeeee
-
after so long...SO MUCH YELLING....SO MUCH CRYING......I GET MY PHONE BACK!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS tho they looked thru everything, THEY COULD TELL MY BSFS WERE TEENS!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS my dad has my phone next to him bc its charging. anyways now im off to lean my room, byeeee
@Lil_silly yay w phone
-
I'm happy for you I'm grounded for months more
-
I'm happy for you I'm grounded for months more
@somethingkool101 oh :c i hope you get ungrounded soon!! (like sooner then when you actually get ungrounded- idk i make no sense)
-
@Lil_silly yay w phone
@sweetpuddin frrrr i so exciteddd
-
Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend .Rip mazer. xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
this persons level of joy is so high that even i can feel it and it's js words
-
this persons level of joy is so high that even i can feel it and it's js words
@studying2Bstupid hm??
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
I usually keep a burner phone wt me
Usually an old phone that my parents forgot about
Then when I'm grounded
I can still use it -
I usually keep a burner phone wt me
Usually an old phone that my parents forgot about
Then when I'm grounded
I can still use it@macncheese. I don’t have one sadlyyyy rahhhh (a burner)
-
YAYAYAYAYAYATYAAYAYAYAYAYA
-
after so long...SO MUCH YELLING....SO MUCH CRYING......I GET MY PHONE BACK!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS tho they looked thru everything, THEY COULD TELL MY BSFS WERE TEENS!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS my dad has my phone next to him bc its charging. anyways now im off to lean my room, byeeee
@Lil_silly That one person that doesn't delete all the apps and history when there done......OkOkok im playing, Im glad ur getting it back <3<3<<3
-
@Lil_silly That one person that doesn't delete all the apps and history when there done......OkOkok im playing, Im glad ur getting it back <3<3<<3
@Rorschach lollll ehhehehehhehe tyty
-
@Lil_silly That one person that doesn't delete all the apps and history when there done......OkOkok im playing, Im glad ur getting it back <3<3<<3
@Rorschach made that mistake once now i have a brick with 2 apps for a phone
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

۫
