Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Artist Corner
  3. I hate digital art

I hate digital art

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Artist Corner
5 Posts 5 Posters 160 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So I’m an artist I mostly do paper, but if you force me to do digital art, it’s gonna look bad, for example I’m trying to make my irl oc do the sybau meme bc I was bored and I had to trace some of it (the hands and also the arm placement) and it looks like a$$. Like it’s so terrible even a 3 year old can do better 😭✌️💔💔💔 anyways that was my rant ig

    IMG_8081.png
    What my colors mean:
    What my colors mean:
    Green: online able to talk!!!
    Yellow: away
    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
    Gray: offline
    Antispawnists DNI

    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    Rorschach ladiesman217 boomboxXD stupidguy 4 Replies Last reply
    2
    • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

      So I’m an artist I mostly do paper, but if you force me to do digital art, it’s gonna look bad, for example I’m trying to make my irl oc do the sybau meme bc I was bored and I had to trace some of it (the hands and also the arm placement) and it looks like a$$. Like it’s so terrible even a 3 year old can do better 😭✌️💔💔💔 anyways that was my rant ig

      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Snail News Staff!
      wrote on last edited by Rorschach
      #2

      @Lil_silly Blud........From what I've seen, your digital art is freaking fire, there may be one or two I don't like but the rest deserves to be displayed in a national museum of art.

      The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

        So I’m an artist I mostly do paper, but if you force me to do digital art, it’s gonna look bad, for example I’m trying to make my irl oc do the sybau meme bc I was bored and I had to trace some of it (the hands and also the arm placement) and it looks like a$$. Like it’s so terrible even a 3 year old can do better 😭✌️💔💔💔 anyways that was my rant ig

        ladiesman217
        ladiesman217
        ladiesman217
        ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Lil_silly i cant do digital bec i lowk don have the tech but it does seem pretty hard tbh

        𓂅. seth . ⟢
        ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
        ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
        . ,۫

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

          So I’m an artist I mostly do paper, but if you force me to do digital art, it’s gonna look bad, for example I’m trying to make my irl oc do the sybau meme bc I was bored and I had to trace some of it (the hands and also the arm placement) and it looks like a$$. Like it’s so terrible even a 3 year old can do better 😭✌️💔💔💔 anyways that was my rant ig

          boomboxXD
          boomboxXD
          boomboxXD
          RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Lil_silly honestly you just kinda have to get used to it over time! I was like you but in no time I got the hang of it

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

            So I’m an artist I mostly do paper, but if you force me to do digital art, it’s gonna look bad, for example I’m trying to make my irl oc do the sybau meme bc I was bored and I had to trace some of it (the hands and also the arm placement) and it looks like a$$. Like it’s so terrible even a 3 year old can do better 😭✌️💔💔💔 anyways that was my rant ig

            stupidguy
            stupidguy
            stupidguy
            Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend .Rip mazer. xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Lil_silly same

            I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

            1 Reply Last reply
            1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Don't have an account? Register

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Groups
            • Users
            • Tags
            • Popular