Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Staff Communications
  4. Technical Support
  5. Bug Reports
  6. omfg, this glitch pmo "mark as read' instead of topic. my third post I think about ts

omfg, this glitch pmo "mark as read' instead of topic. my third post I think about ts

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Bug Reports
10 Posts 5 Posters 299 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Screenshot 2026-08-14 9.50.59 PM.png

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • topratedsalesman
      topratedsalesman
      topratedsalesman
      Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Oh gosh what?? I read your last post about this, genuinely hope your good, I hope this gets fixed.

      Didn't you believe in me?
      Yeah you held me the whole way through
      But I couldn't say the words like you
      I was scared, C but I wanted to.

      I love you, Chesi.

      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

        Oh gosh what?? I read your last post about this, genuinely hope your good, I hope this gets fixed.

        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @topratedsalesman I'm ok, I know to NOT click it

        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
        my new grounds account is called phroggered
        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          i'll try refreshing the page, i've had the mark as read instead of topic thing go away after a while if I leave it in drafts so maybe it'll make it go away? idk, I'll try that and see if it works

          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
          my new grounds account is called phroggered
          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

            i'll try refreshing the page, i've had the mark as read instead of topic thing go away after a while if I leave it in drafts so maybe it'll make it go away? idk, I'll try that and see if it works

            Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            update, I refreshed the page 5+ times, closed the tab and reopened the site, now the post has been banished to drafts, I'll open drafts, click on the post and it won't open. it's stuck there.

            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
            my new grounds account is called phroggered
            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • topratedsalesman
              topratedsalesman
              topratedsalesman
              Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Uh oh

              Didn't you believe in me?
              Yeah you held me the whole way through
              But I couldn't say the words like you
              I was scared, C but I wanted to.

              I love you, Chesi.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ThinkGood
                ThinkGood
                ThinkGood
                Westhelm chronically online
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                5+ Pages?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                  Screenshot 2026-08-14 9.50.59 PM.png

                  ladiesman217
                  ladiesman217
                  ladiesman217
                  ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Yanderemenhera son stop pressing the gyat damn butoon 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

                  𓂅. seth . ⟢
                  ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                  ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                  . ,۫

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Raven
                    Raven
                    Raven
                    Co-Admin Staff Management
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Stop making posts about this as I've forwarded all bug reports, including yours to our admin team.


                    1176.jpg

                    ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Raven Raven

                      Stop making posts about this as I've forwarded all bug reports, including yours to our admin team.

                      ladiesman217
                      ladiesman217
                      ladiesman217
                      ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      w @Raven tuff opinion boii 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🤣🤣

                      𓂅. seth . ⟢
                      ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                      ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                      . ,۫

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular