Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. reply to this topic, and i'll give you a song to listen to-

reply to this topic, and i'll give you a song to listen to-

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
155 Posts 40 Posters 8.1k Views 36 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

    @w1ckedsticky1983 i'm your problem now also by mindless self indulgence because that song reminds me of Eric Cartman and you like Eric cartman

    w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @Yanderemenhera I dunno if I even have a favourite SP character now that I think abt it. Anygays, i gotta go home and listen 2 this, so I'll provide feedback later 😹😹

    Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

    ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • idekatp00-_-
      idekatp00-_-
      idekatp00-_-
      †ΝΙΚΕ_LUVAS† Anti Cringe Switchbru ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig Sneakerhead car enthusiasts Lil Tecca krendrick lamar NOCTURNAL Тотя Belt to ass 999 Rappers Hip Hop fans Black Fatigue<3 bacteria❤ Glokk40🧛🏾🦇 マインクラフト . womp womp
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      Yo

      Yanderemenhera 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • idekatp00-_- idekatp00-_-

        Yo

        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
        wrote on last edited by
        #17

        @idekatp00-_ look up white by the left rights, it's all that's coming to mind rn

        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
        my new grounds account is called phroggered
        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • idekatp00-_- idekatp00-_-

          Yo

          Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          @idekatp00-_ be sure to watch the MV

          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
          my new grounds account is called phroggered
          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
            wrote on last edited by
            #19

            GIVE ME A SIGNNN!~ HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!

            Pre sucked skittles
            PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
            https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

            If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
            Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

            Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

              GIVE ME A SIGNNN!~ HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!

              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote on last edited by
              #20

              @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M what's your age again? by rucka Rucka ali

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M what's your age again? by rucka Rucka ali

                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                @Yanderemenhera OH SHIT I LISTEN TO HIM

                Pre sucked skittles
                PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • takis
                  takis
                  takis
                  grounded
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  👀

                  all glory to god

                  Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    bro js forgot abt me ig

                    chinese-panda.png

                    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                    Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                      Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      THIS SONG IS A BANGER BUT THE THINGS THE DUDE IN THE SONG DID ISNT

                      Pre sucked skittles
                      PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                      https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                      If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                      Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • takis takis

                        👀

                        Yanderemenhera
                        Yanderemenhera
                        Yanderemenhera
                        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #25

                        @takis go cops by rucka Rucka ali

                        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                        my new grounds account is called phroggered
                        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA takis 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                          @takis go cops by rucka Rucka ali

                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #26

                          @Yanderemenhera THATS A BANGER DUDE

                          Pre sucked skittles
                          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • macncheese. macncheese.

                            bro js forgot abt me ig

                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #27

                            @macncheese. magical secret powers by slack circus

                            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                            my new grounds account is called phroggered
                            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                              Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #28

                              im now listening to "epstein files" by rucka rucka ali

                              Pre sucked skittles
                              PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                              https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                              If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                              Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                @takis go cops by rucka Rucka ali

                                takis
                                takis
                                takis
                                grounded
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #29

                                @Yanderemenhera yo ts tuff😹😹

                                all glory to god

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                  Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #30

                                  @Yanderemenhera hit me again

                                  Pre sucked skittles
                                  PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                  https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                  If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                  Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                  Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                                    @Yanderemenhera hit me again

                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #31

                                    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I hate jimmy page by mindless self indulgece

                                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                      @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I hate jimmy page by mindless self indulgece

                                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                      Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #32

                                      @Yanderemenhera MY GF LISTENS TO THEM

                                      Pre sucked skittles
                                      PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                      https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                      If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                      Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Luana.vasper
                                        Luana.vasper
                                        Luana.vasper
                                        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                        wrote on last edited by Luana.vasper
                                        #33

                                        :) politely stares

                                        There's a post that I replied to on my pf, "What kinda music y'all like"
                                        I list a lot of artists and groups I listen to on there ifyw look at that.

                                        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                        Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                          :) politely stares

                                          There's a post that I replied to on my pf, "What kinda music y'all like"
                                          I list a lot of artists and groups I listen to on there ifyw look at that.

                                          Yanderemenhera
                                          Yanderemenhera
                                          Yanderemenhera
                                          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #34

                                          @Luana.vasper hmmm, uh how about girl 2 by shisei kammettechan

                                          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                          my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • 8
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular