Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Music
  3. reply to this topic, and i'll give you a song to listen to-

reply to this topic, and i'll give you a song to listen to-

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
158 Posts 40 Posters 8.4k Views 36 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Shockrat Shockrat

    SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOH-SH1T

    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @Shockrat I'll survive - Seether

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Cicadasandbats
      Cicadasandbats
      Cicadasandbats
      Saleshun ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Bats's Cave Limited chat-perms TWD ILOVETHEBACKROOMS The IDG Nerdy Geeks Belt to ass Crazy In Love. i <3 my computer This Ship Sinks Chud artist's.. Thoughtful we read fanfic lol Dark Humor Club Anti-Clanker Fry Guys!! stalker F**k Cancer NOCTURNAL I hope this hurts Horror Movie obsession ・My smile is stitched...・ AO3 READER Italian Yaoi J.AI #1 analog horror fan Pangender Mother Mother Radiohead BIGGIE Switchbru roblox
      wrote on last edited by
      #78

      Hmm... I wonder..

      "It's too little, way too late." - Laufey
      "I cower before your display of dominance" -Luci

      Oh shit.

      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

        @Shockrat I'll survive - Seether

        Shockrat
        Shockrat
        Shockrat
        I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
        wrote on last edited by
        #79

        @Yanderemenhera whoo, I love seether

        Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Cicadasandbats Cicadasandbats

          Hmm... I wonder..

          Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
          wrote on last edited by
          #80

          @Cicadasandbats little one - highly suspect

          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
          my new grounds account is called phroggered
          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

          Cicadasandbats 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

            @Cicadasandbats little one - highly suspect

            Cicadasandbats
            Cicadasandbats
            Cicadasandbats
            Saleshun ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Bats's Cave Limited chat-perms TWD ILOVETHEBACKROOMS The IDG Nerdy Geeks Belt to ass Crazy In Love. i <3 my computer This Ship Sinks Chud artist's.. Thoughtful we read fanfic lol Dark Humor Club Anti-Clanker Fry Guys!! stalker F**k Cancer NOCTURNAL I hope this hurts Horror Movie obsession ・My smile is stitched...・ AO3 READER Italian Yaoi J.AI #1 analog horror fan Pangender Mother Mother Radiohead BIGGIE Switchbru roblox
            wrote on last edited by
            #81

            @Yanderemenhera
            Woah, never heard.. ill check it out rn

            "It's too little, way too late." - Laufey
            "I cower before your display of dominance" -Luci

            Oh shit.

            Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Cicadasandbats Cicadasandbats

              @Yanderemenhera
              Woah, never heard.. ill check it out rn

              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote on last edited by
              #82

              @Cicadasandbats you liked it or no?

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              Cicadasandbats 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                wrote on last edited by
                #83

                HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME

                Pre sucked skittles
                PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                Shockrat Yanderemenhera 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                  HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME

                  Shockrat
                  Shockrat
                  Shockrat
                  I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #84

                  @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M

                  Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA Yanderemenhera 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Shockrat Shockrat

                    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M

                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #85

                    @Shockrat ???

                    Pre sucked skittles
                    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                    Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • topratedsalesman
                      topratedsalesman
                      topratedsalesman
                      Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #86

                      Hey Auntie Menhera

                      Didn't you believe in me?
                      Yeah you held me the whole way through
                      But I couldn't say the words like you
                      I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                      I love you, Chesi.

                      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                        @Shockrat ???

                        Shockrat
                        Shockrat
                        Shockrat
                        I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #87

                        @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M didnt mean to mention you, i misclicked and couldn't back out lol

                        Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #88

                          lol

                          Pre sucked skittles
                          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                            Hey Auntie Menhera

                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #89

                            @topratedsalesman you're mine - da games

                            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                            my new grounds account is called phroggered
                            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                            topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                              @topratedsalesman you're mine - da games

                              topratedsalesman
                              topratedsalesman
                              topratedsalesman
                              Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #90

                              @Yanderemenhera FUUCCKKKK YEAAAAHHHHHHH
                              You know me so well ❤

                              Didn't you believe in me?
                              Yeah you held me the whole way through
                              But I couldn't say the words like you
                              I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                              I love you, Chesi.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                @Cicadasandbats you liked it or no?

                                Cicadasandbats
                                Cicadasandbats
                                Cicadasandbats
                                Saleshun ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Bats's Cave Limited chat-perms TWD ILOVETHEBACKROOMS The IDG Nerdy Geeks Belt to ass Crazy In Love. i <3 my computer This Ship Sinks Chud artist's.. Thoughtful we read fanfic lol Dark Humor Club Anti-Clanker Fry Guys!! stalker F**k Cancer NOCTURNAL I hope this hurts Horror Movie obsession ・My smile is stitched...・ AO3 READER Italian Yaoi J.AI #1 analog horror fan Pangender Mother Mother Radiohead BIGGIE Switchbru roblox
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #91

                                @Yanderemenhera
                                SOB instant add to playlist it's perfect

                                "It's too little, way too late." - Laufey
                                "I cower before your display of dominance" -Luci

                                Oh shit.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                                  HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME

                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #92

                                  @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M let 'em burn - NOTHING MORE

                                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Shockrat Shockrat

                                    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M

                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #93

                                    @Shockrat absolute zero - stone sour

                                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ext.savy
                                      ext.savy
                                      ext.savy
                                      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #94

                                      okay so like hey :3

                                      megumi 🤤

                                      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ext.savy ext.savy

                                        okay so like hey :3

                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #95

                                        @ext.savy blank space - I prevail

                                        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                        my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ext.savy
                                          ext.savy
                                          ext.savy
                                          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #96

                                          LMAOO THAT MADE ME LAUGH MY ASŞ OFF, U ARE VERY FUNNY MAN (it was a banger tho :3)

                                          megumi 🤤

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • 8
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular