Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. Relationships of bdns, do yall have eachothers password?

Relationships of bdns, do yall have eachothers password?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
20 Posts 13 Posters 607 Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    No i dont have his pass😂😂😂 im mad abt it

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Nonbinary_wolf
      Nonbinary_wolf
      Nonbinary_wolf
      R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      No, I don't have his password. I don't feel like I need it.

      Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

      Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

      "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AveryTheMayo
        AveryTheMayo
        AveryTheMayo
        silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        only one person has my password

        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AveryTheMayo AveryTheMayo

          only one person has my password

          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @CRAWLIPEDE you?

          Pre sucked skittles
          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

          AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

            @CRAWLIPEDE you?

            AveryTheMayo
            AveryTheMayo
            AveryTheMayo
            silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M no

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • grilledcheese
              grilledcheese
              grilledcheese
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              what kinda person relationship or not would give anyone a password for any of their accounts 😭🙏

              I liek cats :P

              AveryTheMayo TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • grilledcheese grilledcheese

                what kinda person relationship or not would give anyone a password for any of their accounts 😭🙏

                AveryTheMayo
                AveryTheMayo
                AveryTheMayo
                silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @grilledcheese me

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • grilledcheese grilledcheese

                  what kinda person relationship or not would give anyone a password for any of their accounts 😭🙏

                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @grilledcheese me and my gf

                  Pre sucked skittles
                  PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                  https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                  If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                  Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Araghie
                    Araghie
                    Araghie
                    Percussionists United Pierced people Anti-Clanker Diablo 3 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's..
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    No, we don't have each others' passwords for anything generally. I feel it to be a breach of privacy towards my significant other if I ask for the password for anything they own

                    ⋅⋆─𖤓─ ⋆⋅

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • Nared
                      Nared
                      Nared
                      BrowseDNS Staff The "Happy Browsing!" Movement
                      wrote on last edited by Nared
                      #12

                      No. My gf isn't even on bdns as much as she used to. We talk through other means. I don't have her password and she doesn't have mine. And i won't give it to her

                      Your friend!

                      Pronouns:He/Him
                      Age:23

                      Happy Browsing!
                      Likes: Dubstep/EDM and Lofi

                      Cover photo made by me

                      Yuri is best doki, if anyone disagrees, they will meet an untimely fate /jk

                      If you need any advice just dm me

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • topratedsalesman
                        topratedsalesman
                        topratedsalesman
                        Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        No, if I EVER give it my pw, it's so they could change my profile picture [I'm on switch]

                        Didn't you believe in me?
                        Yeah you held me the whole way through
                        But I couldn't say the words like you
                        I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                        I love you, Chesi.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Yanderemenhera
                          Yanderemenhera
                          Yanderemenhera
                          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          if they wanted to see my password or whatever stuff I had i'd show it to them. since i'm ace don't really have any reason to cheat on someone 😭 if they really wanna look through random messages of me tryna explain how to use bns to some lil guy idrc tbh

                          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                          my new grounds account is called phroggered
                          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • WeedAreTheWorld
                            WeedAreTheWorld
                            WeedAreTheWorld
                            420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            Is it a normal thing for people to give their passwords to their significant others

                            'Just . Say . No'

                            topratedsalesman Yanderemenhera 2 Replies Last reply
                            1
                            • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                              Is it a normal thing for people to give their passwords to their significant others

                              topratedsalesman
                              topratedsalesman
                              topratedsalesman
                              Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              @NeverLetMeDown idk 😭
                              Only time people get my pw is to change my pfp or sum

                              Didn't you believe in me?
                              Yeah you held me the whole way through
                              But I couldn't say the words like you
                              I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                              I love you, Chesi.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                                Is it a normal thing for people to give their passwords to their significant others

                                Yanderemenhera
                                Yanderemenhera
                                Yanderemenhera
                                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                @NeverLetMeDown idk, it might be a sign that they don't trust each other but it could also be like a partner giving their partner their phone password so they can unlock it and order door dash or something like that

                                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ellaestjinkoo
                                  ellaestjinkoo
                                  ellaestjinkoo
                                  Crazy In Love. I ♡ My BF 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Silliest Goobers Clingy TwT ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ##adhd neurodivergent ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ chat-perms Nintendo Switch Users Roleplay Spotify ig Hide BDNS Ads
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  The only reason I have my bf password is because our passwords are very similar bc I made my account first and then he did. He would forget the password if I didnt remember it for him

                                  Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • ellaestjinkoo ellaestjinkoo

                                    The only reason I have my bf password is because our passwords are very similar bc I made my account first and then he did. He would forget the password if I didnt remember it for him

                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    @ellaestjinkoo yeah, that's valid lol, completely understandable

                                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • takis
                                      takis
                                      takis
                                      grounded
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      me and my ex always had our pass on every account and games and he would surprise me with different kind of stuff. But one day his hg found out I have his acc and she vents a lot and she lowk got mad cs I looked at her texts smh
                                      (there tgtr now btw never trust sm1 w a hg.) this is so off topic lmaoo😹

                                      all glory to god

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Don't have an account? Register

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Groups
                                      • Users
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular