Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. Why are people like this?

Why are people like this?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
22 Posts 8 Posters 836 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So I was in a call with my two bsf’s, one was with their dad getting food while the other was scrolling thru his phone, so I said I was gonna get a cookie and when I got up I heard my friend(we’ll call them R) R called me a big back and I turned and went back to my phone and said “wth did you jst call me??” And then they started making fun of my weight and then their dad (he’s in his 30’s) called me a whale, all we did was laugh but it hurt, really bad. now I don’t even wanna get food anymore. So should I listen to them and not eat or should I eat bc I don’t even know

    IMG_8081.png
    What my colors mean:
    What my colors mean:
    Green: online able to talk!!!
    Yellow: away
    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
    Gray: offline
    Antispawnists DNI

    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    ext.savy boomboxXD grilledcheese macncheese. 4 Replies Last reply
    2
    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
      Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      get new friends

      Pre sucked skittles
      PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
      https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

      If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
      Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

        get new friends

        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M but I don’t wanna leave them, I really love them and their going thru a rlly difficult time rn

        IMG_8081.png
        What my colors mean:
        What my colors mean:
        Green: online able to talk!!!
        Yellow: away
        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
        Gray: offline
        Antispawnists DNI

        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          RUIN THEM MORE!

          Pre sucked skittles
          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

          1 Reply Last reply
          -1
          • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

            So I was in a call with my two bsf’s, one was with their dad getting food while the other was scrolling thru his phone, so I said I was gonna get a cookie and when I got up I heard my friend(we’ll call them R) R called me a big back and I turned and went back to my phone and said “wth did you jst call me??” And then they started making fun of my weight and then their dad (he’s in his 30’s) called me a whale, all we did was laugh but it hurt, really bad. now I don’t even wanna get food anymore. So should I listen to them and not eat or should I eat bc I don’t even know

            ext.savy
            ext.savy
            ext.savy
            Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Two_Time dont listen to them, keep eating i promise it doesnt really work not to eat and u will feel very sick and get new friends or sum bc real friends dont say that and the dad is weird asf for saying that, grown asş man btw like grow up..

            megumi 🤤

            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • ext.savy ext.savy

              @Two_Time dont listen to them, keep eating i promise it doesnt really work not to eat and u will feel very sick and get new friends or sum bc real friends dont say that and the dad is weird asf for saying that, grown asş man btw like grow up..

              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @ext.savy fr

              Pre sucked skittles
              PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
              https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

              If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
              Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Alr ty u two..

                IMG_8081.png
                What my colors mean:
                What my colors mean:
                Green: online able to talk!!!
                Yellow: away
                Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                Gray: offline
                Antispawnists DNI

                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Mate just block em

                  Pre sucked skittles
                  PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                  https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                  If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                  Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                    So I was in a call with my two bsf’s, one was with their dad getting food while the other was scrolling thru his phone, so I said I was gonna get a cookie and when I got up I heard my friend(we’ll call them R) R called me a big back and I turned and went back to my phone and said “wth did you jst call me??” And then they started making fun of my weight and then their dad (he’s in his 30’s) called me a whale, all we did was laugh but it hurt, really bad. now I don’t even wanna get food anymore. So should I listen to them and not eat or should I eat bc I don’t even know

                    boomboxXD
                    boomboxXD
                    boomboxXD
                    RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Two_Time idk your relationship with your friends but if they are genuinely disrespectful and if setting boundaries does not work I think you should let that close frienship go
                    I think before doing anything that you might regret idk how much you valuew your friendship but try to communicate

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • stupidguy
                      stupidguy
                      stupidguy
                      Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend .Rip mazer. xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      block em get new friends and you can still eat

                      I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                        So I was in a call with my two bsf’s, one was with their dad getting food while the other was scrolling thru his phone, so I said I was gonna get a cookie and when I got up I heard my friend(we’ll call them R) R called me a big back and I turned and went back to my phone and said “wth did you jst call me??” And then they started making fun of my weight and then their dad (he’s in his 30’s) called me a whale, all we did was laugh but it hurt, really bad. now I don’t even wanna get food anymore. So should I listen to them and not eat or should I eat bc I don’t even know

                        grilledcheese
                        grilledcheese
                        grilledcheese
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Two_Time nah, eat food, and get rid of those "friends" because if they laugh out you to get enjoyment there's definitely something wrong w/ them

                        I liek cats :P

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Cry_babyRoyalty
                          Cry_babyRoyalty
                          Cry_babyRoyalty
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          keep eatingggg!!!
                          ur perfect just the way u r

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                            So I was in a call with my two bsf’s, one was with their dad getting food while the other was scrolling thru his phone, so I said I was gonna get a cookie and when I got up I heard my friend(we’ll call them R) R called me a big back and I turned and went back to my phone and said “wth did you jst call me??” And then they started making fun of my weight and then their dad (he’s in his 30’s) called me a whale, all we did was laugh but it hurt, really bad. now I don’t even wanna get food anymore. So should I listen to them and not eat or should I eat bc I don’t even know

                            macncheese.
                            macncheese.
                            macncheese.
                            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @Two_Time nah thats js normal for me
                            Idk if they want good for me or theyre js bullying tho
                            Idk my bro said that he does it to motivate me to lose weight

                            chinese-panda.png

                            live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • macncheese.
                              macncheese.
                              macncheese.
                              Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Js dont let it get to your head
                              K?

                              chinese-panda.png

                              live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Lil_sillyz
                                Lil_sillyz
                                Lil_sillyz
                                | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Ty all for ur support, I went over it with them and it went well ^^ (I’m eating a whole [censored] big of chips tho-)

                                IMG_8081.png
                                What my colors mean:
                                What my colors mean:
                                Green: online able to talk!!!
                                Yellow: away
                                Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                Gray: offline
                                Antispawnists DNI

                                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                stupidguy macncheese. 2 Replies Last reply
                                1
                                • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                  Ty all for ur support, I went over it with them and it went well ^^ (I’m eating a whole [censored] big of chips tho-)

                                  stupidguy
                                  stupidguy
                                  stupidguy
                                  Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend .Rip mazer. xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Two_Time i ate a party size so ur good

                                  I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                    Ty all for ur support, I went over it with them and it went well ^^ (I’m eating a whole [censored] big of chips tho-)

                                    macncheese.
                                    macncheese.
                                    macncheese.
                                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Two_Time gld to know!
                                    one thing tho...
                                    idk u personally n im js going off this post but...
                                    tryto exercise sum more
                                    rly helped me in my life ngl!

                                    chinese-panda.png

                                    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • macncheese. macncheese.

                                      @Two_Time gld to know!
                                      one thing tho...
                                      idk u personally n im js going off this post but...
                                      tryto exercise sum more
                                      rly helped me in my life ngl!

                                      Lil_sillyz
                                      Lil_sillyz
                                      Lil_sillyz
                                      | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @macncheese. I try to but I feel dizzy if I do it too much

                                      IMG_8081.png
                                      What my colors mean:
                                      What my colors mean:
                                      Green: online able to talk!!!
                                      Yellow: away
                                      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                      Gray: offline
                                      Antispawnists DNI

                                      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                      macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                        @macncheese. I try to but I feel dizzy if I do it too much

                                        macncheese.
                                        macncheese.
                                        macncheese.
                                        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @Two_Time oh
                                        prob drink more water ur prob dehydrated
                                        n prob go see a doctor too

                                        chinese-panda.png

                                        live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                        Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • macncheese. macncheese.

                                          @Two_Time oh
                                          prob drink more water ur prob dehydrated
                                          n prob go see a doctor too

                                          Lil_sillyz
                                          Lil_sillyz
                                          Lil_sillyz
                                          | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @macncheese. I did see a doctor but they jst said I’m fine and that I jst need to exercise more when I used to EVERYTHING DAY in k-5 and in 6 grade and a lil bit in 7th, so imo EXPLAIN THAT-

                                          IMG_8081.png
                                          What my colors mean:
                                          What my colors mean:
                                          Green: online able to talk!!!
                                          Yellow: away
                                          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                          Gray: offline
                                          Antispawnists DNI

                                          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                          macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular