Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Music
  3. put your music below and I listen too it I guess

put your music below and I listen too it I guess

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
30 Posts 15 Posters 1.1k Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AveryTheMayo AveryTheMayo

    @JadeF1re someone posted good music for once

    JadeF1re
    JadeF1re
    JadeF1re
    | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FAN
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @CRAWLIPEDE thank

    dm me if you wanna, they're open
    my switch fc is SW-1581-4284-9034
    that's about it cya

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I'm a guy ethan
      I'm a guy ethan
      I'm a guy ethan
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      till you can't by cody johnson

      AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        My September; Nastyona

        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

        AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Noctis
          Noctis
          Noctis
          Be Yourself With All Your Might
          wrote on last edited by Noctis
          #9

          Getta banban

          AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • macncheese.
            macncheese.
            macncheese.
            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            Graze by shes green
            Head phones for best experience

            chinese-panda.png

            live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

            AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • bottiglia
              bottiglia
              bottiglia
              Alex G OC-Maker Chud artist's.. AroAce Club GenderFluid stomach book Kandi kids >w< Mindless Self Indulgence deltarune Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ YURI ENJOYER yaoi enjoyer IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER Italian YI XI!! indie game fan tadc fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ENA FAN daniel hentschnel ♥ Despite everything, it's still you. DDLC Fans Nintendo Switch Users miku ♡ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS liana flores
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              papercut by liana flores or girl hell 1999 by femtanyl (they're both VERY different so choose wisely)

              my pronouns are up to your interpretation

              AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Cry_babyRoyalty
                Cry_babyRoyalty
                Cry_babyRoyalty
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                boy is mine- Ariana Grande

                AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AveryTheMayo
                  AveryTheMayo
                  AveryTheMayo
                  silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  why are there so many songs 😭

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AveryTheMayo
                    AveryTheMayo
                    AveryTheMayo
                    silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    gonna be listening for hours atp

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • idekatp00-_-
                      idekatp00-_-
                      idekatp00-_-
                      †ΝΙΚΕ_LUVAS† Anti Cringe Switchbru ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig Sneakerhead car enthusiasts Lil Tecca krendrick lamar NOCTURNAL Тотя Belt to ass 999 Rappers Hip Hop fans Black Fatigue<3 bacteria❤ Glokk40🧛🏾🦇 マインクラフト . womp womp
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • idekatp00-_- idekatp00-_-

                        macncheese.
                        macncheese.
                        macncheese.
                        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        @idekatp00-_ how did u do that ???

                        chinese-panda.png

                        live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                        idekatp00-_- 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • macncheese. macncheese.

                          @idekatp00-_ how did u do that ???

                          idekatp00-_-
                          idekatp00-_-
                          idekatp00-_-
                          †ΝΙΚΕ_LUVAS† Anti Cringe Switchbru ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig Sneakerhead car enthusiasts Lil Tecca krendrick lamar NOCTURNAL Тотя Belt to ass 999 Rappers Hip Hop fans Black Fatigue<3 bacteria❤ Glokk40🧛🏾🦇 マインクラフト . womp womp
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          @macncheese. Just paste a Spotify link and it automatically does it i think

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • luklukluk
                            luklukluk
                            luklukluk
                            Gay People Femboy :3 womanism<3 im a girl Omega Yaoi Ώ Australian ppl Gigachad | Certified Puppy Taken song of the day YURI ENJOYER Belt to ass Cara's followers Pink Pony Club @Everyone The Dog Type People (No Furrys Are Not Intended In The Name roblox Eeveelution Fan! ##adhd womp womp Autistic peeps W Spotify ig Has a Youtube Channel One Piece Fans Switchbru Omega Yuri Ω chat-perms NEET yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ THE BIG BACK SQUAD Food Lovers People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things ANTI-67 NOCTURNAL homosexual Scratch.mit.edu KIIS 106.5 Slipper to Ass Detective WARNING! STUPID! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Animal Crossing Gang
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            sharks by imagine dragons

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • I'm a guy ethan I'm a guy ethan

                              till you can't by cody johnson

                              AveryTheMayo
                              AveryTheMayo
                              AveryTheMayo
                              silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              @I-m-a-guy-ethan AMAZEING

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                My September; Nastyona

                                AveryTheMayo
                                AveryTheMayo
                                AveryTheMayo
                                silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                @Luana.vasper already listened to it

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Noctis Noctis

                                  Getta banban

                                  AveryTheMayo
                                  AveryTheMayo
                                  AveryTheMayo
                                  silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #21

                                  @Innocent eh it's fine I guess

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • macncheese. macncheese.

                                    Graze by shes green
                                    Head phones for best experience

                                    AveryTheMayo
                                    AveryTheMayo
                                    AveryTheMayo
                                    silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #22

                                    @macncheese. I have this is my playlist now

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • bottiglia bottiglia

                                      papercut by liana flores or girl hell 1999 by femtanyl (they're both VERY different so choose wisely)

                                      AveryTheMayo
                                      AveryTheMayo
                                      AveryTheMayo
                                      silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #23

                                      @bottiglia listened to it and its aright

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Cry_babyRoyalty Cry_babyRoyalty

                                        boy is mine- Ariana Grande

                                        AveryTheMayo
                                        AveryTheMayo
                                        AveryTheMayo
                                        silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #24

                                        @Cry_babyRoyalty listen to it before

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Chef_pp
                                          Chef_pp
                                          Chef_pp
                                          baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #25

                                          As The World Caves In

                                          Junior!!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular