guys can we roleplay that were all living together
-
@Nonbinary_wolf im good. what do you want tho? im going to arbys
@TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M can I have my soda please
-
falls asleep in the top bunk bed
-
@TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M can I have my soda please
Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u@I-mmaleandboard gives soda
-
opens soda and chugs it
-
Throws up from the top bunk
-
WHAT HAPPENED HERE, VULPINE IS THROWING UP
-
Too much soda and cookis
-
It was everyone, they all were walking back with sugar food and drinks, they know i have bad impulse control
-

-
yeah no, im calling ur father (uhm… can someone be the father..)
-
I yell up from the basement. "Can I be let out?"
@Ambrulę no stay there ur being grounded for 2 months from sneaking out at 2am
-
@dilaudidd I bet I could beat up your mother
@a_random_child nah, make it the opposite
-
MOMMMMMYYYYY!!!!!!!
-
@dilaudidd back off my child u useless man
@sophh i-i'm just a they/them....
a sweet and innocent they/them.... -
sobs
-
sobs
@dilaudidd, its ok we will slap the hex outta that man
-
idk even know why i made u the father
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login