Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. guys can we roleplay that were all living together

guys can we roleplay that were all living together

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
294 Posts 25 Posters 23.4k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User? A Former User

    eats the trail of ants and laughs maniacly

    ext.savy
    ext.savy
    ext.savy
    Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
    wrote on last edited by
    #124

    @Vulpinefox STOP EATING THE ANTS slaps the back of his neck

    megumi 🤤

    Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A Former User?
      A Former User?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #125

      bites

      ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A Former User?
        A Former User?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #126

        Hissss

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Noctis Noctis

          @Vulpinefox I sprayed it

          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
          wrote on last edited by
          #127

          @Innocent BAD slaps the back of ur neck

          megumi 🤤

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Former User? A Former User

            bites

            ext.savy
            ext.savy
            ext.savy
            Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
            wrote on last edited by
            #128

            @Vulpinefox HEY MAN

            megumi 🤤

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ext.savy ext.savy

              @Vulpinefox STOP EATING THE ANTS slaps the back of his neck

              Noctis
              Noctis
              Noctis
              Be Yourself With All Your Might
              wrote on last edited by
              #129

              @ext.savy I laughed pointing my finger out on vulpinefox

              ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A Former User?
                A Former User?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #130

                falls asleep

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A Former User?
                  A Former User?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #131

                  UGHHHH

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Noctis Noctis

                    @ext.savy I laughed pointing my finger out on vulpinefox

                    ext.savy
                    ext.savy
                    ext.savy
                    Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #132

                    @Innocent slaps ur hand

                    megumi 🤤

                    Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ext.savy ext.savy

                      @Innocent slaps ur hand

                      Noctis
                      Noctis
                      Noctis
                      Be Yourself With All Your Might
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #133

                      @ext.savy Ow—

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A Former User?
                        A Former User?
                        A Former User
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #134

                        gets the toliet plunger and stares at them

                        Noctis ext.savy 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • A Former User? A Former User

                          gets the toliet plunger and stares at them

                          Noctis
                          Noctis
                          Noctis
                          Be Yourself With All Your Might
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #135

                          @Vulpinefox Wait please I am innocent😰

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A Former User? A Former User

                            gets the toliet plunger and stares at them

                            ext.savy
                            ext.savy
                            ext.savy
                            Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #136

                            @Vulpinefox put.it.down

                            megumi 🤤

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A Former User?
                              A Former User?
                              A Former User
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #137

                              I found a lollipop starts licking it

                              ext.savy Noctis 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • A Former User? A Former User

                                I found a lollipop starts licking it

                                ext.savy
                                ext.savy
                                ext.savy
                                Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #138

                                @Vulpinefox NOOOO tackles you

                                megumi 🤤

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ext.savy
                                  ext.savy
                                  ext.savy
                                  Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #139

                                  oh my I need new kids..

                                  megumi 🤤

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A Former User? A Former User

                                    I found a lollipop starts licking it

                                    Noctis
                                    Noctis
                                    Noctis
                                    Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #140

                                    @Vulpinefox I started to eat the bed crumbs

                                    ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Noctis Noctis

                                      @Vulpinefox I started to eat the bed crumbs

                                      ext.savy
                                      ext.savy
                                      ext.savy
                                      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #141

                                      @Innocent OMG STOP

                                      megumi 🤤

                                      Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ext.savy ext.savy

                                        @Innocent OMG STOP

                                        Noctis
                                        Noctis
                                        Noctis
                                        Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #142

                                        @ext.savy I hissed then crawled up the walls

                                        ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Noctis Noctis

                                          @ext.savy I hissed then crawled up the walls

                                          ext.savy
                                          ext.savy
                                          ext.savy
                                          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #143

                                          @Innocent oh yeah I'm leaving walks out the room

                                          megumi 🤤

                                          Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 14
                                          • 15
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular