Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. guys can we roleplay that were all living together

guys can we roleplay that were all living together

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
294 Posts 25 Posters 23.4k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User?
    A Former User?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I'll go get the chloroform sighs as he knocks luna unconscious

    Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Shockrat
      Shockrat
      Shockrat
      I โ™ฅ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      ..................................................fooooooood.......................................................

      Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Nonbinary_wolf
        Nonbinary_wolf
        Nonbinary_wolf
        R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™ Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover ๐Ÿ˜ˆHellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote โบโ€งโ‚Šหš เฝเฝฒโ‹†โ™ฑโ‹†เฝ‹เพ€ หšโ‚Šโ€งโบ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅVent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I โ™ก C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS โš PROXYโฆป Hot Cocoa brokenโ€ฆ Mythology Club ฮฉ PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        Sitting in the corner.
        Am I the only one here that isn't hungry?

        Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

        Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

        "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

        Shockrat wyrm 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • A Former User?
          A Former User?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          i had to eat the sawdust in dads wooden shed to survive :)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Former User?
            A Former User?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #10
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Chef_pp
              Chef_pp
              Chef_pp
              baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel โ™ฅ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps โ˜…ัƒuะผะตshiั€ั€ะตัโ™ช WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. โ˜†โ˜…! Converse !โ˜†โ˜… SML fan GreyBarry pale as FโˆชCK Autistic peeps Toy Story I โ™ก My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              i'm sleeping in my room

              zzzz

              Junior!!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I'mmaleandboard
                I'mmaleandboard
                I'mmaleandboard
                Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                What happened to dad?

                Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I'mmaleandboard I'mmaleandboard

                  What happened to dad?

                  Chef_pp
                  Chef_pp
                  Chef_pp
                  baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel โ™ฅ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps โ˜…ัƒuะผะตshiั€ั€ะตัโ™ช WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. โ˜†โ˜…! Converse !โ˜†โ˜… SML fan GreyBarry pale as FโˆชCK Autistic peeps Toy Story I โ™ก My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  @I-mmaleandboard

                  wakes up

                  huhhhh??? what? oh... I'm the dad ig

                  Junior!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I'mmaleandboard
                    I'mmaleandboard
                    I'mmaleandboard
                    Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    Food

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                      Sitting in the corner.
                      Am I the only one here that isn't hungry?

                      Shockrat
                      Shockrat
                      Shockrat
                      I โ™ฅ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      @Nonbinary_wolf ..........not anymore............ ........They fed me.........

                      Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Jace123
                        Jace123
                        Jace123
                        Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead .Rip mazer. chat-perms โ˜…Vanilleyy Vertifiedโ˜… Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        "are we adress spider man orrr?"

                        I lโ™ฅve you foreverโ€ 

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Shockrat
                          Shockrat
                          Shockrat
                          I โ™ฅ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          creeping on th roof "...........always watching........."

                          Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A Former User?
                            A Former User?
                            A Former User
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            Can you Make us dino nuggies?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                              Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads ะขะพั‚ั hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl โ‹†โญ’หš๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท.โ‹†โœฎโ‹†ห™ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆHellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              Whos paying rent this month?

                              Pre sucked skittles
                              PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                              https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                              If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                              Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Shockrat
                                Shockrat
                                Shockrat
                                I โ™ฅ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                ...........not............me................ I want dino nuggets too...........

                                Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Shockrat
                                  Shockrat
                                  Shockrat
                                  I โ™ฅ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #21

                                  Silently watching from the corner

                                  Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A Former User?
                                    A Former User?
                                    A Former User
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #22

                                    when i get dino nuggies, i bite all the heads off and dip the headless bodies in ketchup :3

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Shockrat
                                      Shockrat
                                      Shockrat
                                      I โ™ฅ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #23

                                      valid....I think I shalt Join you...........you are now my......friend........

                                      Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • TwoTimee
                                        TwoTimee
                                        TwoTimee
                                        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #24

                                        can i buy a gun im trustworthy ๐Ÿ™

                                        It / rot / they / meow


                                        AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                        are ALL peak ships!!!


                                        (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                        stabs you #forthespawn

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Shockrat
                                          Shockrat
                                          Shockrat
                                          I โ™ฅ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #25

                                          ..........I approve of this endeavor.......You should just......"aquire"........it............I'll help....

                                          Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 11
                                          • 12
                                          • 13
                                          • 14
                                          • 15
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular