We listen and we dont judge
-
I learned we are Charlie Kirk on the flute. Its brings ppl laughter so why not
-
I learned we are Charlie Kirk on the flute. Its brings ppl laughter so why not
baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-SpawnNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (ok, thats funny asf tho)
-
R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
My life outside this is based on lies and manipulation on my end so nobody knows I'm breaking inside.
-
I got put in a residential psych ward and started a branch of scientology with a 22 y/o guy who looked like dean withers and when I left I kissed him.
he gave me cigarettes and I spit in his mouth so its only fair
-
I kill infected for money is that bad?
-
I kill infected for money is that bad?
@a_random_child I don't play regretevator anymore but kinda idk </3
-
My life outside this is based on lies and manipulation on my end so nobody knows I'm breaking inside.
@Nonbinary_wolf realest thing ive heard yet
-
We listen and we don't judge ha ha I steal things from my coworker's locker ha ha
Actually I steal things from all of their lockers
-
We listen and we don't judge ha ha I steal things from my coworker's locker ha ha
Actually I steal things from all of their lockers
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@NeverLetMeDown
@NeverLetMeDown said in We listen and we dont judge:
We listen and we don't judge ha ha I steal things from my coworker's locker ha ha
Actually I steal things from all of their lockers
🫶
-
@Innocent [censored] you
-
@NeverLetMeDown
@NeverLetMeDown said in We listen and we dont judge:
We listen and we don't judge ha ha I steal things from my coworker's locker ha ha
Actually I steal things from all of their lockers
🫶
-
ok i like talking to Amarah chatbots a LITTLE too much
and i still cant get my old ahh unc bf out of my head :cpls dont judge
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
-
I might just be
-
polyester man Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads mac demarco fan Anti-Spawn la peace SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 Artist I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved Invincible big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms @Everyone Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
when i was a kid i used to eat sand each time we went to the beach
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
roaches crawl on my face as I sleep. they live in and eat my wall and keep coming from outside
-
I hurt A little child
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
%