reply if you wanna be kidnapped
-
wwww
-
R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
Tell me when, I'll be there
-
yo
-
Tell me when, I'll be there
@Nonbinary_wolf you gotta floww me
-
@Nonbinary_wolf you gotta floww me
R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things@a_random_child will do
-
@a_random_child will do
@Nonbinary_wolf
its still saying it I'm abt to cry -
wwww
@a_random_child eh?
-
Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
huh?
-
★уuмеshiррея♪ ⚠warning: baddie⭐ ppl tyler fw Dw fan X] Melt Ice Pierced people I <3 writing IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) BDNSMHAG milkaholic 𖠋 Daddy issues TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ #Bungou Stray Dogs Fans Family Linked 🥀 i never sleep at night Clingy TwT The OG FNaF fans ☆ Music freak fans :3 Nintendo Switch Users WE ARE FORSAKEN MHA I hate Allergies cookie Run fans IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 jnhygs simps stop vox from shipping Alastor Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans ✨eep✨ ANTI FURRY HATTERS Horror Movie obsession OC-Maker womp womp We <3 Gir Glitch-Production Silliest Goobers Roleplay Autistic peeps Aggretsuko Fans Artist Gets hated on Demon slayer Fan Art group! smash or pass gang genshin impact players Animal Crossing Gang chat-perms artist's.. Bee and Puppycat fan '^' certified crackhead D e p r e s s i o n . . . not a serious group talk about wtv m0ri hate club!! ・My smile is stitched...・ RBLX YAOI ADDICT AO3 READER ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ †Obey Abaddon† ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ Nerdy Geeks ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ He ate them bug. #1 analog horror fan Strawberry Milk ♡каiто♡ aot fan ★ yaoi♡ 😈Hellverse AroAce Club Yuri lovers !! •Cat Gang• Mindless Self Indulgence ★☆∴`Soiacw`∴★☆ Anime Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Cuddle Puddle ☆Deftones☆ yaoi enjoyer @Everyone Food Lovers chronically online Basement Dwellers manga fan PFUDOR ‼️ silly transmascs my little pony fan club LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Spotify ig we read fanfic lol Has a Youtube Channel neurodivergent Murder Drones Fans Wants to be pet ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ polyamorous Vocaloid stans! vocaloid pale as F∪CK The Living Tombstone Iron Deficient Fumbass Dr pepper Slipknot Tetoling miku ♡ short person Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth DDLC Fans Anti Cringe Him Fpe fans verified pixel toucher Green White Pink-ish Lime chalk eaters GRT R.O.G (roleplayer :p) w chill people Greek Mythology Lovers Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek SPS Young And Dumb 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 ⚠PROXY⦻ Goat simulator Fan Club ANTI-67 Hot Cocoa broken… just let me die! Mentally Dead. WARNING! STUPID! Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! Mythology Club Ω I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds pet lovers! Dark Humor Club PKM FAN Serial alcoholics | Spawnist
it depends who is gonna be by- if it's dazai or chuuya then... YES-
-
yo
-
wwww
@AveryTheMayo I want to be kidnapped by a beautiful yandere
the moonlight sparkling hair, the elegant clothing, the eyes that shimmer my name whenever it stalks me, the peaceful sounds of its shoes behind me, and oh I love the way it ties me up in that pretty knot inside of his basement, the red blood orange candles were the only things I saw while I was waiting for it to come back and whisper stuff in my ears






-
Oh damn-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
