a browsedns comic series will be on the making!
-
@DailyNews still in it!! i finished all of your appearances
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@st4tic im hype!
-
@st4tic no way.. i'm so excited for real. don't show me yet though i want to be surprised. i can't wait!
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@DailyNews that's good!! :P the only people i removed thus far were @/TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA, @/TwoTimee and @/Rusty (SOBS I'M SORRY EVERYONE)
-
@st4tic im hype!
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@macncheese. good!! i hope this will revive the site
-
it seems im a bit too late to participate, im definitely interested though
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@MozukuLR you can sign up for the second issue, better late than never
also hey mozuku!
-
Sup mate, anywho I suppose you're right.
Name: Mozuku
Appearance: Use a sona rather than my literal real-life appearance. I’d probably want a humanoid version of me with dark clothing, black/magenta accents, maybe slightly messy hair and a generally sleep-deprived musician look. I can provide a reference image in dms.
Role: Side character, but recurring
Clothes/accessories: Dark oversized hoodie/jacket, black pants, headphones, and possibly a phone or laptop depending on the scene
How often: Occasionally. Enough to become recognizable, but not so often that I’m accidentally annexing the comic
-
Sup mate, anywho I suppose you're right.
Name: Mozuku
Appearance: Use a sona rather than my literal real-life appearance. I’d probably want a humanoid version of me with dark clothing, black/magenta accents, maybe slightly messy hair and a generally sleep-deprived musician look. I can provide a reference image in dms.
Role: Side character, but recurring
Clothes/accessories: Dark oversized hoodie/jacket, black pants, headphones, and possibly a phone or laptop depending on the scene
How often: Occasionally. Enough to become recognizable, but not so often that I’m accidentally annexing the comic
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@MozukuLR alrightie, thanks for submitting!! i'll open my dms for you
-
@DailyNews that's good!! :P the only people i removed thus far were @/TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA, @/TwoTimee and @/Rusty (SOBS I'M SORRY EVERYONE)
@st4tic Sad but makes sense, I'm a bit complicated to create
-
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
@Rusty i was gen struggling to draw you from different angles, it's alright though


-
now I need to fetch my reference image out of the shadow realm
-
I dunno wat this is but i guess ill sign up. :3
name of your character: bolt (my sona name)
species/description: uhhhhh blue fox with a type of lightning bolt shape in purple under the eyes.
main or side: side :P
appearance: dark clothes, thats it- just dark clothes.
how often to appear: situationally? like not often but often enough to be known as a side character... maybe?(i dont have a sona image, im too broke to affoard commisions lol)
-
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
okay guys please just know whoever signed up now will only appear in the second issue or later </3 thanks either way
-
@DailyNews that's good!! :P the only people i removed thus far were @/TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA, @/TwoTimee and @/Rusty (SOBS I'M SORRY EVERYONE)
@st4tic ah ok
-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
Will you make sneak peeks?? jst asking
-
Will you make sneak peeks?? jst asking
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@SumRandomLoser probably?? i'll make sure to spoil them and remove the text, just to avoid ruining the surprises when the full comic comes out
-
@SumRandomLoser probably?? i'll make sure to spoil them and remove the text, just to avoid ruining the surprises when the full comic comes out
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @EveryoneOhh okay (Waiting patiently for those


)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
