Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. Snail Mail! -Interview with St4tic!!!-

Snail Mail! -Interview with St4tic!!!-

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
23 Posts 6 Posters 405 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
    wrote last edited by Snail Mail
    #1

    The following was recorded on a private interview with @st4tic. If you have questions and concerns. DM please, and thank you! All right reserved of the official Snail Mail publisher. Blah, blah, blah.. ENJOY!

    Snail Mail asked: "First question... What made you join DNS..? And how did you find it? Saying as this site is very well hidden"

    St4tic replied with..: "well... to tell the truth, it MAY sound a bit weird......," Said st2tic, "me and a few people were investigating someone who was harassing a friend. we eventually found his account on this site."

    NO NAMES WILL BE SAID, Drama is not in Snail Mail!! 😤

    "Me and a friend..."continued st4tic, "made an account here and didn't log in much. we just reported the guy to the mods and kept an eye on him. but eventually, I started logging in more often.

    And, well, this was around october... I started interacting more, meeting new people, and I really fell in love with the community here!

    That's when I just stepped out of the shadows and becoming more active in threads, haha. However I must say that over time, I really think the site had a downgrade." He continued.. after typing for a little. "Many cool people I knew left, and the moderation became worse, at least in my opinion. but hey, I still love my friends here!"

    Snail Mail replied with: "Okay! That was really detailed! You seem to really enjoy it here, huh? Well then! My next question for you is... What's a crazy story you have?"

    He replied with..: "Oh, that's a tricky one for sure, but welp! I remember when I was like... ten(?) I REALLY loved hiding stuff from others for some reason. And I do acknowledge that's a terrible habit but like- come on, I was a kid at the time <//3

    Anyways, I liked hiding everything I saw. and one day I decided it was a brilliant idea to hide the car keys from my parents. I specifically remember the place I hid it in was somewhere deep within a closet. But when my parents noticed they IMMEDIATELY knew it was me and they asked where it was, yet at that point hours had passed and I forgot where I left it. So we searched almost everywhere and still couldn't find it, and the moment I actually remembered where I'd left it was the very next morning while I was getting prepared to go to school.. And I was embarrassed to admit it so I just slipped it on the table. And when they asked where it was.. I just said it was there all along <//3

    Years have passed and they somehow still don't know, but I guess you can't really blame me since I was just a kid doing kid things."

    Snail Mail replied with..: "Woah... A kid who likes to hide things..? Ha! I mean practical, most kids liked the idea of "stuff"! Now for my 3rd question! What core or quote has inspired or made you really think in life..?"

    Question 3 was not gathered. NO INFO. Sorry! Do not ask the person for info n it. It will be brought to my attention, and I WILL REPORT YOU. Thank you!

    BEFORE WE KEEP GOING, I'd like to remind you all, that in an interview.. You do NOT have to have a answer. And if you want the question and reply I asked not in the post. Due tell me!! 🤩

    Snail Mail: "That is aye, okay! 4th question then! What do you wanna be when you get older..? Or any goals..?"

    St4tic said..: "Well, I'm really interested in medicine, personally."

    Snail Mail: "Was this something you just picked up, or a dream due to anything..?"

    St4tic replied with..: "Well, nothing too deep! I'm really interested in studying and researching this kind of stuff, and I feel like being a doctor is an important job. Especially with the medical and technological advancements we have now."

    Snail Mail reply was: "That's a good job honestly! I think anyone can do anything as long as you can see yourself doing the job! Now for my 5th! And the final question. What are some things that interest you..? What makes you happy??
    As in what do you enjoy?"

    St4tic said: "I like drawing, a LOT. I'm not as good on digital art but, I personally love drawing on paper. I sometimes give some of my drawings to friends as little gifts!!

    And... Let's see.. I've been interested in coding as well. I've started using godot for a while and working on a few small projects here and there... And yeah... These are just some of the things I personally like.. But if I were to name all of them I feel like we'd be here forever haha.."

    Snail Mail asked him to do tell/ go on forever.

    St4tic said..: "One of the things I also like doing every so often is sculpting small figures and stuff in general. I personally use cold porcelain clay for them, I make tons of stuff ranging from hair clips and little keychains. I'm still learning though! I also tried cooking recently. I mostly like baking.. Even though i'm kind of impatient if I have to wait too long lmao. I also like researching random topics online, I don't really care what it is. Stuff like the history of computer viruses and mundane things in general are enough to keep me entertained."

    Snail Mail: "Woah! You sound like an interesting person with a lot of good stories!! The proof is this interview, lol. Well that concludes our interview. Thank you for your time, St4tic!"

    St4tic: "Thanks for hearing me out!! that was fun ^^"

    Editor: Snail Mail/Littlebean_877
    Arthur: Snail Mail/ Littlebean_877
    Publisher: Snail Mail/ Littlebean_877

    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Blah, blah,

      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        Youtube Music | Spawnist Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles podcasters of bdns anonymous multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse I mess wit u proud furry
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        can i be next?

        Pre sucked skittles
        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

          can i be next?

          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          I have a line 😞
          It's @NeverLetMeDown next! But I can make you next!! 🫰

          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

          SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            Youtube Music | Spawnist Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles podcasters of bdns anonymous multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse I mess wit u proud furry
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            ill take it

            Pre sucked skittles
            PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
            https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

            If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
            Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

            Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

              ill take it

              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              Yay!

              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                blah, blah.

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  Blah, blah.

                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Snail Mail
                    Snail Mail
                    Snail Mail
                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    Blah,blah.

                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      Blah, blah.

                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        Youtube Music | Spawnist Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles podcasters of bdns anonymous multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse I mess wit u proud furry
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        Blah, blah.

                        Pre sucked skittles
                        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          Bah, blah.

                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            Blah, blah

                            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              blah, blah

                              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                Blah, blah

                                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Snail Mail
                                  Snail Mail
                                  Snail Mail
                                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  bleach, blach

                                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    blah, blah

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      blah,blah

                                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        blah

                                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • stupidguy
                                          stupidguy
                                          stupidguy
                                          Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend mazer friendz :3 xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          st4tic?😭 wowie

                                          I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular