I am so mad rn.
-
Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person We’re the best /jjj Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Natalies fav Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ Kandi kids >w< Random Losers!! Bats's Cave HAIL MOUTHCLOUD switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Anti-Clanker ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! anti-clanker deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
And no, you are absolutely NOT in the wrong. Tell an adult asap
-
I told my mom and she said “I’m sos sorry baby” that’s not helpful
but it’s fine bc she prolly busy -
And now my mom got a text from one of my teachers that I’m “not doing my assignments” but I am and I jst forget to turn them in.

-
sacrfice their ahh. /idk
-
And now my mom got a text from one of my teachers that I’m “not doing my assignments” but I am and I jst forget to turn them in.

-
And now my mom got a text from one of my teachers that I’m “not doing my assignments” but I am and I jst forget to turn them in.

-
So I was in school right? My friend LS said u was a guy so this guy well name Sam-I-am started talking abt my cr0tch so I felt really uncomfortable. And then after Lucy I felt really sick so I went to the nurse and I begged her- LEGIT BEGGED HER to not let me go back to class. But she forced me anyway, which is fine. But then I got home and I told my sister and she said “well what were you wearing?” …jeans and a damn t-shirt. So idk how to feel rn, am I in the wrong???
@Lil_sillyz that's a big problem in society lately. I've noticed lately, when I hear people tell their side on any kind of SA (or frankly anything weird regarding opposite gender) they feel obligated to let them know they weren't in the wrong. (or people say something like "why were you walking alone?" " why were you wearing that? you were asking for it.") ppl should be able to wear whatever they want without feeling like its their fault if they get SAd.
Instead of teaching girls to dress differently, guys should be taught to control themselves. this is ridiculous, and you didn't deserve it. you are absolutely not in the wrong. -
So I was in school right? My friend LS said u was a guy so this guy well name Sam-I-am started talking abt my cr0tch so I felt really uncomfortable. And then after Lucy I felt really sick so I went to the nurse and I begged her- LEGIT BEGGED HER to not let me go back to class. But she forced me anyway, which is fine. But then I got home and I told my sister and she said “well what were you wearing?” …jeans and a damn t-shirt. So idk how to feel rn, am I in the wrong???
It's even more absurd and disgusting when most of these guys would do this shit anyway regardless of what they wear or where they are
-
It's even more absurd and disgusting when most of these guys would do this shit anyway regardless of what they wear or where they are
@UnpaidIntern what happened to sillyz is a perfect example.
-
@UnpaidIntern what happened to sillyz is a perfect example.
@SweetLikeTarmac i've seen people do this when someone chooses the color rose or pink in a video game (among us is horrible), like there's not even anything in particular that makes people like that do this
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

holy moly 8th grade???