Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. What does "slime out" mean

What does "slime out" mean

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
11 Posts 5 Posters 31 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I know it means to hurt someone (like to "jump" someone), but the one time one of my friends looked up the definition of "sliming out" someone they looked absolutely traumatized and told me to not use that slang anymore. I looked it up myself and only saw definitions about vaguely hurting someone. What did my friend see and what does "slime" even mean?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      depending on context, i've seen it used as an nsfw term though that definition is rarely used from what I understand

      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
      my new grounds account is called phroggered
      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        it usually means you going to (sarcastically) jump, harm, or kill someone though

        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
        my new grounds account is called phroggered
        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          This is what I found when I searched it up on Bing Using someone for sèx and then ghosting or breaking up with them

          HAIII IM GL1TCH!

          UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Gl1tch Gl1tch

            This is what I found when I searched it up on Bing Using someone for sèx and then ghosting or breaking up with them

            UnpaidIntern
            UnpaidIntern
            UnpaidIntern
            Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
            wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
            #5

            @Gl1tch oh no my friend uses duckduckgo which uses bing's search results, so after I said, in the context of the super mario galaxy movie, "Bowser Jr. should've slimed out bowser by locking him in prison or something after getting mad at Bowser for not being evil anymore despite constanty setting expectations for Jr. to be evil so the movie would have a more realistic and deep conflict" they heard THAT instead of the normal definition holy shit i'm never saying "slime out" again like ever

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              but it means to jump someone or hurt them too

              HAIII IM GL1TCH!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • _Flowery_
                _Flowery_
                _Flowery_
                baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer ☆DBTG approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                I should slime out berdly

                Sorry to keep you waiting!

                Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • _Flowery_ _Flowery_

                  I should slime out berdly

                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @_Flowery_ yes ill help beat him up

                  HAIII IM GL1TCH!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @_Flowery_
                    @Gl1tch

                    guys, calm down, wait-

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      nahhhhh we going to kill u

                      HAIII IM GL1TCH!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TwoTimee
                        TwoTimee
                        TwoTimee
                        | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon He ate them neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        i would #hug berdly because he is my fav. (if allowed)

                        It / rot / they / meow


                        AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                        are ALL peak ships!!!


                        (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                        stabs you #forthespawn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Groups
                        • Users
                        • Tags
                        • Popular