Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. Your Favorite User

Your Favorite User

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
49 Posts 25 Posters 166 Views 20 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ShuriKitty
    ShuriKitty
    ShuriKitty
    Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
    wrote last edited by ShuriKitty
    #5

    @Citrussahh @w1ckedsticky1983 @WeedAreTheWorld and @Rusty I love you too! :3

    notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

    Rusty 1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • Araghie
      Araghie
      Araghie
      Percussionists United Pierced people Anti-Clanker Diablo 3 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's..
      wrote last edited by
      #6

      Idyl

      ⋅⋆─𖤓─ ⋆⋅

      ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

        @Citrussahh @w1ckedsticky1983 @WeedAreTheWorld and @Rusty I love you too! :3

        Rusty
        Rusty
        Rusty
        The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
        wrote last edited by
        #7

        @ShuriKitty Appreciate it

        "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Araghie Araghie

          Idyl

          ShuriKitty
          ShuriKitty
          ShuriKitty
          Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
          wrote last edited by
          #8

          @Araghie Why are Idihll and Araki inseparable I wonder...

          notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

          Araghie st4tic WeedAreTheWorld Idyll 4 Replies Last reply
          0
          • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

            @Araghie Why are Idihll and Araki inseparable I wonder...

            Araghie
            Araghie
            Araghie
            Percussionists United Pierced people Anti-Clanker Diablo 3 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's..
            wrote last edited by
            #9

            @ShuriKitty I can't downvote you so I'll just put this here 👎

            ⋅⋆─𖤓─ ⋆⋅

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

              @Araghie Why are Idihll and Araki inseparable I wonder...

              st4tic
              st4tic
              st4tic
              Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
              wrote last edited by
              #10

              @ShuriKitty idyll is a minor, araghie is not. just putting this here because i know exactly what your intentions were while writing this 🌹

              "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
              —— ̷ ̷ ——
              st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
              resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                @Araghie Why are Idihll and Araki inseparable I wonder...

                WeedAreTheWorld
                WeedAreTheWorld
                WeedAreTheWorld
                420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                wrote last edited by
                #11

                @ShuriKitty

                You're weird

                'This confession has meant nothing'

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                  wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                  #12

                  @Yanderemenhere / @WeedAreTheWorld / @xenth / @w1ckedsticky1983 ( when not talking about communism /j ) / @Rusty ( when not being possessed by the ghost of hate and slander /j ) / @NightmareWolfie / @french_fry_guy (susie deltarune but real) / @st4tic / also literally anyone else if i'm obviously chill around them

                  Edit 3 min after: @Snail-Mail / uhhhhh I think there's more people but it's hard remembering like 10 people at the same time

                  Rusty st4tic french_fry_guy 3 Replies Last reply
                  4
                  • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                    @Yanderemenhere / @WeedAreTheWorld / @xenth / @w1ckedsticky1983 ( when not talking about communism /j ) / @Rusty ( when not being possessed by the ghost of hate and slander /j ) / @NightmareWolfie / @french_fry_guy (susie deltarune but real) / @st4tic / also literally anyone else if i'm obviously chill around them

                    Edit 3 min after: @Snail-Mail / uhhhhh I think there's more people but it's hard remembering like 10 people at the same time

                    Rusty
                    Rusty
                    Rusty
                    The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
                    wrote last edited by
                    #13

                    @UnpaidIntern Appreciate that as well

                    "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                      @Yanderemenhere / @WeedAreTheWorld / @xenth / @w1ckedsticky1983 ( when not talking about communism /j ) / @Rusty ( when not being possessed by the ghost of hate and slander /j ) / @NightmareWolfie / @french_fry_guy (susie deltarune but real) / @st4tic / also literally anyone else if i'm obviously chill around them

                      Edit 3 min after: @Snail-Mail / uhhhhh I think there's more people but it's hard remembering like 10 people at the same time

                      st4tic
                      st4tic
                      st4tic
                      Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                      wrote last edited by
                      #14

                      @UnpaidIntern me mention!! i am happy

                      "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
                      —— ̷ ̷ ——
                      st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
                      resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Rusty Rusty

                        I made a previous topic about LEAST favorite and that got locked, didn't really think twice about creating it, but this is a more positive one.

                        Whos your favorite user? You can just tag them, or say their user.

                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                        wrote last edited by Snail Mail
                        #15

                        @Rusty
                        @weedaretheworld , @w1ckedsticky1983 @c4pc , @rusty @jadef1re @unpaidintern @st4tic @yanderemenhera @spamburger @noctis @nightmarewolfie @french_fry_guy @xenth @shurikitty @shrub @shockrat @twotimee @gl1tch @dailynews @flavplaz45129 @flav @raven @rorschach @sumrandomloser @th4ttr4n5f3m_va @topratedsalesman @evil-overlord @bellaugh @araghie @vgmoose @idyll @herrhardwick !!!

                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                        Rusty TwoTimee TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA SumRandomLoser DailyNews 5 Replies Last reply
                        9
                        • st4tic
                          st4tic
                          st4tic
                          Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                          wrote last edited by
                          #16

                          yayyy i'm also here

                          "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
                          —— ̷ ̷ ——
                          st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
                          resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Shockrat
                            Shockrat
                            Shockrat
                            did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                            wrote last edited by
                            #17

                            yaas, i was listed

                            Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                              @Rusty
                              @weedaretheworld , @w1ckedsticky1983 @c4pc , @rusty @jadef1re @unpaidintern @st4tic @yanderemenhera @spamburger @noctis @nightmarewolfie @french_fry_guy @xenth @shurikitty @shrub @shockrat @twotimee @gl1tch @dailynews @flavplaz45129 @flav @raven @rorschach @sumrandomloser @th4ttr4n5f3m_va @topratedsalesman @evil-overlord @bellaugh @araghie @vgmoose @idyll @herrhardwick !!!

                              Rusty
                              Rusty
                              Rusty
                              The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
                              wrote last edited by
                              #18

                              @Snail-Mail Awesome sauce especially because im on there twice #goatdat 👀👀

                              "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

                              Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Yanderemenhera
                                Yanderemenhera
                                Yanderemenhera
                                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                wrote last edited by
                                #19

                                I only mentioned one dude since this post said "a" not "all" btw

                                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Rusty
                                  Rusty
                                  Rusty
                                  The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #20

                                  I didnt specify that sorry

                                  "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Rusty Rusty

                                    @Snail-Mail Awesome sauce especially because im on there twice #goatdat 👀👀

                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #21

                                    @Rusty
                                    Didn't mean to 😭

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Jyatli
                                      Jyatli
                                      Jyatli
                                      D e p r e s s i o n . . . Snail News Staff!
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #22

                                      Its. me

                                      SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Evil Overlord
                                        Evil Overlord
                                        Evil Overlord
                                        Spicebush rusty hater binding vow💜
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #23

                                        You, everyone in the lounge, and uhh @kwhaii I MISS YOU COME BACK PLEASE

                                        its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

                                        Rusty 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Rorschach
                                          Rorschach
                                          Rorschach
                                          Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #24

                                          I would mention all my fav people but I might die so Ig not

                                          The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular