Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. Your Favorite User

Your Favorite User

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
49 Posts 25 Posters 166 Views 20 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

    @Araghie Why are Idihll and Araki inseparable I wonder...

    Araghie
    Araghie
    Araghie
    Percussionists United Pierced people Anti-Clanker Diablo 3 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's..
    wrote last edited by
    #9

    @ShuriKitty I can't downvote you so I'll just put this here πŸ‘Ž

    ⋅⋆─𖀓─ ⋆⋅

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

      @Araghie Why are Idihll and Araki inseparable I wonder...

      st4tic
      st4tic
      st4tic
      Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I β™₯ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy β˜… Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
      wrote last edited by
      #10

      @ShuriKitty idyll is a minor, araghie is not. just putting this here because i know exactly what your intentions were while writing this 🌹

      "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." β€” Dog of Wisdom
      β€”β€” Μ· Μ· β€”β€”
      st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
      resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

        @Araghie Why are Idihll and Araki inseparable I wonder...

        WeedAreTheWorld
        WeedAreTheWorld
        WeedAreTheWorld
        420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
        wrote last edited by
        #11

        @ShuriKitty

        You're weird

        'This confession has meant nothing'

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • UnpaidIntern
          UnpaidIntern
          UnpaidIntern
          Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
          wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
          #12

          @Yanderemenhere / @WeedAreTheWorld / @xenth / @w1ckedsticky1983 ( when not talking about communism /j ) / @Rusty ( when not being possessed by the ghost of hate and slander /j ) / @NightmareWolfie / @french_fry_guy (susie deltarune but real) / @st4tic / also literally anyone else if i'm obviously chill around them

          Edit 3 min after: @Snail-Mail / uhhhhh I think there's more people but it's hard remembering like 10 people at the same time

          Rusty st4tic french_fry_guy 3 Replies Last reply
          4
          • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

            @Yanderemenhere / @WeedAreTheWorld / @xenth / @w1ckedsticky1983 ( when not talking about communism /j ) / @Rusty ( when not being possessed by the ghost of hate and slander /j ) / @NightmareWolfie / @french_fry_guy (susie deltarune but real) / @st4tic / also literally anyone else if i'm obviously chill around them

            Edit 3 min after: @Snail-Mail / uhhhhh I think there's more people but it's hard remembering like 10 people at the same time

            Rusty
            Rusty
            Rusty
            The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
            wrote last edited by
            #13

            @UnpaidIntern Appreciate that as well

            "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

              @Yanderemenhere / @WeedAreTheWorld / @xenth / @w1ckedsticky1983 ( when not talking about communism /j ) / @Rusty ( when not being possessed by the ghost of hate and slander /j ) / @NightmareWolfie / @french_fry_guy (susie deltarune but real) / @st4tic / also literally anyone else if i'm obviously chill around them

              Edit 3 min after: @Snail-Mail / uhhhhh I think there's more people but it's hard remembering like 10 people at the same time

              st4tic
              st4tic
              st4tic
              Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I β™₯ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy β˜… Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
              wrote last edited by
              #14

              @UnpaidIntern me mention!! i am happy

              "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." β€” Dog of Wisdom
              β€”β€” Μ· Μ· β€”β€”
              st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
              resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Rusty Rusty

                I made a previous topic about LEAST favorite and that got locked, didn't really think twice about creating it, but this is a more positive one.

                Whos your favorite user? You can just tag them, or say their user.

                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people β‚ŠΛšβŠΉΰ±¨ΰ§Ž β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ qο½₯゚゚ο½₯Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                wrote last edited by Snail Mail
                #15

                @Rusty
                @weedaretheworld , @w1ckedsticky1983 @c4pc , @rusty @jadef1re @unpaidintern @st4tic @yanderemenhera @spamburger @noctis @nightmarewolfie @french_fry_guy @xenth @shurikitty @shrub @shockrat @twotimee @gl1tch @dailynews @flavplaz45129 @flav @raven @rorschach @sumrandomloser @th4ttr4n5f3m_va @topratedsalesman @evil-overlord @bellaugh @araghie @vgmoose @idyll @herrhardwick !!!

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏᴏɴ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄›α΄€Ι΄α΄…κœ± α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› Ιͺα΄› α΄α΄‡α΄€Ι΄κœ± ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ Κœα΄œα΄α΄€Ι΄, α΄œΙ΄α΄„α΄‡Κ€α΄›α΄€ΙͺΙ΄, α΄€ΚŸα΄Ι΄α΄‡, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                Rusty TwoTimee TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA SumRandomLoser DailyNews 5 Replies Last reply
                9
                • st4tic
                  st4tic
                  st4tic
                  Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I β™₯ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy β˜… Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                  wrote last edited by
                  #16

                  yayyy i'm also here

                  "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." β€” Dog of Wisdom
                  β€”β€” Μ· Μ· β€”β€”
                  st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
                  resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Shockrat
                    Shockrat
                    Shockrat
                    did the dew I β™₯ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                    wrote last edited by
                    #17

                    yaas, i was listed

                    Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                      @Rusty
                      @weedaretheworld , @w1ckedsticky1983 @c4pc , @rusty @jadef1re @unpaidintern @st4tic @yanderemenhera @spamburger @noctis @nightmarewolfie @french_fry_guy @xenth @shurikitty @shrub @shockrat @twotimee @gl1tch @dailynews @flavplaz45129 @flav @raven @rorschach @sumrandomloser @th4ttr4n5f3m_va @topratedsalesman @evil-overlord @bellaugh @araghie @vgmoose @idyll @herrhardwick !!!

                      Rusty
                      Rusty
                      Rusty
                      The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
                      wrote last edited by
                      #18

                      @Snail-Mail Awesome sauce especially because im on there twice #goatdat πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

                      "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

                      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Yanderemenhera
                        Yanderemenhera
                        Yanderemenhera
                        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida πŸ₯€ πŸ˜­πŸ™ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Вотя well, fuc- pale as FβˆͺCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                        wrote last edited by
                        #19

                        I only mentioned one dude since this post said "a" not "all" btw

                        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                        my new grounds account is called phroggered
                        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Rusty
                          Rusty
                          Rusty
                          The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
                          wrote last edited by
                          #20

                          I didnt specify that sorry

                          "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Rusty Rusty

                            @Snail-Mail Awesome sauce especially because im on there twice #goatdat πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            News C4PC's wife. Kind people β‚ŠΛšβŠΉΰ±¨ΰ§Ž β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ qο½₯゚゚ο½₯Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                            wrote last edited by
                            #21

                            @Rusty
                            Didn't mean to 😭

                            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                            α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏᴏɴ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄›α΄€Ι΄α΄…κœ± α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› Ιͺα΄› α΄α΄‡α΄€Ι΄κœ± ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ Κœα΄œα΄α΄€Ι΄, α΄œΙ΄α΄„α΄‡Κ€α΄›α΄€ΙͺΙ΄, α΄€ΚŸα΄Ι΄α΄‡, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Jyatli
                              Jyatli
                              Jyatli
                              D e p r e s s i o n . . . Snail News Staff!
                              wrote last edited by
                              #22

                              Its. me

                              SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Evil Overlord
                                Evil Overlord
                                Evil Overlord
                                Spicebush rusty hater binding vowπŸ’œ
                                wrote last edited by
                                #23

                                You, everyone in the lounge, and uhh @kwhaii I MISS YOU COME BACK PLEASE

                                its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

                                Rusty 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • Rorschach
                                  Rorschach
                                  Rorschach
                                  Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #24

                                  I would mention all my fav people but I might die so Ig not

                                  The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Evil Overlord Evil Overlord

                                    You, everyone in the lounge, and uhh @kwhaii I MISS YOU COME BACK PLEASE

                                    Rusty
                                    Rusty
                                    Rusty
                                    The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #25

                                    @Evil-Overlord See this is why you're getting reeses take 5

                                    "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                      @Rusty
                                      @weedaretheworld , @w1ckedsticky1983 @c4pc , @rusty @jadef1re @unpaidintern @st4tic @yanderemenhera @spamburger @noctis @nightmarewolfie @french_fry_guy @xenth @shurikitty @shrub @shockrat @twotimee @gl1tch @dailynews @flavplaz45129 @flav @raven @rorschach @sumrandomloser @th4ttr4n5f3m_va @topratedsalesman @evil-overlord @bellaugh @araghie @vgmoose @idyll @herrhardwick !!!

                                      TwoTimee
                                      TwoTimee
                                      TwoTimee
                                      | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon He ate them neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #26

                                      @Snail-Mail thanks ^^

                                      It / rot / they / meow


                                      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                      are ALL peak ships!!!


                                      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                      stabs you #forthespawn

                                      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • TwoTimee
                                        TwoTimee
                                        TwoTimee
                                        | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon He ate them neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #27

                                        @kiwifarmsarkavel
                                        @lil_sillyz
                                        uhm.. i dunno anyone else

                                        It / rot / they / meow


                                        AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                        are ALL peak ships!!!


                                        (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                        stabs you #forthespawn

                                        UnpaidIntern Shockrat 2 Replies Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Dizzy-the-loser
                                          Dizzy-the-loser
                                          Dizzy-the-loser
                                          CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent qο½₯゚゚ο½₯Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #28

                                          @noctis ❀

                                          Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular