Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Media & Entertainment
  4. Most insane storys/confessions, and I will react to them.

Most insane storys/confessions, and I will react to them.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Media & Entertainment
28 Posts 10 Posters 231 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • macncheese.
    macncheese.
    macncheese.
    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
    wrote last edited by
    #15

    I once slipped on my brothers shit and dislocated my shoulder

    chinese-panda.png

    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

    DailyNews Verity 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • macncheese. macncheese.

      I once slipped on my brothers shit and dislocated my shoulder

      DailyNews
      DailyNews
      DailyNews
      Nintendo Switch Users
      wrote last edited by
      #16

      @macncheese. oooh i bet that hurt bro

      This is your DailyNews reporter Sage, signing off.

      macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • DailyNews DailyNews

        @macncheese. oooh i bet that hurt bro

        macncheese.
        macncheese.
        macncheese.
        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
        wrote last edited by
        #17

        @DailyNews it was a.. humbling experience...

        chinese-panda.png

        live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

        DailyNews 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Verity Verity

          @TwoTimee I see... I have no words

          TwoTimee
          TwoTimee
          TwoTimee
          | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
          wrote last edited by
          #18

          @The_Traveller95 hope its kind words :3

          It / rot / they / meow


          AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
          are ALL peak ships!!!


          (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


          stabs you #forthespawn

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • macncheese. macncheese.

            @DailyNews it was a.. humbling experience...

            DailyNews
            DailyNews
            DailyNews
            Nintendo Switch Users
            wrote last edited by
            #19

            @macncheese. ..oh..

            This is your DailyNews reporter Sage, signing off.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • macncheese. macncheese.

              I once slipped on my brothers shit and dislocated my shoulder

              Verity
              Verity
              Verity
              wrote last edited by
              #20

              @macncheese. How did you slip on your brother's shit?

              The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

              macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                wrote last edited by
                #21

                I kissed one of my friends back in like fourth or sixth grade and bro was blushing so hard and I didn’t know what that meant back in the day of fourth or sixth grade (sorry if this is a short story I don’t have much to say)

                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                green: talk to me
                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                gray: offline

                Verity 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Rouxls_Kaard_Fan
                  Rouxls_Kaard_Fan
                  Rouxls_Kaard_Fan
                  deltarune
                  wrote last edited by Rouxls_Kaard_Fan
                  #22

                  so recently my mom found out i wrote THAT kind of fanfiction. Now it was yuri and yaoi, and on AO3. and deadass she thought that people would go to my house and GRAPE me. Or some guy on Tik Tok would reveal my ip address. Like mom, WORST case scenario is i get reported. Its NOT dat serious

                  Verity 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Verity Verity

                    @macncheese. How did you slip on your brother's shit?

                    macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                    wrote last edited by
                    #23

                    @The_Traveller95 he has autism, he shits everwhere(its been like 3 years hes potty trained now)

                    chinese-panda.png

                    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                      I kissed one of my friends back in like fourth or sixth grade and bro was blushing so hard and I didn’t know what that meant back in the day of fourth or sixth grade (sorry if this is a short story I don’t have much to say)

                      Verity
                      Verity
                      Verity
                      wrote last edited by
                      #24

                      @Gl1tch They blushed, that means they liked you back.

                      The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                        wrote last edited by
                        #25

                        eh now im just like ehhhhhhhhhhhh

                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                        green: talk to me
                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                        gray: offline

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Rouxls_Kaard_Fan Rouxls_Kaard_Fan

                          so recently my mom found out i wrote THAT kind of fanfiction. Now it was yuri and yaoi, and on AO3. and deadass she thought that people would go to my house and GRAPE me. Or some guy on Tik Tok would reveal my ip address. Like mom, WORST case scenario is i get reported. Its NOT dat serious

                          Verity
                          Verity
                          Verity
                          wrote last edited by
                          #26

                          @Rouxls_Kaard_Fan Personally, i would have told her off

                          The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Rorschach
                            Rorschach
                            Rorschach
                            Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Snail News Staff!
                            wrote last edited by
                            #27

                            Im best friends with your brother irl

                            The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                            Verity 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Rorschach Rorschach

                              Im best friends with your brother irl

                              Verity
                              Verity
                              Verity
                              wrote last edited by
                              #28

                              @Rorschach i dont got a brother

                              The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Groups
                              • Users
                              • Tags
                              • Popular