Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. I need to seriously admit some things.

I need to seriously admit some things.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
54 Posts 6 Posters 86 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SumRandomLoser
    SumRandomLoser
    SumRandomLoser
    ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
    wrote last edited by st4tic
    #8

    I hope nobody else replies and that the army of alien cats I keep in my home devour you all

    "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
    Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
    Call me loser
    My pfp is my self-object btw
    Unfunny guy
    Green = Online
    Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
    Red = Offline
    Grey = Hiatus

    SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
      wrote last edited by
      #9

      @st4tic how can you tell?

      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
      my new grounds account is called phroggered
      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

      st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

        @st4tic how can you tell?

        st4tic
        st4tic
        st4tic
        Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
        wrote last edited by
        #10

        @Yanderemenhera you like to use tung tung sahur randomly in sentences + it's just too absurd to be like. anyone else

        "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
        —— ̷ ̷ ——
        st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
        resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

          sybau 💔

          SumRandomLoser
          SumRandomLoser
          SumRandomLoser
          ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
          wrote last edited by st4tic
          #11

          I was making a terrible descision posting this and I never want to see you guys again in my life -winner

          The comment below was not made by me guys tHAT'S NOT ME. The title is accurate to the subject of the post

          "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
          Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
          Call me loser
          My pfp is my self-object btw
          Unfunny guy
          Green = Online
          Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
          Red = Offline
          Grey = Hiatus

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SumRandomLoser
            SumRandomLoser
            SumRandomLoser
            ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
            wrote last edited by
            #12

            What the f is even the title bahahhah😭😭😂

            "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
            Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
            Call me loser
            My pfp is my self-object btw
            Unfunny guy
            Green = Online
            Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
            Red = Offline
            Grey = Hiatus

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SumRandomLoser
              SumRandomLoser
              SumRandomLoser
              ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
              wrote last edited by
              #13

              tbh The person who put the neighbor dog thing deleted my credits on you @unpaidintern :(

              "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
              Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
              Call me loser
              My pfp is my self-object btw
              Unfunny guy
              Green = Online
              Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
              Red = Offline
              Grey = Hiatus

              UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • st4tic
                st4tic
                st4tic
                Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                wrote last edited by
                #14

                (the neighbor dog comment was by me </3 i was the first poster here lmao)

                "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
                —— ̷ ̷ ——
                st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
                resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                  tbh The person who put the neighbor dog thing deleted my credits on you @unpaidintern :(

                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                  wrote last edited by
                  #15

                  i need to revert the edit the switch accidentally duplicates the post sometimes whe i edit things

                  SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                    i need to revert the edit the switch accidentally duplicates the post sometimes whe i edit things

                    SumRandomLoser
                    SumRandomLoser
                    SumRandomLoser
                    ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                    wrote last edited by SumRandomLoser
                    #16

                    @UnpaidIntern plus i meant that they can edit my comments

                    "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                    Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                    Call me loser
                    My pfp is my self-object btw
                    Unfunny guy
                    Green = Online
                    Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                    Red = Offline
                    Grey = Hiatus

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                      I hope nobody else replies and that the army of alien cats I keep in my home devour you all

                      SumRandomLoser
                      SumRandomLoser
                      SumRandomLoser
                      ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                      wrote last edited by
                      #17

                      st4tic I love you for those edits

                      "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                      Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                      Call me loser
                      My pfp is my self-object btw
                      Unfunny guy
                      Green = Online
                      Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                      Red = Offline
                      Grey = Hiatus

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                        You know what? I admit it. I have been involved in the @snail-mail situation and have been providing the famous youtuber, penguinz0, with crucial information. I apologize to Snaily, but your allegations are true.


                        Link Preview Image
                        Snail Mail -Drama...?-

                        you underestimate how long this took me to make.

                        favicon

                        NodeBB (browsedns.net)

                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                        wrote last edited by
                        #18

                        @SumRandomLoser
                        NO WAY! 😨 I TRUSTED YOU!!!!

                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                        Snail Mail SumRandomLoser 2 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                          @SumRandomLoser
                          NO WAY! 😨 I TRUSTED YOU!!!!

                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                          wrote last edited by
                          #19

                          Also they ain't gng
                          If there are specific allegations being made concerning Snail Mail, I would appreciate having those allegations clearly identified and substantiated rather than being presented as assumptions or generalizations. I am willing to address legitimate questions and concerns directly, but I believe that any discussion should be based on verified information and fair representation.

                          I would also ask that future communications distinguish between genuine criticism, ordinary requests for comment, and unverified allegations. I am happy to respond to specific, factual questions through the appropriate channel.

                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                          st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                            @SumRandomLoser
                            NO WAY! 😨 I TRUSTED YOU!!!!

                            SumRandomLoser
                            SumRandomLoser
                            SumRandomLoser
                            ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                            wrote last edited by
                            #20

                            The edits are getting out of hand😭

                            "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                            Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                            Call me loser
                            My pfp is my self-object btw
                            Unfunny guy
                            Green = Online
                            Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                            Red = Offline
                            Grey = Hiatus

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • UnpaidIntern
                              UnpaidIntern
                              UnpaidIntern
                              Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                              wrote last edited by
                              #21

                              @SumRandomLoser I just realized I can make the text that breaks the 4th wall invisible (white) on the default theme so you look worse

                              SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                Also they ain't gng
                                If there are specific allegations being made concerning Snail Mail, I would appreciate having those allegations clearly identified and substantiated rather than being presented as assumptions or generalizations. I am willing to address legitimate questions and concerns directly, but I believe that any discussion should be based on verified information and fair representation.

                                I would also ask that future communications distinguish between genuine criticism, ordinary requests for comment, and unverified allegations. I am happy to respond to specific, factual questions through the appropriate channel.

                                st4tic
                                st4tic
                                st4tic
                                Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                                wrote last edited by
                                #22

                                @Snail-Mail HELP LMAO I WAS REFERENCING THE LIKE. EDITED SCREENSHOT I MADE SORRY

                                "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
                                —— ̷ ̷ ——
                                st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
                                resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                                  @SumRandomLoser I just realized I can make the text that breaks the 4th wall invisible (white) on the default theme so you look worse

                                  SumRandomLoser
                                  SumRandomLoser
                                  SumRandomLoser
                                  ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #23

                                  @UnpaidIntern oh lmao 😂 (please help me /j)

                                  "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                                  Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                                  Call me loser
                                  My pfp is my self-object btw
                                  Unfunny guy
                                  Green = Online
                                  Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                                  Red = Offline
                                  Grey = Hiatus

                                  UnpaidIntern 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                                    @UnpaidIntern oh lmao 😂 (please help me /j)

                                    UnpaidIntern
                                    UnpaidIntern
                                    UnpaidIntern
                                    Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #24

                                    @SumRandomLoser no mercy

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                                      You know what? I admit it. I have been involved in the @snail-mail situation and have been providing the famous youtuber, penguinz0, with crucial information. I apologize to Snaily, but your allegations are true.


                                      Link Preview Image
                                      Snail Mail -Drama...?-

                                      you underestimate how long this took me to make.

                                      favicon

                                      NodeBB (browsedns.net)

                                      SumRandomLoser
                                      SumRandomLoser
                                      SumRandomLoser
                                      ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #25

                                      just to let you know i can't link vids myself 😂

                                      "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                                      Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                                      Call me loser
                                      My pfp is my self-object btw
                                      Unfunny guy
                                      Green = Online
                                      Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                                      Red = Offline
                                      Grey = Hiatus

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                                        @UnpaidIntern oh lmao 😂 (please help me /j)

                                        UnpaidIntern
                                        UnpaidIntern
                                        UnpaidIntern
                                        Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #26

                                        @SumRandomLoser I also crossposted this to irl updates so it looks more real

                                        UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • st4tic
                                          st4tic
                                          st4tic
                                          Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                                          wrote last edited by st4tic
                                          #27

                                          hey loser, what's your stance on the whole situation you admitted to partaking in?

                                          "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
                                          —— ̷ ̷ ——
                                          st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
                                          resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

                                          SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular