I need to seriously admit some things.
-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
tbh The person who put the neighbor dog thing deleted my credits on you @unpaidintern :(
-
Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
(the neighbor dog comment was by me </3 i was the first poster here lmao)
-
tbh The person who put the neighbor dog thing deleted my credits on you @unpaidintern :(
-
i need to revert the edit the switch accidentally duplicates the post sometimes whe i edit things
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone@UnpaidIntern plus i meant that they can edit my comments
-
I hope nobody else replies and that the army of alien cats I keep in my home devour you all
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyonest4tic I love you for those edits
-
You know what? I admit it. I have been involved in the @snail-mail situation and have been providing the famous youtuber, penguinz0, with crucial information. I apologize to Snaily, but your allegations are true.
-
@SumRandomLoser
NO WAY!
I TRUSTED YOU!!!!Also they ain't gng
If there are specific allegations being made concerning Snail Mail, I would appreciate having those allegations clearly identified and substantiated rather than being presented as assumptions or generalizations. I am willing to address legitimate questions and concerns directly, but I believe that any discussion should be based on verified information and fair representation.I would also ask that future communications distinguish between genuine criticism, ordinary requests for comment, and unverified allegations. I am happy to respond to specific, factual questions through the appropriate channel.
-
@SumRandomLoser
NO WAY!
I TRUSTED YOU!!!!ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @EveryoneThe edits are getting out of hand

-
@SumRandomLoser I just realized I can make the text that breaks the 4th wall invisible (white) on the default theme so you look worse
-
Also they ain't gng
If there are specific allegations being made concerning Snail Mail, I would appreciate having those allegations clearly identified and substantiated rather than being presented as assumptions or generalizations. I am willing to address legitimate questions and concerns directly, but I believe that any discussion should be based on verified information and fair representation.I would also ask that future communications distinguish between genuine criticism, ordinary requests for comment, and unverified allegations. I am happy to respond to specific, factual questions through the appropriate channel.
Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@Snail-Mail HELP LMAO I WAS REFERENCING THE LIKE. EDITED SCREENSHOT I MADE SORRY
-
@SumRandomLoser I just realized I can make the text that breaks the 4th wall invisible (white) on the default theme so you look worse
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone@UnpaidIntern oh lmao
(please help me /j) -
@UnpaidIntern oh lmao
(please help me /j)@SumRandomLoser no mercy
-
You know what? I admit it. I have been involved in the @snail-mail situation and have been providing the famous youtuber, penguinz0, with crucial information. I apologize to Snaily, but your allegations are true.
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyonejust to let you know i can't link vids myself

-
@UnpaidIntern oh lmao
(please help me /j)@SumRandomLoser I also crossposted this to irl updates so it looks more real
-
Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
hey loser, what's your stance on the whole situation you admitted to partaking in?
-
hey loser, what's your stance on the whole situation you admitted to partaking in?
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone@st4tic I have only told everyone the sole truth, and I need everyone to read this so they can understand how grave my actions were. I apologize to everyone. Also, this does not change the fact I left my cat trapped in a box for three months and haven't checked in on him since. He was only being fed off of melted cheddar cheese dips and Skittles.
Everything I said here is true, everyone. I'm sorry. Besides, I also gave out everyone's address to the Martians and they have now declared colonization. That means my regret can only go to a certain extent until the end of humanity.
-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
guys. Have NO MERCY. Edit EVERYTHING YOU CAN FIND




-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
If anyone sees my cat, please check on him and see if he's alive... if he is, then please keep him in the box I left him in and tape it shut.
-
How do you edit?
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone@Citrussahh you just have to be In @everyone . then you click the three dots and Then edit
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login