Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. I need to seriously admit some things.

I need to seriously admit some things.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
imgay
55 Posts 6 Posters 95 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

    @SumRandomLoser
    NO WAY! 😨 I TRUSTED YOU!!!!

    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
    wrote last edited by
    #19

    Also they ain't gng
    If there are specific allegations being made concerning Snail Mail, I would appreciate having those allegations clearly identified and substantiated rather than being presented as assumptions or generalizations. I am willing to address legitimate questions and concerns directly, but I believe that any discussion should be based on verified information and fair representation.

    I would also ask that future communications distinguish between genuine criticism, ordinary requests for comment, and unverified allegations. I am happy to respond to specific, factual questions through the appropriate channel.

    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

    st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Snail Mail Snail Mail

      @SumRandomLoser
      NO WAY! 😨 I TRUSTED YOU!!!!

      SumRandomLoser
      SumRandomLoser
      SumRandomLoser
      ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
      wrote last edited by
      #20

      The edits are getting out of hand😭

      "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
      Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
      Call me loser
      My pfp is my self-object btw
      Unfunny guy
      Green = Online
      Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
      Red = Offline
      Grey = Hiatus

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • UnpaidIntern
        UnpaidIntern
        UnpaidIntern
        Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
        wrote last edited by
        #21

        @SumRandomLoser I just realized I can make the text that breaks the 4th wall invisible (white) on the default theme so you look worse

        SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

          Also they ain't gng
          If there are specific allegations being made concerning Snail Mail, I would appreciate having those allegations clearly identified and substantiated rather than being presented as assumptions or generalizations. I am willing to address legitimate questions and concerns directly, but I believe that any discussion should be based on verified information and fair representation.

          I would also ask that future communications distinguish between genuine criticism, ordinary requests for comment, and unverified allegations. I am happy to respond to specific, factual questions through the appropriate channel.

          st4tic
          st4tic
          st4tic
          Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
          wrote last edited by
          #22

          @Snail-Mail HELP LMAO I WAS REFERENCING THE LIKE. EDITED SCREENSHOT I MADE SORRY

          "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
          —— ̷ ̷ ——
          st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
          resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

            @SumRandomLoser I just realized I can make the text that breaks the 4th wall invisible (white) on the default theme so you look worse

            SumRandomLoser
            SumRandomLoser
            SumRandomLoser
            ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
            wrote last edited by
            #23

            @UnpaidIntern oh lmao 😂 (please help me /j)

            "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
            Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
            Call me loser
            My pfp is my self-object btw
            Unfunny guy
            Green = Online
            Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
            Red = Offline
            Grey = Hiatus

            UnpaidIntern 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

              @UnpaidIntern oh lmao 😂 (please help me /j)

              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
              wrote last edited by
              #24

              @SumRandomLoser no mercy

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                You know what? I admit it. I have been involved in the @snail-mail situation and have been providing the famous youtuber, penguinz0, with crucial information. I apologize to Snaily, but your allegations are true.


                Link Preview Image
                Snail Mail -Drama...?-

                you underestimate how long this took me to make.

                favicon

                NodeBB (browsedns.net)

                SumRandomLoser
                SumRandomLoser
                SumRandomLoser
                ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                wrote last edited by
                #25

                just to let you know i can't link vids myself 😂

                "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                Call me loser
                My pfp is my self-object btw
                Unfunny guy
                Green = Online
                Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                Red = Offline
                Grey = Hiatus

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                  @UnpaidIntern oh lmao 😂 (please help me /j)

                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                  wrote last edited by
                  #26

                  @SumRandomLoser I also crossposted this to irl updates so it looks more real

                  UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • st4tic
                    st4tic
                    st4tic
                    Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                    wrote last edited by st4tic
                    #27

                    hey loser, what's your stance on the whole situation you admitted to partaking in?

                    "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
                    —— ̷ ̷ ——
                    st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
                    resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

                    SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • st4tic st4tic

                      hey loser, what's your stance on the whole situation you admitted to partaking in?

                      SumRandomLoser
                      SumRandomLoser
                      SumRandomLoser
                      ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                      wrote last edited by st4tic
                      #28

                      @st4tic I have only told everyone the sole truth, and I need everyone to read this so they can understand how grave my actions were. I apologize to everyone. Also, this does not change the fact I left my cat trapped in a box for three months and haven't checked in on him since. He was only being fed off of melted cheddar cheese dips and Skittles.

                      Everything I said here is true, everyone. I'm sorry. Besides, I also gave out everyone's address to the Martians and they have now declared colonization. That means my regret can only go to a certain extent until the end of humanity.

                      "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                      Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                      Call me loser
                      My pfp is my self-object btw
                      Unfunny guy
                      Green = Online
                      Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                      Red = Offline
                      Grey = Hiatus

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • SumRandomLoser
                        SumRandomLoser
                        SumRandomLoser
                        ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                        wrote last edited by
                        #29

                        guys. Have NO MERCY. Edit EVERYTHING YOU CAN FIND😂😂😂😂

                        "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                        Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                        Call me loser
                        My pfp is my self-object btw
                        Unfunny guy
                        Green = Online
                        Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                        Red = Offline
                        Grey = Hiatus

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SumRandomLoser
                          SumRandomLoser
                          SumRandomLoser
                          ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                          wrote last edited by st4tic
                          #30

                          If anyone sees my cat, please check on him and see if he's alive... if he is, then please keep him in the box I left him in and tape it shut.

                          "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                          Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                          Call me loser
                          My pfp is my self-object btw
                          Unfunny guy
                          Green = Online
                          Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                          Red = Offline
                          Grey = Hiatus

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Citrussahh
                            Citrussahh
                            Citrussahh
                            artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                            wrote last edited by
                            #31

                            How do you edit?

                            I’m soo active

                            SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Citrussahh Citrussahh

                              How do you edit?

                              SumRandomLoser
                              SumRandomLoser
                              SumRandomLoser
                              ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                              wrote last edited by
                              #32

                              @Citrussahh you just have to be In @everyone . then you click the three dots and Then edit

                              "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                              Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                              Call me loser
                              My pfp is my self-object btw
                              Unfunny guy
                              Green = Online
                              Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                              Red = Offline
                              Grey = Hiatus

                              Citrussahh 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                                @Citrussahh you just have to be In @everyone . then you click the three dots and Then edit

                                Citrussahh
                                Citrussahh
                                Citrussahh
                                artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                                wrote last edited by
                                #33

                                @SumRandomLoser Ohh ok

                                I’m soo active

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SumRandomLoser
                                  SumRandomLoser
                                  SumRandomLoser
                                  ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                                  wrote last edited by st4tic
                                  #34

                                  I like eating plants I see out there without knowing what they are. It's a fun hobby! But that doesn't change the fact I keep people I meet in my basement alongside my neighbors dog. It's all missing dog posters here and there, but they never suspected I was involved in anything or even bothered to check my house. They're so stupid!

                                  that means st4tic is also in my non-existant basement /j

                                  But anywho, I can confirm mint is best consumed piping hot with a bit of milk, sugar, shrimp, cheddar cheese, and a pinch of crushed medication (it doesn't matter what). I call it the "mentally insane's stew". The only minor side effect is that you'll pass out for an hour... but it's definitely worth it! Even better if you leave the milk outside the fridge for a week.

                                  Wait... Is it mint or clovers...? Silly me, I forgot! My vision was already impaired by the contaminated snake meat I ate earlier. Or was it scorpion meat with thos weird plants I found, like I ate last week...? Don't do this at home either way, kids!

                                  "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                                  Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                                  Call me loser
                                  My pfp is my self-object btw
                                  Unfunny guy
                                  Green = Online
                                  Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                                  Red = Offline
                                  Grey = Hiatus

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Citrussahh
                                    Citrussahh
                                    Citrussahh
                                    artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #35

                                    Holy the SumRandomLoser situation is crazy, can’t believe that actually happened

                                    I’m soo active

                                    SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Citrussahh Citrussahh

                                      Holy the SumRandomLoser situation is crazy, can’t believe that actually happened

                                      SumRandomLoser
                                      SumRandomLoser
                                      SumRandomLoser
                                      ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                                      wrote last edited by SumRandomLoser
                                      #36

                                      @Citrussahh yess yes he so problem-attic 😱😱:scareemovee: -totally not loser

                                      "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                                      Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                                      Call me loser
                                      My pfp is my self-object btw
                                      Unfunny guy
                                      Green = Online
                                      Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                                      Red = Offline
                                      Grey = Hiatus

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • st4tic
                                        st4tic
                                        st4tic
                                        Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #37

                                        i'm literally kicking my feet editing these is so [censored] fun </3

                                        "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
                                        —— ̷ ̷ ——
                                        st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
                                        resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

                                        SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • st4tic st4tic

                                          i'm literally kicking my feet editing these is so [censored] fun </3

                                          SumRandomLoser
                                          SumRandomLoser
                                          SumRandomLoser
                                          ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #38

                                          Static i love your edits lets get married /J /JJ

                                          "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                                          Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                                          Call me loser
                                          My pfp is my self-object btw
                                          Unfunny guy
                                          Green = Online
                                          Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                                          Red = Offline
                                          Grey = Hiatus

                                          st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular