I need to seriously admit some things.
-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
I am evil and @unpaidintern takes full credit for this idea
i stole my neighbor's dog and put him on my basement along with the 30 discord mods. he is now being fed off gummy bears and sprite
I enjoy jumping preschoolers walking home from school and throwing them in front of asgore's truck while he's driving drunk
the voices are telling me to cyber stalk @andyboi and violently attack him in his house as he sleeps with a plastic baseball bat with tung tung on it
^ (edit from @ st4tic: i already know the above paragraph was written by yandere by just batting an eye at it </3)
I like Getting Trinkets and stuff then put em into a corner of my room So its a useless stash of random stuff -Loser
You cannot continue alone anymore, I will help you either of you like it or not — the guy with the blue turtleneck jacked
I piss on public bathroom walls then walk away
My cat told me to be quiet and walked away, so I put it in the microwave and walked away
I throw trash into the fountains at Disneyland then walk away
I threw people onto the thousands of inland islands then walked away
I caused the economic stagnation in finland then walked away
I AM the DEVIL with no chill and sins that kill and then walk away
I disappeared that deer with no chill with fountain and will
Assgore won't find my ΑSS, I caused his divorce for better not for worse
I'm like that painter from berlin, but 10 grand times worse
I built the AI datacenter on your land causin' land pollution cousin,
Don't ask me any whys or i'll bury you in sand and walk away buzzin',
I'm straight up evil, i'm a tech ceo, that's all you need to know
For the lawsuits to flow, but I ain't going to prison you h-
House.to the person Who put the 9/11 Joke, Don't do that again please
-loser -
I am evil and @unpaidintern takes full credit for this idea
i stole my neighbor's dog and put him on my basement along with the 30 discord mods. he is now being fed off gummy bears and sprite
I enjoy jumping preschoolers walking home from school and throwing them in front of asgore's truck while he's driving drunk
the voices are telling me to cyber stalk @andyboi and violently attack him in his house as he sleeps with a plastic baseball bat with tung tung on it
^ (edit from @ st4tic: i already know the above paragraph was written by yandere by just batting an eye at it </3)
I like Getting Trinkets and stuff then put em into a corner of my room So its a useless stash of random stuff -Loser
You cannot continue alone anymore, I will help you either of you like it or not — the guy with the blue turtleneck jacked
I piss on public bathroom walls then walk away
My cat told me to be quiet and walked away, so I put it in the microwave and walked away
I throw trash into the fountains at Disneyland then walk away
I threw people onto the thousands of inland islands then walked away
I caused the economic stagnation in finland then walked away
I AM the DEVIL with no chill and sins that kill and then walk away
I disappeared that deer with no chill with fountain and will
Assgore won't find my ΑSS, I caused his divorce for better not for worse
I'm like that painter from berlin, but 10 grand times worse
I built the AI datacenter on your land causin' land pollution cousin,
Don't ask me any whys or i'll bury you in sand and walk away buzzin',
I'm straight up evil, i'm a tech ceo, that's all you need to know
For the lawsuits to flow, but I ain't going to prison you h-
House.to the person Who put the 9/11 Joke, Don't do that again please
-loserily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone| κηοω τΗεrε‛ξ 4 viεωs... αηsωεr pιs
-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
LMAO WHAT



edit: i will sub dw /j
edit v2: BAGAQKQIQJQJAHAAHHH XDXD
edit x3: everyone here is painfully unfunny and i didnt laugh at all >:(((( smh ts pmo sb rn icl -
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
Degrade me
ËM ĒÐÃŘĠĘÐ -
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
nvm lol
-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
sybau

-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
You know what? I admit it. I have been involved in the @snail-mail situation and have been providing the famous youtuber, penguinz0, with crucial information. I apologize to Snaily, but your allegations are true.
-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
I hope nobody else replies and that the army of alien cats I keep in my home devour you all
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
@st4tic how can you tell?
-
@st4tic how can you tell?
Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@Yanderemenhera you like to use tung tung sahur randomly in sentences + it's just too absurd to be like. anyone else
-
sybau
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @EveryoneI was making a terrible descision posting this and I never want to see you guys again in my life -winner
The comment below was not made by me guys tHAT'S NOT ME. The title is accurate to the subject of the post
-
UnpaidIntern crossposted this topic to IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
What the f is even the title bahahhah



-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
tbh The person who put the neighbor dog thing deleted my credits on you @unpaidintern :(
-
Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
(the neighbor dog comment was by me </3 i was the first poster here lmao)
-
tbh The person who put the neighbor dog thing deleted my credits on you @unpaidintern :(
-
i need to revert the edit the switch accidentally duplicates the post sometimes whe i edit things
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone@UnpaidIntern plus i meant that they can edit my comments
-
I hope nobody else replies and that the army of alien cats I keep in my home devour you all
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyonest4tic I love you for those edits
-
You know what? I admit it. I have been involved in the @snail-mail situation and have been providing the famous youtuber, penguinz0, with crucial information. I apologize to Snaily, but your allegations are true.
-
@SumRandomLoser
NO WAY!
I TRUSTED YOU!!!!Also they ain't gng
If there are specific allegations being made concerning Snail Mail, I would appreciate having those allegations clearly identified and substantiated rather than being presented as assumptions or generalizations. I am willing to address legitimate questions and concerns directly, but I believe that any discussion should be based on verified information and fair representation.I would also ask that future communications distinguish between genuine criticism, ordinary requests for comment, and unverified allegations. I am happy to respond to specific, factual questions through the appropriate channel.
-
@SumRandomLoser
NO WAY!
I TRUSTED YOU!!!!ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @EveryoneThe edits are getting out of hand

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login