Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. its weird looking at posts here ngl

its weird looking at posts here ngl

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
18 Posts 5 Posters 69 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • macncheese. macncheese.

    @SumRandomLoser nope, try again

    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
    wrote last edited by
    #7

    @macncheese. Africa/South Africa

    macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

      @macncheese. Africa/South Africa

      macncheese.
      macncheese.
      macncheese.
      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
      wrote last edited by
      #8

      @UnpaidIntern close
      well im not in the continent of africa but i am considered in an african country

      chinese-panda.png

      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

      UnpaidIntern 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • macncheese. macncheese.

        @UnpaidIntern close
        well im not in the continent of africa but i am considered in an african country

        UnpaidIntern
        UnpaidIntern
        UnpaidIntern
        Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
        wrote last edited by
        #9

        @macncheese. Egypt

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ext.savy
          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
          wrote last edited by
          #10

          I live in Texas so I have a pretty nice school and when I was 2-3rd grade we had ipads and they were niceee but then when I got in middle school we started taking the chromebooks home. If we break them we have to pay to fix them. And I'm in band and they take us on trips at the end of the school year and this year we are going to orlando florida universal studios and last year they took us to six flags so I guess u can say my school is kinda rich but not really.

          megumi 🤤

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • macncheese. macncheese.

            @UnpaidIntern close
            well im not in the continent of africa but i am considered in an african country

            UnpaidIntern
            UnpaidIntern
            UnpaidIntern
            Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
            wrote last edited by
            #11

            @macncheese.

            Cabo Verde
            Sao Tome
            Seychelles
            Mauritius
            Comoros
            or Madagascar

            macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote last edited by
              #12

              my GED classes take place inside of a college basement, it's cold, dimly lit, and the desks are cold metal all suronding an unused white board. my teacher, if I can even really call her that, has a large desk with shelving and a mini fridge behind her. she doesn't really do much else but set up a laptop with a program that hasn't been updated since 2012 I believe. there's hardly ever anyone there, if any at all.
              the program is buricratic and confusing, the work is fairly easy and mostly reading comprehension.
              it's very underfunded and very depressing, the basement deadass looks like the set up for a horror game.

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                @macncheese.

                Cabo Verde
                Sao Tome
                Seychelles
                Mauritius
                Comoros
                or Madagascar

                macncheese.
                macncheese.
                macncheese.
                Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                wrote last edited by
                #13

                @UnpaidIntern u got it!
                im not gonna say what country cuz i feel like its possibleto track me down

                chinese-panda.png

                live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • macncheese. macncheese.

                  @UnpaidIntern u got it!
                  im not gonna say what country cuz i feel like its possibleto track me down

                  ext.savy
                  ext.savy
                  ext.savy
                  Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                  wrote last edited by
                  #14

                  @macncheese. I know which one it is hehe

                  megumi 🤤

                  UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • ext.savy ext.savy

                    @macncheese. I know which one it is hehe

                    UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                    wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                    #15

                    @ext.savy "i know what country you live in, teehehee" bro what :(

                    /j

                    ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                      @ext.savy "i know what country you live in, teehehee" bro what :(

                      /j

                      ext.savy
                      ext.savy
                      ext.savy
                      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                      wrote last edited by ext.savy
                      #16

                      @UnpaidIntern I'm sorry bro he told a while back 😭

                      megumi 🤤

                      UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • ext.savy ext.savy

                        @UnpaidIntern I'm sorry bro he told a while back 😭

                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                        wrote last edited by
                        #17

                        @ext.savy oh lmao it sounded so menacing for no reason at first, like the riddler from batman

                        ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                          @ext.savy oh lmao it sounded so menacing for no reason at first, like the riddler from batman

                          ext.savy
                          ext.savy
                          ext.savy
                          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                          wrote last edited by
                          #18

                          @UnpaidIntern LMAOO 😭

                          megumi 🤤

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Groups
                          • Users
                          • Tags
                          • Popular