dumbest reason you've failed a test?
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพัั well, fuc- pale as FโชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
today I had to take a practice test right? first the teacher wouldn't allow me to do the full test, only part of it. then I did the part of the test she gave me, after I completed it I saw a green score thingy with a thumbs up icon, one would think that was a "yeah, you passed!" but no...
I went and told the woman I was done then she asked how old I was, I said "17" and then she told me I need a 150 score but I got 148, however, if I were 18 or older 148 would've been a fine score on the test.
I failed my test but if I were born like a year earlier I would've passed today with that score. I believe the test was 150 questions, so I missed like two. now I need to retake a bunch of shit for that.as the title says, what's the dumbest reason you've failed a test? for me, it was today because I wasn't at least 18.
(if this sounds weird, for context i'm in a GED program, i'm not in highschool and i've never gone to school nor got an education outside of GED. GED stands for general education degree, it's functionally the same as a highschool diploma)
-
i didn't submit it...
-
I forgot all the answers
(I didn't study) -
I didnt do it

-
rip wall Flareon Lovers! The Red Army He ate them bacteriaโค Eeveelution Fan! indie game fan Dw fan X] Aggretsuko Fans warriors Magical Girls AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA die of deathians bookworms Woolys World Hide BDNS Ads Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Melt Ice Free Afghani Women Nerdydentist <3 neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans I <3 writing Kandi kids >w< Art group! Megurine Luka fan club <3 โ ัuะผะตshiััะตัโช Madoka Magica Breakcore Fans! danganronpa supremacy Kindness OC-Maker #KeepBDNSSafe Anti-Clanker we read fanfic lol Wings of Fire No BIRTH IN SB WARNING! STUPID! WE ARE FORSAKEN before-update supporter
I got matching questions wrong ๐ฅน๐ฅน
-
Guitar peeps โฌโ.ห Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I โค๏ธ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ โ Vanilleyy Vertifiedโ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked ๐ฅ Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
I didnt show my work correctly


























so joyful full of laughter and celebrations yay











-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพัั well, fuc- pale as FโชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
the fact @spamburger spawned in just to upvote this and despawned again is amazing
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพัั well, fuc- pale as FโชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
I wish @sodiumadhesive was still here chat

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
