Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. dumbest reason you've failed a test?

dumbest reason you've failed a test?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
9 Posts 7 Posters 57 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพั‚ั well, fuc- pale as FโˆชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    today I had to take a practice test right? first the teacher wouldn't allow me to do the full test, only part of it. then I did the part of the test she gave me, after I completed it I saw a green score thingy with a thumbs up icon, one would think that was a "yeah, you passed!" but no...

    I went and told the woman I was done then she asked how old I was, I said "17" and then she told me I need a 150 score but I got 148, however, if I were 18 or older 148 would've been a fine score on the test.
    I failed my test but if I were born like a year earlier I would've passed today with that score. I believe the test was 150 questions, so I missed like two. now I need to retake a bunch of shit for that.

    as the title says, what's the dumbest reason you've failed a test? for me, it was today because I wasn't at least 18.

    (if this sounds weird, for context i'm in a GED program, i'm not in highschool and i've never gone to school nor got an education outside of GED. GED stands for general education degree, it's functionally the same as a highschool diploma)

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • TwoTimee
      TwoTimee
      TwoTimee
      | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      i didn't submit it...

      It / rot / they / meow


      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
      are ALL peak ships!!!


      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


      stabs you #forthespawn

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • thatguy
        thatguy
        thatguy
        Bisexual ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฉท shrek geetar I โ™ฅ Nirvana Arctic Monkeysโ™ฅ MCRMY green day โ™ฅ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin ๐Ÿฎ๐“…๐“Š๐’น๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐Ÿฅ„ หšโ‚Šโ€ง ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš song of the day
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I forgot all the answers ๐Ÿฅ€ (I didn't study)

        Woah it's that guy (โ โ€˜โ โ—‰โ โŒ“โ โ—‰โ โ€™โ )

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • shrub
          shrub
          shrub
          BANNED Belt to ass tlou Little time ๐Ÿ’” milkaholic
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I didnt do it ๐Ÿ˜‚

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Graveyard_artz
            Graveyard_artz
            Graveyard_artz
            rip wall Flareon Lovers! The Red Army He ate them bacteriaโค Eeveelution Fan! indie game fan Dw fan X] Aggretsuko Fans warriors Magical Girls AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA die of deathians bookworms Woolys World Hide BDNS Ads Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Melt Ice Free Afghani Women Nerdydentist <3 neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans I <3 writing Kandi kids >w< Art group! Megurine Luka fan club <3 โ˜…ัƒuะผะตshiั€ั€ะตัโ™ช Madoka Magica Breakcore Fans! danganronpa supremacy Kindness OC-Maker #KeepBDNSSafe Anti-Clanker we read fanfic lol Wings of Fire No BIRTH IN SB WARNING! STUPID! WE ARE FORSAKEN before-update supporter
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            I got matching questions wrong ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน

            โ€˜โ€™ Antes y despuรฉs de desayunar
            Antes y despuรฉs de almorzar
            Antes y despuรฉs de cenar
            ยกSeis veces al dรญa! ,,

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • macncheese.
              macncheese.
              macncheese.
              Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I โค๏ธ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ โ˜…Vanilleyy Vertifiedโ˜… Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked ๐Ÿฅ€ Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              I didnt show my work correctly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚so joyful full of laughter and celebrations yay๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

              chinese-panda.png

              live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพั‚ั well, fuc- pale as FโˆชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                the fact @spamburger spawned in just to upvote this and despawned again is amazing

                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพั‚ั well, fuc- pale as FโˆชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  I wish @sodiumadhesive was still here chat ๐Ÿฅ€

                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Adi
                    Adi
                    Adi
                    "Screw you guys, I'm going home pale as FโˆชCK
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    I didn't know there was a back

                    "i promise i will never be just another memory..."
                    @odetari

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Groups
                    • Users
                    • Tags
                    • Popular