Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. @Innocent COULD BE IN THIS VERY FORUM

@Innocent COULD BE IN THIS VERY FORUM

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
261 Posts 22 Posters 338 Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Moutzaki
    Moutzaki
    Moutzaki
    wrote last edited by
    #185

    Wait why am I the suspect?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • UnpaidIntern
      UnpaidIntern
      UnpaidIntern
      former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
      wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
      #186

      This is legit just becoming deltarune knight theories, from every chapter release, combined.

      Someone... 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

        This is legit just becoming deltarune knight theories, from every chapter release, combined.

        Someone...
        Someone...
        Someone...
        wrote last edited by
        #187

        @UnpaidIntern ik

        wtf
        Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • st4tic st4tic

          Possible Suspects:

          @st4tic

          i know this is satire but oh my fuckin god 😭🥀💔

          Evil Overlord
          Evil Overlord
          Evil Overlord
          Spicebush rusty hater binding vow💜 Bring BDNS back! baaaah! EVIL EMPIRE
          wrote last edited by
          #188

          @st4tic you ARE innocent

          its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Noctis
            Noctis
            Noctis
            Be Yourself With All Your Might
            wrote last edited by
            #189

            If I find out your static your a$$ is grass

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

              IM NOT GOING INSANE
              IM NOT GOING INSANE
              IM NOT GOING INSANE
              IM NOT GOING INSANE
              IM NOT GOING INSANE
              IM NOT GOING INSANE
              IM NOT GOING INSANE

              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
              wrote last edited by
              #190

              @UnpaidIntern you’re not going insane?

              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
              green: talk to me
              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
              gray: offline

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • macncheese.
                macncheese.
                macncheese.
                Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                wrote last edited by
                #191

                THEY COULD BE IN THIS VERY TOPIC RIGHT NOW

                chinese-panda.png

                live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • JadeF1re
                  JadeF1re
                  JadeF1re
                  | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FAN
                  wrote last edited by
                  #192

                  ive definitely had my suspicions on noctis at some point near when he joined but eh im not sure

                  dm me if you wanna, they're open
                  my switch fc is SW-1581-4284-9034
                  that's about it cya

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                    @liesandmorelies

                    @Innocent is actually red, sibling of @N. and @Noctis I read

                    UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                    wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                    #193
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Noctis
                      Noctis
                      Noctis
                      Be Yourself With All Your Might
                      wrote last edited by
                      #194

                      cough this has gotten way to out of hand, I do not want you going through my sisters information without her permission. I've went through her device, she is not shurikitty or even static she is not everyone you tagged she is not even in here. this may have gotten too far I get how.you too are good friends or something but how can she make something a big deal? Haven't you heard of a break? I mean I've heard some people saying there taking a break. This is no big deal its just one person she did not make a crime now I don't want to tell her what's happening in here or she will become upset that she has became a big deal.

                      UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Noctis Noctis

                        cough this has gotten way to out of hand, I do not want you going through my sisters information without her permission. I've went through her device, she is not shurikitty or even static she is not everyone you tagged she is not even in here. this may have gotten too far I get how.you too are good friends or something but how can she make something a big deal? Haven't you heard of a break? I mean I've heard some people saying there taking a break. This is no big deal its just one person she did not make a crime now I don't want to tell her what's happening in here or she will become upset that she has became a big deal.

                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                        wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                        #195

                        @Noctis oh sorry, it's all a joke

                        I am 100% serious about @st4tic being secretly innocent though, there's like 10 pages of real evidence in the topic

                        macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                          @Noctis oh sorry, it's all a joke

                          I am 100% serious about @st4tic being secretly innocent though, there's like 10 pages of real evidence in the topic

                          macncheese.
                          macncheese.
                          macncheese.
                          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                          wrote last edited by
                          #196

                          @UnpaidIntern theres no way tho
                          I see almost no similarities between the 2

                          chinese-panda.png

                          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • macncheese.
                            macncheese.
                            macncheese.
                            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                            wrote last edited by
                            #197

                            Innocent is nell

                            chinese-panda.png

                            live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                            UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • macncheese. macncheese.

                              Innocent is nell

                              UnpaidIntern
                              UnpaidIntern
                              UnpaidIntern
                              former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                              wrote last edited by
                              #198

                              @macncheese. who tf is nell

                              macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                                @macncheese. who tf is nell

                                macncheese.
                                macncheese.
                                macncheese.
                                Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                wrote last edited by
                                #199

                                @UnpaidIntern it a gmae theory ref where mat pat says that sans is nell from the game earthbound

                                chinese-panda.png

                                live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                UnpaidIntern 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • macncheese. macncheese.

                                  @UnpaidIntern it a gmae theory ref where mat pat says that sans is nell from the game earthbound

                                  UnpaidIntern
                                  UnpaidIntern
                                  UnpaidIntern
                                  former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #200

                                  @macncheese. you spelled ness as nell

                                  also 200th post

                                  macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • macncheese. macncheese.

                                    @UnpaidIntern it a gmae theory ref where mat pat says that sans is nell from the game earthbound

                                    UnpaidIntern
                                    UnpaidIntern
                                    UnpaidIntern
                                    former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #201

                                    @macncheese. Actually, have we considered innocent being a fictional character yet? like sans or the nell

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Yanderemenhera
                                      Yanderemenhera
                                      Yanderemenhera
                                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #202

                                      I think people forget this post is satirical ngl 🥀

                                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                      UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                        I think people forget this post is satirical ngl 🥀

                                        UnpaidIntern
                                        UnpaidIntern
                                        UnpaidIntern
                                        former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                        wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                                        #203

                                        @Yanderemenhera if anyone took this topic seriously it would go completely downhill in like 5 seconds flat lmao

                                        Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                                          @macncheese. you spelled ness as nell

                                          also 200th post

                                          macncheese.
                                          macncheese.
                                          macncheese.
                                          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #204

                                          @UnpaidIntern ohhhh [censored] iwas larping sry

                                          chinese-panda.png

                                          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 9
                                          • 10
                                          • 11
                                          • 12
                                          • 13
                                          • 14
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular