@Innocent COULD BE IN THIS VERY FORUM
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
THEY COULD BE IN THIS VERY TOPIC RIGHT NOW
-
| WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FAN
ive definitely had my suspicions on noctis at some point near when he joined but eh im not sure
-
@Innocent is actually red, sibling of @N. and @Noctis I read
This post is deleted! -
cough this has gotten way to out of hand, I do not want you going through my sisters information without her permission. I've went through her device, she is not shurikitty or even static she is not everyone you tagged she is not even in here. this may have gotten too far I get how.you too are good friends or something but how can she make something a big deal? Haven't you heard of a break? I mean I've heard some people saying there taking a break. This is no big deal its just one person she did not make a crime now I don't want to tell her what's happening in here or she will become upset that she has became a big deal.
-
cough this has gotten way to out of hand, I do not want you going through my sisters information without her permission. I've went through her device, she is not shurikitty or even static she is not everyone you tagged she is not even in here. this may have gotten too far I get how.you too are good friends or something but how can she make something a big deal? Haven't you heard of a break? I mean I've heard some people saying there taking a break. This is no big deal its just one person she did not make a crime now I don't want to tell her what's happening in here or she will become upset that she has became a big deal.
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
@UnpaidIntern theres no way tho
I see almost no similarities between the 2 -
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
Innocent is nell
-
Innocent is nell
@macncheese. who tf is nell
-
@macncheese. who tf is nell
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@UnpaidIntern it a gmae theory ref where mat pat says that sans is nell from the game earthbound
-
@UnpaidIntern it a gmae theory ref where mat pat says that sans is nell from the game earthbound
@macncheese. you spelled ness as nell
also 200th post
-
@UnpaidIntern it a gmae theory ref where mat pat says that sans is nell from the game earthbound
@macncheese. Actually, have we considered innocent being a fictional character yet? like sans or the nell
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
I think people forget this post is satirical ngl

-
I think people forget this post is satirical ngl

@Yanderemenhera if anyone took this topic seriously it would go completely downhill in like 5 seconds flat
lmao -
@macncheese. you spelled ness as nell
also 200th post
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@UnpaidIntern ohhhh [censored] iwas larping sry
-
@Yanderemenhera if anyone took this topic seriously it would go completely downhill in like 5 seconds flat
lmaoauntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@UnpaidIntern I don't think noctis like dis topic

-
UnpaidIntern said:
Possible Suspects:
@ShuriKitty
@N.
@st4tic
@noctis
@MoutzakiUpdated Suspect List (sorted by probability):
@st4tic - sus
@ShuriKitty - Anime pfp
@Moutzaki - Weird
@N. - Already suspected to be an alt, is the main reason this post exists.
@Noctis - Uses the same account as InnocentUnpaidIntern said:
UnpaidIntern said:
Possible Suspects:
@ShuriKitty
@N.
@st4tic
@noctis
@MoutzakiUpdated Suspect List (sorted by probability):
@st4tic - sus
@ShuriKitty - Anime pfp
@Moutzaki - Weird
@N. - Already suspected to be an alt, is the main reason this post exists.
@Noctis - Uses the same account as InnocentUpdated Suspect List (sorted by probability):
@st4tic - needs to be looked into immediately
@Squidward-Tentacles - "everyone's a critic," draws a lot and displays Innocent-like behavior
@/NightmareWolfie - anime pfp but more suspicious
@noctis - Uses the same account as innocent and claims to be related to them
@Freddy-Fazbear - pretty obvious don't need to explain this one
@Rusty - likely, they love to draw and their favorite color is red. They also draw in red, like innocent.
@N. - still a prime suspect
@ShuriKitty - Anime pfp
@Yanderemenhera - is an artist -
@UnpaidIntern I don't think noctis like dis topic

@Yanderemenhera yeah, I think we can end it here, the suspect list is complete
-
What the hell-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

