Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. @Innocent COULD BE IN THIS VERY FORUM

@Innocent COULD BE IN THIS VERY FORUM

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
261 Posts 22 Posters 338 Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

    @liesandmorelies

    @Innocent is actually red, sibling of @N. and @Noctis I read

    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
    wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
    #193
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Noctis
      Noctis
      Noctis
      Be Yourself With All Your Might
      wrote last edited by
      #194

      cough this has gotten way to out of hand, I do not want you going through my sisters information without her permission. I've went through her device, she is not shurikitty or even static she is not everyone you tagged she is not even in here. this may have gotten too far I get how.you too are good friends or something but how can she make something a big deal? Haven't you heard of a break? I mean I've heard some people saying there taking a break. This is no big deal its just one person she did not make a crime now I don't want to tell her what's happening in here or she will become upset that she has became a big deal.

      UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Noctis Noctis

        cough this has gotten way to out of hand, I do not want you going through my sisters information without her permission. I've went through her device, she is not shurikitty or even static she is not everyone you tagged she is not even in here. this may have gotten too far I get how.you too are good friends or something but how can she make something a big deal? Haven't you heard of a break? I mean I've heard some people saying there taking a break. This is no big deal its just one person she did not make a crime now I don't want to tell her what's happening in here or she will become upset that she has became a big deal.

        UnpaidIntern
        UnpaidIntern
        UnpaidIntern
        former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
        wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
        #195

        @Noctis oh sorry, it's all a joke

        I am 100% serious about @st4tic being secretly innocent though, there's like 10 pages of real evidence in the topic

        macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

          @Noctis oh sorry, it's all a joke

          I am 100% serious about @st4tic being secretly innocent though, there's like 10 pages of real evidence in the topic

          macncheese.
          macncheese.
          macncheese.
          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
          wrote last edited by
          #196

          @UnpaidIntern theres no way tho
          I see almost no similarities between the 2

          chinese-panda.png

          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • macncheese.
            macncheese.
            macncheese.
            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
            wrote last edited by
            #197

            Innocent is nell

            chinese-panda.png

            live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

            UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • macncheese. macncheese.

              Innocent is nell

              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
              wrote last edited by
              #198

              @macncheese. who tf is nell

              macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                @macncheese. who tf is nell

                macncheese.
                macncheese.
                macncheese.
                Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                wrote last edited by
                #199

                @UnpaidIntern it a gmae theory ref where mat pat says that sans is nell from the game earthbound

                chinese-panda.png

                live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                UnpaidIntern 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • macncheese. macncheese.

                  @UnpaidIntern it a gmae theory ref where mat pat says that sans is nell from the game earthbound

                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                  wrote last edited by
                  #200

                  @macncheese. you spelled ness as nell

                  also 200th post

                  macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • macncheese. macncheese.

                    @UnpaidIntern it a gmae theory ref where mat pat says that sans is nell from the game earthbound

                    UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                    wrote last edited by
                    #201

                    @macncheese. Actually, have we considered innocent being a fictional character yet? like sans or the nell

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                      wrote last edited by
                      #202

                      I think people forget this post is satirical ngl 🥀

                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                      UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                        I think people forget this post is satirical ngl 🥀

                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                        wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                        #203

                        @Yanderemenhera if anyone took this topic seriously it would go completely downhill in like 5 seconds flat lmao

                        Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                          @macncheese. you spelled ness as nell

                          also 200th post

                          macncheese.
                          macncheese.
                          macncheese.
                          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                          wrote last edited by
                          #204

                          @UnpaidIntern ohhhh [censored] iwas larping sry

                          chinese-panda.png

                          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                            @Yanderemenhera if anyone took this topic seriously it would go completely downhill in like 5 seconds flat lmao

                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                            wrote last edited by
                            #205

                            @UnpaidIntern I don't think noctis like dis topic 🥀

                            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                            my new grounds account is called phroggered
                            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                            UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                              UnpaidIntern said:

                              @Yanderemenhera

                              Possible Suspects:
                              @ShuriKitty
                              @N.
                              @st4tic
                              @noctis
                              @Moutzaki

                              Updated Suspect List (sorted by probability):

                              @st4tic - sus
                              @ShuriKitty - Anime pfp
                              @Moutzaki - Weird
                              @N. - Already suspected to be an alt, is the main reason this post exists.
                              @Noctis - Uses the same account as Innocent

                              UnpaidIntern
                              UnpaidIntern
                              UnpaidIntern
                              former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                              wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                              #206

                              UnpaidIntern said:

                              UnpaidIntern said:

                              @Yanderemenhera

                              Possible Suspects:
                              @ShuriKitty
                              @N.
                              @st4tic
                              @noctis
                              @Moutzaki

                              Updated Suspect List (sorted by probability):

                              @st4tic - sus
                              @ShuriKitty - Anime pfp
                              @Moutzaki - Weird
                              @N. - Already suspected to be an alt, is the main reason this post exists.
                              @Noctis - Uses the same account as Innocent

                              Updated Suspect List (sorted by probability):

                              @st4tic - needs to be looked into immediately
                              @Squidward-Tentacles - "everyone's a critic," draws a lot and displays Innocent-like behavior
                              @/NightmareWolfie - anime pfp but more suspicious
                              @noctis - Uses the same account as innocent and claims to be related to them
                              @Freddy-Fazbear - pretty obvious don't need to explain this one
                              @Rusty - likely, they love to draw and their favorite color is red. They also draw in red, like innocent.
                              @N. - still a prime suspect
                              @ShuriKitty - Anime pfp
                              @Yanderemenhera - is an artist

                              ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                @UnpaidIntern I don't think noctis like dis topic 🥀

                                UnpaidIntern
                                UnpaidIntern
                                UnpaidIntern
                                former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                wrote last edited by
                                #207

                                @Yanderemenhera yeah, I think we can end it here, the suspect list is complete

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • foxzy
                                  foxzy
                                  foxzy
                                  ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ ANTI FURRY HATTERS LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel | Therian Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ DarkDeceptionFNF Murder Drones Fans Game Developer indie game fan Bring BDNS back!
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #208

                                  probability that hes on it 0%

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Lil_sillyz
                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #209

                                    What the hell-

                                    IMG_8081.png
                                    What my colors mean:
                                    What my colors mean:
                                    Green: online able to talk!!!
                                    Yellow: away
                                    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                    Gray: offline
                                    Antispawnists DNI

                                    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • foxzy
                                      foxzy
                                      foxzy
                                      ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ ANTI FURRY HATTERS LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel | Therian Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ DarkDeceptionFNF Murder Drones Fans Game Developer indie game fan Bring BDNS back!
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #210

                                      evil laugh

                                      UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • UnpaidIntern
                                        UnpaidIntern
                                        UnpaidIntern
                                        former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #211

                                        @foxzy i'm adding you to the list >:(

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • foxzy foxzy

                                          evil laugh

                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #212

                                          @foxzy wait innocent would never laugh (source: ), removing @foxzy from the list

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 9
                                          • 10
                                          • 11
                                          • 12
                                          • 13
                                          • 14
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular