Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Q&A because my ahh is bored

Q&A because my ahh is bored

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
23 Posts 5 Posters 33 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Rorschach Rorschach

    @Chef_pp geme baked beans or I'll break your fingers.

    Chef_pp
    Chef_pp
    Chef_pp
    baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
    wrote last edited by
    #14

    @Rorschach
    bakes

    Junior!!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Rorschach Rorschach

      @I-m-a-guy-ethan ewwww? You should go look in the mirror /jk

      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews
      wrote last edited by
      #15

      I would sy sorry but I meant that........No im kidding mbmb

      The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

      Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Rorschach Rorschach

        I would sy sorry but I meant that........No im kidding mbmb

        Chef_pp
        Chef_pp
        Chef_pp
        baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
        wrote last edited by
        #16

        @Rorschach
        UR 42?!?!

        Junior!!!

        SumRandomLoser Rorschach 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • Chef_pp Chef_pp

          @Rorschach
          UR 42?!?!

          SumRandomLoser
          SumRandomLoser
          SumRandomLoser
          ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
          wrote last edited by SumRandomLoser
          #17

          actually he's 15..

          "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
          Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
          Call me loser
          My pfp is my self-object btw
          Unfunny guy
          Green = Online
          Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
          Red = Offline
          Grey = Hiatus

          Chef_pp Rorschach 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

            actually he's 15..

            Chef_pp
            Chef_pp
            Chef_pp
            baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
            wrote last edited by
            #18

            @SumRandomLoser
            oh

            Junior!!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • st4tic
              st4tic
              st4tic
              Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
              wrote last edited by
              #19

              why is nobody on this thread behaving like the original intention behind this was to be a Q&A and not some random roleplay </3

              anygays. what brought you into the site? it's very obscure, anyways


              ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

              Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • st4tic st4tic

                why is nobody on this thread behaving like the original intention behind this was to be a Q&A and not some random roleplay </3

                anygays. what brought you into the site? it's very obscure, anyways

                Chef_pp
                Chef_pp
                Chef_pp
                baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
                wrote last edited by
                #20

                @st4tic
                I say a yt vid on how to get google on switch, one day I was just looking around the main page. and bang! I got here and made an acc!

                Junior!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Chef_pp Chef_pp

                  @Rorschach
                  UR 42?!?!

                  Rorschach
                  Rorschach
                  Rorschach
                  Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews
                  wrote last edited by
                  #21

                  @Chef_pp 15

                  The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                    actually he's 15..

                    Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews
                    wrote last edited by
                    #22

                    @SumRandomLoser He/him -he

                    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                    SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Rorschach Rorschach

                      @SumRandomLoser He/him -he

                      SumRandomLoser
                      SumRandomLoser
                      SumRandomLoser
                      ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                      wrote last edited by
                      #23

                      Rorschach okay 👍

                      "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                      Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                      Call me loser
                      My pfp is my self-object btw
                      Unfunny guy
                      Green = Online
                      Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                      Red = Offline
                      Grey = Hiatus

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • 1
                      • 2
                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular