Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. holy shit...

holy shit...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
34 Posts 4 Posters 23 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Chef_pp
    Chef_pp
    Chef_pp
    baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    ok. I've been here longer than you think, and I know A LOT of ppl who just disappeared
    Flav was a mod that just poof gone.
    ItsCookieBear was someone I knew quite well but they deleted they're acc
    and many others are just gone...

    Junior!!!

    Noctis Rorschach 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Chef_pp Chef_pp

      ok. I've been here longer than you think, and I know A LOT of ppl who just disappeared
      Flav was a mod that just poof gone.
      ItsCookieBear was someone I knew quite well but they deleted they're acc
      and many others are just gone...

      Noctis
      Noctis
      Noctis
      Be Yourself With All Your Might
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @Chef_pp Don't forget mazer

      Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Noctis Noctis

        @Chef_pp Don't forget mazer

        Chef_pp
        Chef_pp
        Chef_pp
        baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @Noctis
        oh yeah! the lemonade person

        Junior!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Noctis
          Noctis
          Noctis
          Be Yourself With All Your Might
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          And aries is gone

          Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Noctis Noctis

            And aries is gone

            Chef_pp
            Chef_pp
            Chef_pp
            baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Noctis
            dammmm

            Junior!!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Noctis
              Noctis
              Noctis
              Be Yourself With All Your Might
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              Don't forget you— oh nevermind I'm going delusional

              Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Noctis Noctis

                Don't forget you— oh nevermind I'm going delusional

                Chef_pp
                Chef_pp
                Chef_pp
                baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Noctis
                actually... you may remember my old accs if... you remember (no shit)

                Junior!!!

                Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Chef_pp Chef_pp

                  @Noctis
                  actually... you may remember my old accs if... you remember (no shit)

                  Noctis
                  Noctis
                  Noctis
                  Be Yourself With All Your Might
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Chef_pp I probably didn't if you wanna jog my memory, but I did remember the usernames you change

                  Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Noctis Noctis

                    @Chef_pp I probably didn't if you wanna jog my memory, but I did remember the usernames you change

                    Chef_pp
                    Chef_pp
                    Chef_pp
                    baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @Noctis
                    YoU dIdN't SeE aNyThInG...

                    Junior!!!

                    Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Chef_pp Chef_pp

                      @Noctis
                      YoU dIdN't SeE aNyThInG...

                      Noctis
                      Noctis
                      Noctis
                      Be Yourself With All Your Might
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Chef_pp Ok flowery asgore and something something

                      Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Noctis Noctis

                        @Chef_pp Ok flowery asgore and something something

                        Chef_pp
                        Chef_pp
                        Chef_pp
                        baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @Noctis
                        yehhh

                        Junior!!!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • niconiconico
                          niconiconico
                          niconiconico
                          !! Angelo Dalton !! gleeby glorp I ❤️ frogs Green boy Iron Deficient Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig We <3 Gir i never sleep at night Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ ‼️ silly transmascs My busdriver is playing mitski Tetoling Dragon ball fans Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ ##adhd Stardust Crusaders Albert Melt Ice Papa's Pizzeria "Chan/San" Merryweather Media Fans Survived a near death experience (yay) 420 polyamorous EVIL EMPIRE K A N G E L !! Tally Hall Fans Mindless Self Indulgence IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS danganronpa supremacy LGBTQ+ Of BDNS
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          Been here on an old account since late 2024 and ive seen a PHENOMENAL amount of people disappear, its just a course of most forums, life do be happening to people dude

                          I’m a Literal Legend btw
                          blinkies-Cafe-4h.gif

                          Noctis Chef_pp 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • niconiconico niconiconico

                            Been here on an old account since late 2024 and ive seen a PHENOMENAL amount of people disappear, its just a course of most forums, life do be happening to people dude

                            Noctis
                            Noctis
                            Noctis
                            Be Yourself With All Your Might
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @niconiconico Are you weeb like artist?

                            niconiconico 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Noctis Noctis

                              @niconiconico Are you weeb like artist?

                              niconiconico
                              niconiconico
                              niconiconico
                              !! Angelo Dalton !! gleeby glorp I ❤️ frogs Green boy Iron Deficient Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig We <3 Gir i never sleep at night Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ ‼️ silly transmascs My busdriver is playing mitski Tetoling Dragon ball fans Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ ##adhd Stardust Crusaders Albert Melt Ice Papa's Pizzeria "Chan/San" Merryweather Media Fans Survived a near death experience (yay) 420 polyamorous EVIL EMPIRE K A N G E L !! Tally Hall Fans Mindless Self Indulgence IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS danganronpa supremacy LGBTQ+ Of BDNS
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @Noctis i am infact them yes, howd you know🤔

                              I’m a Literal Legend btw
                              blinkies-Cafe-4h.gif

                              Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • niconiconico niconiconico

                                Been here on an old account since late 2024 and ive seen a PHENOMENAL amount of people disappear, its just a course of most forums, life do be happening to people dude

                                Chef_pp
                                Chef_pp
                                Chef_pp
                                baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @niconiconico
                                OMFG I LOVE UR PFP... can we be fwends???

                                Junior!!!

                                niconiconico 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • niconiconico niconiconico

                                  @Noctis i am infact them yes, howd you know🤔

                                  Noctis
                                  Noctis
                                  Noctis
                                  Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @niconiconico I know by personality

                                  niconiconico 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Chef_pp Chef_pp

                                    ok. I've been here longer than you think, and I know A LOT of ppl who just disappeared
                                    Flav was a mod that just poof gone.
                                    ItsCookieBear was someone I knew quite well but they deleted they're acc
                                    and many others are just gone...

                                    Rorschach
                                    Rorschach
                                    Rorschach
                                    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Chef_pp Who's itscookebear to you????????

                                    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                    Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Chef_pp Chef_pp

                                      @niconiconico
                                      OMFG I LOVE UR PFP... can we be fwends???

                                      niconiconico
                                      niconiconico
                                      niconiconico
                                      !! Angelo Dalton !! gleeby glorp I ❤️ frogs Green boy Iron Deficient Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig We <3 Gir i never sleep at night Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ ‼️ silly transmascs My busdriver is playing mitski Tetoling Dragon ball fans Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ ##adhd Stardust Crusaders Albert Melt Ice Papa's Pizzeria "Chan/San" Merryweather Media Fans Survived a near death experience (yay) 420 polyamorous EVIL EMPIRE K A N G E L !! Tally Hall Fans Mindless Self Indulgence IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS danganronpa supremacy LGBTQ+ Of BDNS
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Chef_pp UHH THANK YOU OKAY SURE

                                      I’m a Literal Legend btw
                                      blinkies-Cafe-4h.gif

                                      Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • niconiconico niconiconico

                                        @Chef_pp UHH THANK YOU OKAY SURE

                                        Chef_pp
                                        Chef_pp
                                        Chef_pp
                                        baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @niconiconico
                                        yippee

                                        Junior!!!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Rorschach Rorschach

                                          @Chef_pp Who's itscookebear to you????????

                                          Chef_pp
                                          Chef_pp
                                          Chef_pp
                                          baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Rorschach
                                          ex-partner

                                          Junior!!!

                                          Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular