What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?
-
@dizzy-the-loser i thought of grumpiness but that's not really a soul trait, probably bravery
(mild spoilers for the existence of a rat character in deltarune chapter 5)
(aligns more with orange from deltarune)
-
Determination: Me
Bravery: @xenthy
Justice: @unpaidintern
Kindness: @gl1tch
Perserverence: @snail-mail
Integrity: @shrub
Patience: @dizzy-the-loserintegrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer@Someone... LORD THANK U
-
@dizzy-the-loser i thought of grumpiness but that's not really a soul trait, probably bravery
(mild spoilers for the existence of a rat character in deltarune chapter 5)
(aligns more with orange from deltarune)
CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF@UnpaidIntern yeah!
-
@Someone... LORD THANK U
@Gl1tch np lol
-
Determination: Me
Bravery: @xenthy
Justice: @unpaidintern
Kindness: @gl1tch
Perserverence: @snail-mail
Integrity: @shrub
Patience: @dizzy-the-loserCASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF@Someone... ty!
-
-
Determination: Me
Bravery: @xenthy
Justice: @unpaidintern
Kindness: @gl1tch
Perserverence: @snail-mail
Integrity: @shrub
Patience: @dizzy-the-loser@Someone... oh wow justice is cool, wait can I ask how I got justice
-
Determination - @ShockRat
Bravery - @WeedAreTheWorld because idk honesty is bravery i couldn't think of anyone for bravery???? maybe @french_fry_guy for bravery
Kindness - @Snail-Mail AND @Dizzy-the-loser AND @SweetLikeTarmac edit: and @Yanderemenhera
Justice - @NightmareWolfie
Perseverance - @dizzy-the-loser edit: @Yanderemenhera, not dizzy/loser again, I literally remember thinking, selecting and typing yandere for this I guess my brain was just thinking about loser and messed up (adhd sucks ahh)
Integrity - @WeedAreTheWorld
Patience - Me lmaoNatalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats The Living Tombstoner Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter OC-Maker@UnpaidIntern YO BRAVERY THAT’S SICK
-
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
LOL
-
This is like a cooler version of the favorite users post, there's only 7 slots with very specific requirements so it's harder to feel excluded lmao
-
@Snail-Mail do u hate me??
@dizzy-the-loser
Yes, I hate all people, or better term for us, humans..? Bro I ain't trying to sound edgy, I genuinely hate people from past experiences. I took it all and turned it into hate ig. -
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
lol
-
@Someone... oh wow justice is cool, wait can I ask how I got justice
@UnpaidIntern that's honestly how i see u
-
Determination: Me
Bravery: @xenthy
Justice: @unpaidintern
Kindness: @gl1tch
Perserverence: @snail-mail
Integrity: @shrub
Patience: @dizzy-the-loser@Someone...
MAN COME ON... If you're so determined.If you knew for a fact that your life’s main goal would never be recognized, rewarded, or fully achieved in your lifetime, would you still spend every single day working toward it?
-
@dizzy-the-loser
Yes, I hate all people, or better term for us, humans..? Bro I ain't trying to sound edgy, I genuinely hate people from past experiences. I took it all and turned it into hate ig.integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer@Snail-Mail u hate me?
-
@UnpaidIntern that's honestly how i see u
This post is deleted! -
@Snail-Mail u hate me?
@Gl1tch
Man everyone keeps asking.. Yes Gl1tch, I do in a way. You're human so I do because you are what you are.
It's selfish of me, but like every human is Selfish. -
@Someone...
MAN COME ON... If you're so determined.If you knew for a fact that your life’s main goal would never be recognized, rewarded, or fully achieved in your lifetime, would you still spend every single day working toward it?
@Snail-Mail yea ofc
-
btw undertale soul traits can also be negative as evidenced by (deltarune chapter x spoilers), so you can totally be passive agressive here ok bye
blue lying, orange being somewhat cowardly and kinda mean, green being too nice and helping enemies, justice trying to end themselves, etc.
edit: btw none of my list was passive-agressive btw i'm just saying that the soul traits can also be bad
-
@Gl1tch
Man everyone keeps asking.. Yes Gl1tch, I do in a way. You're human so I do because you are what you are.
It's selfish of me, but like every human is Selfish.integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer@Snail-Mail so U dont want me to talk to u?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login