Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Gaming Hangout
  3. What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gaming Hangout
115 Posts 11 Posters 206 Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
    wrote last edited by
    #57

    lol

    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
    green: talk to me
    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
    gray: offline

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

      @Someone... oh wow justice is cool, wait can I ask how I got justice

      Someone...
      Someone...
      Someone...
      wrote last edited by
      #58

      @UnpaidIntern that's honestly how i see u

      Someone... 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Someone... Someone...

        Determination: Me
        Bravery: @xenthy
        Justice: @unpaidintern
        Kindness: @gl1tch
        Perserverence: @snail-mail
        Integrity: @shrub
        Patience: @dizzy-the-loser

        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
        wrote last edited by
        #59

        @Someone...
        MAN COME ON... If you're so determined.

        If you knew for a fact that your life’s main goal would never be recognized, rewarded, or fully achieved in your lifetime, would you still spend every single day working toward it?

        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

        Someone... 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

          @dizzy-the-loser
          Yes, I hate all people, or better term for us, humans..? Bro I ain't trying to sound edgy, I genuinely hate people from past experiences. I took it all and turned it into hate ig.

          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
          wrote last edited by
          #60

          @Snail-Mail u hate me?

          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
          green: talk to me
          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
          gray: offline

          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Someone... Someone...

            @UnpaidIntern that's honestly how i see u

            Someone...
            Someone...
            Someone...
            wrote last edited by
            #61
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch Gl1tch

              @Snail-Mail u hate me?

              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
              wrote last edited by
              #62

              @Gl1tch
              Man everyone keeps asking.. Yes Gl1tch, I do in a way. You're human so I do because you are what you are.
              It's selfish of me, but like every human is Selfish.

              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

              Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                @Someone...
                MAN COME ON... If you're so determined.

                If you knew for a fact that your life’s main goal would never be recognized, rewarded, or fully achieved in your lifetime, would you still spend every single day working toward it?

                Someone...
                Someone...
                Someone...
                wrote last edited by
                #63

                @Snail-Mail yea ofc

                Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                  wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                  #64

                  btw undertale soul traits can also be negative as evidenced by (deltarune chapter x spoilers), so you can totally be passive agressive here ok bye

                  blue lying, orange being somewhat cowardly and kinda mean, green being too nice and helping enemies, justice trying to end themselves, etc.

                  edit: btw none of my list was passive-agressive btw i'm just saying that the soul traits can also be bad

                  Snail Mail dizzy-the-loser macncheese. 3 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                    @Gl1tch
                    Man everyone keeps asking.. Yes Gl1tch, I do in a way. You're human so I do because you are what you are.
                    It's selfish of me, but like every human is Selfish.

                    Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                    wrote last edited by
                    #65

                    @Snail-Mail so U dont want me to talk to u?

                    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                    green: talk to me
                    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                    gray: offline

                    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Someone... Someone...

                      @Snail-Mail yea ofc

                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                      wrote last edited by
                      #66

                      @Someone...
                      I feel your just saying that to say it. Do know what determination truly is? Without looking it up. Tell me, what you think it is.

                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                        @Snail-Mail so U dont want me to talk to u?

                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                        wrote last edited by
                        #67

                        @Gl1tch
                        Not at all.

                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                        Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                          @Gl1tch
                          Not at all.

                          Gl1tch
                          Gl1tch
                          Gl1tch
                          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                          wrote last edited by
                          #68

                          @Snail-Mail WTFYM NOT AT ALL

                          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                          green: talk to me
                          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                          gray: offline

                          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                            btw undertale soul traits can also be negative as evidenced by (deltarune chapter x spoilers), so you can totally be passive agressive here ok bye

                            blue lying, orange being somewhat cowardly and kinda mean, green being too nice and helping enemies, justice trying to end themselves, etc.

                            edit: btw none of my list was passive-agressive btw i'm just saying that the soul traits can also be bad

                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                            wrote last edited by
                            #69

                            @UnpaidIntern
                            And determination, despair.

                            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                              @Snail-Mail WTFYM NOT AT ALL

                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                              wrote last edited by
                              #70

                              @Gl1tch
                              I hate you for exciting. Doesn't mean I enjoy talking to you, everyone's personality traits are different, unique. That is what I find special, I enjoy learning about it. But the traits every human has disgusts me. It's normally based on Selfishness.

                              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                              Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                @Gl1tch
                                I hate you for exciting. Doesn't mean I enjoy talking to you, everyone's personality traits are different, unique. That is what I find special, I enjoy learning about it. But the traits every human has disgusts me. It's normally based on Selfishness.

                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                wrote last edited by
                                #71

                                Existing*

                                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Gl1tch
                                  Gl1tch
                                  Gl1tch
                                  integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #72

                                  billright

                                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                  green: talk to me
                                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                  gray: offline

                                  Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #73

                                    I hate humans because we are nothing (YES WE, INCLUDING ME 😭) but full of judgement, selfishness, and making others look bad for our self betterment, using others, and making fun of people because we too are human and want to have respect. To be known or seen.

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                      billright

                                      Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #74

                                      @Gl1tch
                                      I'm being serious and you're making my words sound like a joke.

                                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #75

                                        Gl1tch, you hate being mean. And want nothing more to be seen as "nice". But you know your mean and can't help it.

                                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                        dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                          wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                                          #76

                                          Update: @Snail-Mail is changed to integrity / justice (in both good and bad ways) this is like the A.M. speech holy shit keep going to make your point though ig

                                          Snail Mail 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular