What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?
-
@Someone... oh wow justice is cool, wait can I ask how I got justice
@UnpaidIntern that's honestly how i see u
-
Determination: Me
Bravery: @xenthy
Justice: @unpaidintern
Kindness: @gl1tch
Perserverence: @snail-mail
Integrity: @shrub
Patience: @dizzy-the-loser@Someone...
MAN COME ON... If you're so determined.If you knew for a fact that your life’s main goal would never be recognized, rewarded, or fully achieved in your lifetime, would you still spend every single day working toward it?
-
@dizzy-the-loser
Yes, I hate all people, or better term for us, humans..? Bro I ain't trying to sound edgy, I genuinely hate people from past experiences. I took it all and turned it into hate ig.integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer@Snail-Mail u hate me?
-
@UnpaidIntern that's honestly how i see u
This post is deleted! -
@Snail-Mail u hate me?
@Gl1tch
Man everyone keeps asking.. Yes Gl1tch, I do in a way. You're human so I do because you are what you are.
It's selfish of me, but like every human is Selfish. -
@Someone...
MAN COME ON... If you're so determined.If you knew for a fact that your life’s main goal would never be recognized, rewarded, or fully achieved in your lifetime, would you still spend every single day working toward it?
@Snail-Mail yea ofc
-
btw undertale soul traits can also be negative as evidenced by (deltarune chapter x spoilers), so you can totally be passive agressive here ok bye
blue lying, orange being somewhat cowardly and kinda mean, green being too nice and helping enemies, justice trying to end themselves, etc.
edit: btw none of my list was passive-agressive btw i'm just saying that the soul traits can also be bad
-
@Gl1tch
Man everyone keeps asking.. Yes Gl1tch, I do in a way. You're human so I do because you are what you are.
It's selfish of me, but like every human is Selfish.integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer@Snail-Mail so U dont want me to talk to u?
-
@Snail-Mail yea ofc
@Someone...
I feel your just saying that to say it. Do know what determination truly is? Without looking it up. Tell me, what you think it is. -
@Snail-Mail so U dont want me to talk to u?
-
@Gl1tch
Not at all.integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer@Snail-Mail WTFYM NOT AT ALL
-
btw undertale soul traits can also be negative as evidenced by (deltarune chapter x spoilers), so you can totally be passive agressive here ok bye
blue lying, orange being somewhat cowardly and kinda mean, green being too nice and helping enemies, justice trying to end themselves, etc.
edit: btw none of my list was passive-agressive btw i'm just saying that the soul traits can also be bad
@UnpaidIntern
And determination, despair. -
@Snail-Mail WTFYM NOT AT ALL
@Gl1tch
I hate you for exciting. Doesn't mean I enjoy talking to you, everyone's personality traits are different, unique. That is what I find special, I enjoy learning about it. But the traits every human has disgusts me. It's normally based on Selfishness. -
@Gl1tch
I hate you for exciting. Doesn't mean I enjoy talking to you, everyone's personality traits are different, unique. That is what I find special, I enjoy learning about it. But the traits every human has disgusts me. It's normally based on Selfishness. -
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
billright
-
I hate humans because we are nothing (YES WE, INCLUDING ME
) but full of judgement, selfishness, and making others look bad for our self betterment, using others, and making fun of people because we too are human and want to have respect. To be known or seen. -
billright
@Gl1tch
I'm being serious and you're making my words sound like a joke. -
Gl1tch, you hate being mean. And want nothing more to be seen as "nice". But you know your mean and can't help it.
-
Update: @Snail-Mail is changed to integrity / justice (in both good and bad ways) this is like the A.M. speech holy shit keep going to make your point though ig
-
Update: @Snail-Mail is changed to integrity / justice (in both good and bad ways) this is like the A.M. speech holy shit keep going to make your point though ig
@UnpaidIntern
Can't tell if you're calling me a sadist or not.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login