Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Gaming Hangout
  3. What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gaming Hangout
115 Posts 11 Posters 198 Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

    @Gl1tch
    I hate you for exciting. Doesn't mean I enjoy talking to you, everyone's personality traits are different, unique. That is what I find special, I enjoy learning about it. But the traits every human has disgusts me. It's normally based on Selfishness.

    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
    wrote last edited by
    #71

    Existing*

    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
      wrote last edited by
      #72

      billright

      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
      green: talk to me
      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
      gray: offline

      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
        wrote last edited by
        #73

        I hate humans because we are nothing (YES WE, INCLUDING ME 😭) but full of judgement, selfishness, and making others look bad for our self betterment, using others, and making fun of people because we too are human and want to have respect. To be known or seen.

        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

          billright

          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
          wrote last edited by
          #74

          @Gl1tch
          I'm being serious and you're making my words sound like a joke.

          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
            wrote last edited by
            #75

            Gl1tch, you hate being mean. And want nothing more to be seen as "nice". But you know your mean and can't help it.

            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

            dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
              wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
              #76

              Update: @Snail-Mail is changed to integrity / justice (in both good and bad ways) this is like the A.M. speech holy shit keep going to make your point though ig

              Snail Mail 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                Update: @Snail-Mail is changed to integrity / justice (in both good and bad ways) this is like the A.M. speech holy shit keep going to make your point though ig

                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                wrote last edited by
                #77

                @UnpaidIntern
                Can't tell if you're calling me a sadist or not.

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                UnpaidIntern 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                  Gl1tch, you hate being mean. And want nothing more to be seen as "nice". But you know your mean and can't help it.

                  dizzy-the-loser
                  dizzy-the-loser
                  dizzy-the-loser
                  CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                  wrote last edited by
                  #78

                  @Snail-Mail yeah he is

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                    @UnpaidIntern
                    Can't tell if you're calling me a sadist or not.

                    UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                    wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                    #79

                    @Snail-Mail

                    +kindness (but like in the ralsei way that's self-detrimental at times), integrity / justice / kindness

                    uhhhh I could make like whole paragraphs talking about how this is not a good mindset to go through life with but you'll probably figure it out

                    (i am desperately trying to not derail the thread by repeatedly mentioning soul traits)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                      @UnpaidIntern
                      Can't tell if you're calling me a sadist or not.

                      UnpaidIntern
                      UnpaidIntern
                      UnpaidIntern
                      former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                      wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                      #80

                      @Snail-Mail Not really sadism, it's more like the acceptance of traits you hate about yourself/know are bad by generalizing it to all of humanity also having the traits that you hate

                      It's mostly the reason why misanthropy is frowned upon/a huge red flag sometimes

                      justice determination and integrity are soul traits from the game known as undertale

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                        Update: @Snail-Mail is changed to integrity / justice (in both good and bad ways) this is like the A.M. speech holy shit keep going to make your point though ig

                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                        wrote last edited by
                        #81

                        @UnpaidIntern
                        But sure, I'll keep going. I was gonna leave it off at that, but why not?
                        Humans are.. What's the word.. Undefined. They are nothing, we can make incredible things, things smarter than us in many ways, things bigger, things smaller. We can make great things, but will never be great ourselves.
                        We use others as stepping stones to earn respect and gain "power".
                        But most humans don't understand or grasp that no one here on earth will ever be "something". We all are nothing compared to what lies beyond this world.
                        And emotions play a big role too, we think their just chemicals in the mind. But they are much, much more. They can change everything, they even control decisions in life. Choices are always being made, but by what? Not by you, well. Somewhat, but by emotions most of the time.
                        Life is a complicated thing, we could make ourselves known in this world. But never TRULY be known.
                        And what is it all for? Experience? What are we experiencing? What emotions do to use is.. mind boggling. Not only can we drive each other insane, but ourselves. And not even know it. We are only as sane as our mind lets us.
                        Humans are like open books when it comes to emotions, they can be read easily when able to read in the right way. Even though people may not show it directly, they show it in actions, hobbies, habits, words, the way they act around their own kind, the way they act alone, the way they perceive and react to things. If you take all of that into account you can guess pretty well how they feel. Observing is a powerful thing. People can learn in the right conditions, I did. But the bad ones. As a kid, I knew my goal. I knew what I was the day all those people left me, they used me, they d-ed around me.
                        They day the one person who was never supposed to leave, left me at a young age. The person who was supposed to be beside me as the loving parent. Wasn't and grew up horribly. I knew. And it is not a wonderful thing to know all the time. It sucks. It hurts. And life will hurt. It stabs you until there is nothing left to stab, so sometimes, you just gotta stab back. Until you can't.
                        You must do things until you can't, you must shoot for the stars even if no one notices, even if no one cares. You do it. Because you can, and will. Because no matter what's in your way, you'll move it with your bare hands if you must. But you must achieve your goals, because what else in life are you going to do? It's just learn, work, live, experience, and then you're gone.

                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                        UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                          wrote last edited by
                          #82

                          Happy? ^^

                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • xenthy xenthy

                            @Gl1tch blue or red

                            dizzy-the-loser
                            dizzy-the-loser
                            dizzy-the-loser
                            CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                            wrote last edited by
                            #83

                            @xenthy wb me??

                            xenthy 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                              btw undertale soul traits can also be negative as evidenced by (deltarune chapter x spoilers), so you can totally be passive agressive here ok bye

                              blue lying, orange being somewhat cowardly and kinda mean, green being too nice and helping enemies, justice trying to end themselves, etc.

                              edit: btw none of my list was passive-agressive btw i'm just saying that the soul traits can also be bad

                              dizzy-the-loser
                              dizzy-the-loser
                              dizzy-the-loser
                              CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                              wrote last edited by
                              #84

                              @UnpaidIntern wut bout purple?

                              UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • dizzy-the-loser dizzy-the-loser

                                @UnpaidIntern wut bout purple?

                                UnpaidIntern
                                UnpaidIntern
                                UnpaidIntern
                                former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                wrote last edited by
                                #85

                                @dizzy-the-loser consistent failure or just the sunk-cost fallacy

                                dizzy-the-loser 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                                  @dizzy-the-loser consistent failure or just the sunk-cost fallacy

                                  dizzy-the-loser
                                  dizzy-the-loser
                                  dizzy-the-loser
                                  CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #86
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #87

                                    Lwk might go play deltarue on my Chromebook.

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                                      @dizzy-the-loser consistent failure or just the sunk-cost fallacy

                                      dizzy-the-loser
                                      dizzy-the-loser
                                      dizzy-the-loser
                                      CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #88

                                      @UnpaidIntern 💚 💜 yippi

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                        Lwk might go play deltarue on my Chromebook.

                                        dizzy-the-loser
                                        dizzy-the-loser
                                        dizzy-the-loser
                                        CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #89

                                        @Snail-Mail ooh have fun?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                          @UnpaidIntern
                                          But sure, I'll keep going. I was gonna leave it off at that, but why not?
                                          Humans are.. What's the word.. Undefined. They are nothing, we can make incredible things, things smarter than us in many ways, things bigger, things smaller. We can make great things, but will never be great ourselves.
                                          We use others as stepping stones to earn respect and gain "power".
                                          But most humans don't understand or grasp that no one here on earth will ever be "something". We all are nothing compared to what lies beyond this world.
                                          And emotions play a big role too, we think their just chemicals in the mind. But they are much, much more. They can change everything, they even control decisions in life. Choices are always being made, but by what? Not by you, well. Somewhat, but by emotions most of the time.
                                          Life is a complicated thing, we could make ourselves known in this world. But never TRULY be known.
                                          And what is it all for? Experience? What are we experiencing? What emotions do to use is.. mind boggling. Not only can we drive each other insane, but ourselves. And not even know it. We are only as sane as our mind lets us.
                                          Humans are like open books when it comes to emotions, they can be read easily when able to read in the right way. Even though people may not show it directly, they show it in actions, hobbies, habits, words, the way they act around their own kind, the way they act alone, the way they perceive and react to things. If you take all of that into account you can guess pretty well how they feel. Observing is a powerful thing. People can learn in the right conditions, I did. But the bad ones. As a kid, I knew my goal. I knew what I was the day all those people left me, they used me, they d-ed around me.
                                          They day the one person who was never supposed to leave, left me at a young age. The person who was supposed to be beside me as the loving parent. Wasn't and grew up horribly. I knew. And it is not a wonderful thing to know all the time. It sucks. It hurts. And life will hurt. It stabs you until there is nothing left to stab, so sometimes, you just gotta stab back. Until you can't.
                                          You must do things until you can't, you must shoot for the stars even if no one notices, even if no one cares. You do it. Because you can, and will. Because no matter what's in your way, you'll move it with your bare hands if you must. But you must achieve your goals, because what else in life are you going to do? It's just learn, work, live, experience, and then you're gone.

                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                          wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                                          #90

                                          @Snail-Mail well most of this is like a nearly objectively true description of the human experience, the only thing is that it still generalizes all people in a bad way in the line "We use others as stepping stones to earn respect and gain 'power'"

                                          also i don't really want to ignore the fact that it was implied that one of your parents died while you were super young, i hope you're okay

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular