What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?
-
btw undertale soul traits can also be negative as evidenced by (deltarune chapter x spoilers), so you can totally be passive agressive here ok bye
blue lying, orange being somewhat cowardly and kinda mean, green being too nice and helping enemies, justice trying to end themselves, etc.
edit: btw none of my list was passive-agressive btw i'm just saying that the soul traits can also be bad
CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF@UnpaidIntern wut bout purple?
-
@UnpaidIntern wut bout purple?
@dizzy-the-loser consistent failure or just the sunk-cost fallacy
-
@dizzy-the-loser consistent failure or just the sunk-cost fallacy
CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BFThis post is deleted! -
Lwk might go play deltarue on my Chromebook.
-
@dizzy-the-loser consistent failure or just the sunk-cost fallacy
CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF@UnpaidIntern
yippi -
Lwk might go play deltarue on my Chromebook.
CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF@Snail-Mail ooh have fun?
-
@UnpaidIntern
But sure, I'll keep going. I was gonna leave it off at that, but why not?
Humans are.. What's the word.. Undefined. They are nothing, we can make incredible things, things smarter than us in many ways, things bigger, things smaller. We can make great things, but will never be great ourselves.
We use others as stepping stones to earn respect and gain "power".
But most humans don't understand or grasp that no one here on earth will ever be "something". We all are nothing compared to what lies beyond this world.
And emotions play a big role too, we think their just chemicals in the mind. But they are much, much more. They can change everything, they even control decisions in life. Choices are always being made, but by what? Not by you, well. Somewhat, but by emotions most of the time.
Life is a complicated thing, we could make ourselves known in this world. But never TRULY be known.
And what is it all for? Experience? What are we experiencing? What emotions do to use is.. mind boggling. Not only can we drive each other insane, but ourselves. And not even know it. We are only as sane as our mind lets us.
Humans are like open books when it comes to emotions, they can be read easily when able to read in the right way. Even though people may not show it directly, they show it in actions, hobbies, habits, words, the way they act around their own kind, the way they act alone, the way they perceive and react to things. If you take all of that into account you can guess pretty well how they feel. Observing is a powerful thing. People can learn in the right conditions, I did. But the bad ones. As a kid, I knew my goal. I knew what I was the day all those people left me, they used me, they d-ed around me.
They day the one person who was never supposed to leave, left me at a young age. The person who was supposed to be beside me as the loving parent. Wasn't and grew up horribly. I knew. And it is not a wonderful thing to know all the time. It sucks. It hurts. And life will hurt. It stabs you until there is nothing left to stab, so sometimes, you just gotta stab back. Until you can't.
You must do things until you can't, you must shoot for the stars even if no one notices, even if no one cares. You do it. Because you can, and will. Because no matter what's in your way, you'll move it with your bare hands if you must. But you must achieve your goals, because what else in life are you going to do? It's just learn, work, live, experience, and then you're gone.@Snail-Mail well most of this is like a nearly objectively true description of the human experience, the only thing is that it still generalizes all people in a bad way in the line "We use others as stepping stones to earn respect and gain 'power'"
also i don't really want to ignore the fact that it was implied that one of your parents died while you were super young, i hope you're okay
-
btw undertale soul traits can also be negative as evidenced by (deltarune chapter x spoilers), so you can totally be passive agressive here ok bye
blue lying, orange being somewhat cowardly and kinda mean, green being too nice and helping enemies, justice trying to end themselves, etc.
edit: btw none of my list was passive-agressive btw i'm just saying that the soul traits can also be bad
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@UnpaidIntern damn i haven't played delrarune yet
-
@xenthy wb me??
@dizzy-the-loser kindness
-
@UnpaidIntern
WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS KINDNESS.
DO WE NOT GET THE FACT I HATE ALL OF YOU?
Gorsh dang it. Maybe I'm just that cool.You're a people pleaser you don't hate anyone
-
You're a people pleaser you don't hate anyone
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer@WeedAreTheWorld yes I actually agree with you on this
-
You're a people pleaser you don't hate anyone
@WeedAreTheWorld
It's odd of you to suggest things about ME, but no. I do hate people. It's your opinion to think that. But it's called Fawn, not everyone who seems to be a people pleaser is truly showing how they feel. I could care less about you people. I am this way to fit in. This gives me more reason to hate everyone. You suggest things about others without really knowing them, just by what they let you see
You know from an online platform, many people act differently in real life than texting Rory. And Gl1tch. Say whatever. But it won't change that fact I hate you. -
Whatever helps you sleep bro, you think differently about me. Alright. Doesn't change a thing.
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
Damn bro all of ts js bcuz of a topic
Sheesh man... -
Whatever helps you sleep bro, you think differently about me. Alright. Doesn't change a thing.
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer@Snail-Mail is she crashing out?
-
@Snail-Mail is she crashing out?
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@Gl1tch i think he got a lil mad tbh
-
@Gl1tch i think he got a lil mad tbh
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer@macncheese. It’s a she btw

-
@Snail-Mail is she crashing out?
@Gl1tch
I'm not mad..? Just telling you what's what. -
@macncheese. It’s a she btw

@Gl1tch
I go by anything, if you ever looked at a bio once in your life. -
@Gl1tch i think he got a lil mad tbh
@macncheese.
Nuh, I don't care. It was expected for people to assume things about me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
