Got a question
-
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
For all the people that have the level top poster what do you guys do?
-
For all the people that have the level top poster what do you guys do?
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@Gl1tch i'm the top poster of this forum, idk what I did. I just became terminally online ig.
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
I have 13960 rep and 8.5k posts
-
I decorate my room, I play fighting games with my siblings, I watch anime with siblings, I eat instant noodles, and I am making a sasuke shrine in my room, in naruto storm 4 I practice playing tobi, I draw 60% of my day, I go outside to feed the turkey I have & ducks, I listen to 105 of my favorite songs everyday, I get scolded by my mom, I try to suck up all the jealousy I have when people have what I want, before I go to sleep I rub cold water on myself so I would feel so cold I would fall asleep
-
I decorate my room, I play fighting games with my siblings, I watch anime with siblings, I eat instant noodles, and I am making a sasuke shrine in my room, in naruto storm 4 I practice playing tobi, I draw 60% of my day, I go outside to feed the turkey I have & ducks, I listen to 105 of my favorite songs everyday, I get scolded by my mom, I try to suck up all the jealousy I have when people have what I want, before I go to sleep I rub cold water on myself so I would feel so cold I would fall asleep
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer@Noctis damn
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login