Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. Maturing is realizing my relationship with my step-mom is more than what it seemed. (TW)

Maturing is realizing my relationship with my step-mom is more than what it seemed. (TW)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
4 Posts 2 Posters 19 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lucifer's Lover
    Lucifer's Lover
    Lucifer's Lover
    Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I would like to start by saying that I DO NOT approve of this kind of relationship. This is just a vent/rant my experience.

    When I lived with my biological family, my parents were in an on/off relationship. They were never married, so divorce was never issue or anything.

    But, at one point, they officially called it off, going on to find new purposes and partners. That's when I met my step-mom, Lindsey, who happily claimed a place as my dad's new partner.

    She was like an angel to me. Even more so when I started developing a crush on her, something harmless. I knew it wouldn't turn into anything, though.

    I told my actual mom. She tnought it was "cute". Cute. She encouraged me to make little "moves". So I did.

    They were small; Little cheek kisses, hand holding, gift exchanges, etc.

    That's when I noticed it. Lindsey would steal little glances, give air-kisses, wink, and even whisper "I love you" in my ear sometimes.

    Back then, it made me feel like putty. Now, I get sick from it.

    It's disgusting by nature. And the worst part? it was encouraged. I grew up thinking it was normal. How naive I was. Too young to understand.

    No.1 RadioApple fan.
    %(darkred)[“Luci… Is your smile stitched?”
    "Yaoi king and is canonically a radio." -Cicada.
    "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER !!"
    TOXIC OLD MAN YAOI FOR EVERYONE !!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • french_fry_guy
      french_fry_guy
      french_fry_guy
      Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats The Living Tombstoner Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter OC-Maker
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      That’s [censored] disgusting?? Like, having a small harmless crush on an adult at a young age is fine and normal, but any reasonable adult should gently put it down with, “they’re a grownup sweetie” or something similar. I really hope this has stopped because this is grooming and it’s terrible.

      “When I die, they will bury me a woman
      While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
      Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
      Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

      Elliot
      he/him

      Green: online and can talk
      Yellow: online and not feeling it
      Red: online but leave me alone

      Lucifer's Lover 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

        That’s [censored] disgusting?? Like, having a small harmless crush on an adult at a young age is fine and normal, but any reasonable adult should gently put it down with, “they’re a grownup sweetie” or something similar. I really hope this has stopped because this is grooming and it’s terrible.

        Lucifer's Lover
        Lucifer's Lover
        Lucifer's Lover
        Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @french_fry_guy

        It has. I don't live with my biological family anymore, lost any and all contact with them actually.

        No.1 RadioApple fan.
        %(darkred)[“Luci… Is your smile stitched?”
        "Yaoi king and is canonically a radio." -Cicada.
        "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER !!"
        TOXIC OLD MAN YAOI FOR EVERYONE !!

        french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover

          @french_fry_guy

          It has. I don't live with my biological family anymore, lost any and all contact with them actually.

          french_fry_guy
          french_fry_guy
          french_fry_guy
          Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats The Living Tombstoner Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter OC-Maker
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Lucifer-s-Love I hope that’s a good thing but I’m still sorry that happened man 🫂

          “When I die, they will bury me a woman
          While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
          Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
          Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

          Elliot
          he/him

          Green: online and can talk
          Yellow: online and not feeling it
          Red: online but leave me alone

          1 Reply Last reply
          1

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Groups
          • Users
          • Tags
          • Popular