Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Grey

Grey

@Grey
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
190
Topics
33
Shares
0
Groups
31
Followers
26
Following
67
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • application - xen
    Grey Grey
    Submissions

    @KiwiFarmsArkavel Good luck//


  • A submission to help
    Grey Grey
    Submissions

    Oki


  • OMG
    Grey Grey
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Kadaj Theme Plays Niblheim is burned


  • OMG
    Grey Grey
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Toilet paper helpsโ€”


  • OMG
    Grey Grey
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @Jazzyxx I had my first nosebleed two months ago B//๐Ÿšฌ


  • I hate discord.
    Grey Grey
    Media & Entertainment

    @Lil_goobery it sucks that I had to log in a billion times and I am not even verified because it won't let me ://///


  • One Winged Angel Discussion?
    Grey Grey
    General

    To be honest I really like this version of sephiroths theme, I might do advent children next๐Ÿ˜


  • One Winged Angel Discussion?
    Grey Grey
    General


  • roles of Westhelm
    Grey Grey
    Edge Of The Forum daybreak newz westhelm

    Noicce


  • the two types of DDLC fans.... which one are you?
    Grey Grey
    Franchises frienshipender

    Monika I think was the leader of the group but hear me out... She judges me for being in the game for too long


  • Tuff pixel art
    Grey Grey
    General

    Nah I didn't


  • Tuff pixel art
    Grey Grey
    General

    Did I mention its dark magician?


  • Tuff pixel art
    Grey Grey
    General

    Whoever made this art innocent is gonna love it black-magician-first-artw-1778653712.webp


  • Exposing somebody rude bc why not :p
    Grey Grey
    BrowseDNS

    Well I am 14 too and I'd never thought of harassing someone younger than me


  • Exposing somebody rude bc why not :p
    Grey Grey
    BrowseDNS

    Harassing a 13 year old is definitely not a good thing to do since they are still kids but I am at least begging that ange isn't a 20 year old or they would have known better


  • Exposing somebody rude bc why not :p
    Grey Grey
    BrowseDNS

    What?


  • Exposing somebody rude bc why not :p
    Grey Grey
    BrowseDNS

    @Raven I Think This Topic Needs To Be Locked Up Before There Are Bigger Problems


  • application - xen
    Grey Grey
    Submissions

    I'm waiting too boiโ€”

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 5 / 10
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular