Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
HanonTheFurry

HanonTheFurry

@HanonTheFurry
TheFurriesOfDNS LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Clingy TwT NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 NOCTURNAL Gay People Femboy :3 artist's.. Gets hated on OC-Maker Mentally Psychotic Roleplay Nintendo Switch Users Switchbru
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
102
Topics
30
Shares
0
Groups
16
Followers
15
Following
27
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • why do we do anything?
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    Engagement

    i do what i do for fun, or because it helps,
    how bout yall?


  • i back
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @sweetpuddin which one?


  • i back
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    im at my grandma house so i got a LG brand tv


  • i back
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    i came from the land of "im grounded"


  • i back
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    i typing this with a remote at 4:30 am. i dedicated


  • I'm mentally shot.
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    I am mentally tired constantly, due to lack of sleep, feeling like everything i do is horrible, and bullying i've received over the years. I can no longer cry when sad, anger is masked, frustration and happiness are the only ones that show.


  • WHY DOES EVERY GOOD ARTIST DO STUPID STUFF??? (lil rant)
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    Music

    This is accurate


  • Writing a story.
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    In addition to streaming, drawing, and making music, i'm also writing a book. It shall be done at or before the end of the year.


  • little help needed.
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    Video Editing & Music

    I need someone to make some music with. If you want to help me, shoot me a whisper on Twitch @HanonTheDranach


  • how i've accessed the forums (and a question)
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    BrowseDNS

    switch, xbox, ipad, 3ds (briefly), and a friend's phone.


  • I'm gonna post a lot of these. Guess the rest of the lyrics.
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    Engagement

    All my friends are heathens, take it slow.
    Wait for them to ask you who you know.

    (guess the next two sentences)


  • If I'm offline for a while, I'm fine.
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Heya, been a while. Every time i come online, i risk getting grounded further, so i have to be on for short amounts of time. Please don't take offense if i don't respond right away.


  • Finish the lyrics.
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    Engagement

    @xenth hell yeah! nice job!


  • Finish the lyrics.
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    Engagement

    @Ministerofdeath nope.


  • Finish the lyrics.
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    Engagement

    I put my trust, in you.
    Pushed as far as i can go.


  • Finish the lyrics.
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    Engagement

    (i been posting these so i can get the songs out of my head)

    I just wanna stay in the sunshine where i find.
    I know its hard sometimes.


  • Finish the lyrics.
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    Engagement

    Say your good, say your fine.
    Say that everything's alright.


  • Finish the lyrics.
    HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry
    Engagement

    boredom

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular