@AndyTheImp thannks for watching
JadeF1re
Posts
-
Additional Concept Ideas to Terminate Bots -
Fortnite's new season is slop yet again.all my switch friends play fort and i was about to too, but thanks to this post i may not
-
Do you play an instrument?i play drums, i have a whole ahh drumset next to me rn
-
what games do yall play, ima play iterr i play hatsune miku; colourful stage/project diva, as well as undrtale cuz it's good game difficult
-
Vamp Fic Questioni forgot to read the title of this but i read mc n thought of mc from ddlc
anyways yippee
-
Favorite Miku DesignStatic
-
Poi poiHell yeah
-
GRGH.. THE URGE. -
put your music below and I listen too it I guess@CRAWLIPEDE thank
-
Art for some NERD on discordnlmd im gonna let you down if you do this stop tracing nlmds art

-
Y'all are GENUINELY stupid.as a non aroace prsn i still understand what being it means, gng do some research b4 talking

-
Autism testdandys world reference, perhaps?
holy macaroni i don't like qwel
-
put your music below and I listen too it I guessim talking to you
ehh i don't have any other songs that i can think of rn
-
For those interested in the Vamp AU ig lol@Luana.vasper fair tbh
-
very coolio songthe whole slayr drama is just
he just makes good songs, how can that get drama