You could have not switched sides that fast bro 

JadeF1re
Posts
-
i may or may not have turned into a spawnist... -
why did NOBODY tell me the greeting on the front of the page corresponds to the timeeither it's an old feature that got bugged out (as b4 the downtime instead of the good morning/evening/afternoon thing it had ". ,") or it was added during the downtime
-
How late do yall stay uplike 11pm
-
Everyone can edit this postreplying to get added
-
If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be?dwarf
-
1 year...as an early goodbye,
stay safe out there soldier 🫡 -
Staff Member Of The Month: Septembermy phone's going at like 2fps from being on this post
-
Staff Member Of The Month: September@Aperitif woah this was the surprise!!
-
What's the most nostalgic memory you havePlaying Minecraft on my PS3 with my sis
-
YOU rate people..?A tier, good n stuff but i still kinda dunno u
-
How do you guys eat your pizza?@StarryPeach yes, I am a creature
-
How do you guys eat your pizza?@Luana.vasper OHH
Cheese n pepperoni is good I guess
-
How do you guys eat your pizza?I had pizza 4 dinner today lol-
Anyways i eat it starting from the crust -
BoredI'm Talking To You! ft. Kasane Teto
this might be the only song I'd recommend to others
-
give me some groups to join@NeverLetMeDown-Fanclub
Ok maybe it's advertising
-
how many users do you have blocked?1, maybe 2 cuz i feel like blocking another specific person soon
-
Second post ever!!I guess ill share what i most often do
I look for groups to join,
and chat in one of the public chats when they're activeWelcome to BDNS as well

-
There goes my Halloween plansss@Lil_sillyz BLUDsaken


the whole point of blududd n the other killers is TO kill, and killing is spooky so uh
-
Favorite Breakfastwaffle



-
Snail Mail! -Interview with @JadeF1re-@NeverLetMeDown I have to mention Rory

