I can't believe it's me! (/r)
JadeF1re
Posts
-
Snail Mail! -Interview with @JadeF1re- -
rory's girlfreind (read warning b4 clicking spoiler btw)Confirmed
-
Good bye I guessfarewell inno.
-
favorite deltarune character?@ThinkGood i was talking about the misspelling of tenna, not the fact he was your fav
-
favorite deltarune character? -
favorite deltarune character?@ThinkGood tanna is crazy
-
favorite deltarune character?Berdly
I don't know why i like this BIRDBRAIN but i do
-
ranking the few people I know on this god forsaken websitecoughs
-
So uhh,@st4tic not the big t(s) being traced

This is why if you're suspicious about some art you might wanna backwards image search it
-
Proof, winner 😼😼@somerandomWinner ts realer then uh your toenails idk

-
>:(((((((((((((i thought you liked the pichu/pikachu
️
️
️ -
Absolutely Unacceptable.jeez, i hope you're okay n your pillow is cold on both sides tonight
even though i haven't been in a bf/gf relationship before, i would definitely say that him asking you 2 be freaky with him might be a red flag
i definitely recommend distancing yourself a bit from him
-
Yep, im alivewelcome back n happy birthday
-
What song did you last listen to ?im pretty sure it was Pathological Facade - ft. Kasane Teto
-
Real art who disRoy at his peakest 2 electric boogaloo
Yes i have nothing else to say
-
Why do I not thirst?@UnpaidIntern same T-T
-
I been doing thingsroy at his peakest
-
Why do I not thirst?i have the exact same problem, i thought it was normal to not have thirst/be thirsty