Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
JadeF1re

JadeF1re

@JadeF1re
| WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FAN
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
296
Topics
6
Shares
0
Groups
119
Followers
43
Following
69
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • ill rate your profile because why not
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    Engagement

    @macncheese. short descriptions can be good and this is one of them, haha funny pfp, badges aren't organised
    9/10


  • ill rate your profile because why not
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    Engagement

    @Lil_sillyz absolutely wonderful miku pfp, the badges aren't organised but that's okay, the desc isn't decorated and is a big wall of text

    8/10, mb im late


  • Yall act ur pfp
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    Engagement

    please free robux pls pls pls 🙏🙏

    is this what tuff aura roblox noobs say


  • ill rate your profile because why not
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    Engagement

    filler topic drkrirjrj


  • Bored af so... Confess your sins
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General

    I dug a hole once and tried to trap ants in it. When they eventually escaped I pushed them back in


  • who r sum users that u miss on this website?
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General

    @Innocent ah kk


  • Give me songs to rate:D
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    Music

    I'm Talking To You ft Utau Kasane Teto

    utau songs 🤤🤤🤤

    oh yeah also jon rabbit


  • who r sum users that u miss on this website?
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General

    @Lucifer-s-Love what happened to flav?


  • I will rate your pfp and bio nd I will be honest I swear/ innocent edition
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General

    @Innocent tyty


  • I will rate your pfp and bio nd I will be honest I swear/ innocent edition
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General

    woah again


  • rating profiles/bios
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General rating

    sup, your profile is PEAK


  • Anyone Else Annoyed When People Talk Like This?
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General

    @sweetpuddin Fair Enough


  • Anyone Else Annoyed When People Talk Like This?
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General

    @sweetpuddin I Do It Too Sometimes But Not Where Every Actual Word Is Capitalised, Kinda Like

    One, Two, Three, and Four


  • Anyone Else Annoyed When People Talk Like This?
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General

    @SimplyMayonnaise Get The Banana Kris

    Potassium


  • Rating PFP’s
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General

    guess ill do this while i wait for something to download, so uh hi


  • random question what device you using 🥀
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General idk yea

    @Greenman holy shii me too


  • What is something really random that you grew up with?
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    Engagement

    Playing tetris for the nes w my parents
    they beat it AGES ago now


  • whats the longest you've gone without sleep and why
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    Engagement

    48 hours

    I felt like doing 2 all-nighters in a row and somehow did it? I remember immediately passing out on my couch bcz i was so tired and woke up at like 4pm


  • what's ur favorite FNAF character and game and why?
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General fnaf fan

    glamrock fred - "Please deposit 5 coins!"

    withered Bonnie - he's always looked cool to me tbh, especially the evil red eyes lol

    my favourite game is Security Breach cuz it's a funny buggy game


  • wow.
    JadeF1re JadeF1re
    General

    i think ive been on here for at least.. one or two months now?

    wow

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular