Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Lucifer's Lover

Lucifer's Lover

@Lucifer's Lover
Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
482
Topics
92
Shares
0
Groups
63
Followers
29
Following
18
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Maturing is realizing my relationship with my step-mom is more than what it seemed. (TW)
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @french_fry_guy

    It has. I don't live with my biological family anymore, lost any and all contact with them actually.


  • Maturing is realizing my relationship with my step-mom is more than what it seemed. (TW)
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    I would like to start by saying that I DO NOT approve of this kind of relationship. This is just a vent/rant my experience.

    When I lived with my biological family, my parents were in an on/off relationship. They were never married, so divorce was never issue or anything.

    But, at one point, they officially called it off, going on to find new purposes and partners. That's when I met my step-mom, Lindsey, who happily claimed a place as my dad's new partner.

    She was like an angel to me. Even more so when I started developing a crush on her, something harmless. I knew it wouldn't turn into anything, though.

    I told my actual mom. She tnought it was "cute". Cute. She encouraged me to make little "moves". So I did.

    They were small; Little cheek kisses, hand holding, gift exchanges, etc.

    That's when I noticed it. Lindsey would steal little glances, give air-kisses, wink, and even whisper "I love you" in my ear sometimes.

    Back then, it made me feel like putty. Now, I get sick from it.

    It's disgusting by nature. And the worst part? it was encouraged. I grew up thinking it was normal. How naive I was. Too young to understand.


  • Anyone want their yumeship drawn??
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    Artist Corner

    @french_fry_guy

    OMG- IM LOOKS SO GOOODDDD !1!1! i'm eating ts.


  • Q&A, go!!
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    Engagement

    @Gl1tch

    Would I get slimed out I said the Gacha life games? 💔

    Edit: ACTUALLY, its that one Miku game (i forgor the name)


  • Favorite Character of all time?
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    Media & Entertainment

    Fizzarolli from Helluva Boss ^^


  • Anyone want their yumeship drawn??
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    Artist Corner

    GRGGHHHH.. YES TWINNIE!!!!
    if I don't get to post a ref, I have some uploads of my sona on my profile!!!
    Karson (my sona) X Lucifer plzzz ^^


  • Q&A, go!!
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    Engagement

    Ask me ANYTHING!! (unless its too personal)


  • I'm slowly starting to return to my roots (or trying to)... 💔
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    Anime

    Each nd every day, I feel like I'm slowly fading back into the KNY (Demon Slayer) fandom.

    I've NEVER mentioned this, but I was a part of the community for YEARS. Then, my friends started bringing up Hazbin, leading it to be my newest and current hyperfixation.

    But every once in a while, I'll be reading a SaneOba/GiyuuOba fic and realize how much I missed the comfort of those ships.

    I'll think of how much I really wish I could get back into it, but no matter how much I try, I never seem to have the same feelings for it. Like sure, I still watch it, and I'm still a part of the fandom (somewhat). But I can't seem to sit through it and actually be enjoy it like I used to.

    I miss the old times, but it's not like it used to be :/


  • AO3/Artists and October is a DANGEROUS combo for me right now.
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    General

    @w1ckedsticky1983

    We should make an Eurogurotober.... AND I'MMA LEAVE THAT CONVO/IDEA THERE BEFORE I GET BANNED. 🙏 😭


  • Dr Pepper Kandi necklace:3
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    User Creativity

    Ouuuu shittings, don't let @weedaretheworld see this 👀


  • Anyone else hate it when people accept genuinely terrible flaws about themselves?
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    General

    @UnpaidIntern

    My biological mom was too--


  • Anyone else hate it when people accept genuinely terrible flaws about themselves?
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    General

    And then they go on to act like it's okay 🙏


  • mini yaoi comic wip tradslop thick femboy canie 🥴
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    Artist Corner thickyaoi poopooisyummy tadc degeneracy

    "It's not like I like you or anything!! ><" looking-áss.


  • AO3/Artists and October is a DANGEROUS combo for me right now.
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    General

    Uhm- If u dunno what i'm talkin about, good, stay pure.

    But uhhh- I might be on twitter/ao3 for the majority of this month for prompts nd inspo!!! HOPEFULLY MY FAV WRITER ND ARTISTS POST!!!

    Also, off topic-- HAZBIN IS BEING ADDED TO FN?! I MIGHT START PLAYING IT AGAIN--- istg, if they don't add Lucifer with his pink robe, I will cry. I NEED MONEY FOR THE SKIIIIINNNNSSSSUHHH

    blah blah yap yap


  • Guys how do you eat when your stomach feels like shit?
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    General

    I literally just wouldn't eat all together-


  • dropping EVERYTHING to draw yaoi
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    User Creativity

    MY TWITTER FEED IS TS, VRO.


  • I figured out who I am now:D
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    Engagement

    YESH, ANOTHER AROACE PERSON!! :3


  • BIRTHDAY IS NEXT MONTH!!!! 💋
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    General

    WAHOO!! I'LL BE 15!! 🔥

    CALLING ALL FIC MOOTS!!

    So, I've been thinking... maybe some of my moots/friends can write me a fanfic to celebrate!! (if they want)

    Buuuuut... I dunno who to ask 💔 I lowk just want a RadioApple/Oc X Lucifer fic to read--- (i'm a loser chud) I'm also lwk scared to ask someone to do such for me---

    yap yap yap-


  • reply to this topic, and i'll give you a song to listen to-
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    Music

    @Yanderemenhera

    Beautiful. Made me shed a tear.


  • WHY THE HELL DID THEY CUT THIS FROM THE LORAX?!
    Lucifer's Lover Lucifer's Lover
    Media & Entertainment

    @UnpaidIntern

    EXACTLY!! The the final song is much more "fun" and "light", but "Biggering" ACTUALLY leans into his character development and how much time he has put into his ego/job. It a had lot more potential and would've given more depth to the plot. I wish they would've kept it because it shows how much he had spiraled and how much he had lost.

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular