Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
redwater_bottle

redwater_bottle

@redwater_bottle
★уuмеshiррея♪ ⚠warning: baddie⭐ ppl tyler fw Dw fan X] Melt Ice Pierced people I <3 writing IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) BDNSMHAG milkaholic 𖠋 Daddy issues TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ #Bungou Stray Dogs Fans Family Linked 🥀 i never sleep at night Clingy TwT The OG FNaF fans ☆ Music freak fans :3 Nintendo Switch Users WE ARE FORSAKEN MHA I hate Allergies cookie Run fans IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 jnhygs simps stop vox from shipping Alastor Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans ✨eep✨ ANTI FURRY HATTERS Horror Movie obsession OC-Maker womp womp We <3 Gir Glitch-Production Silliest Goobers Roleplay Autistic peeps Aggretsuko Fans Artist Gets hated on Demon slayer Fan Art group! smash or pass gang genshin impact players Animal Crossing Gang chat-perms artist's.. Bee and Puppycat fan '^' certified crackhead D e p r e s s i o n . . . not a serious group talk about wtv m0ri hate club!! ・My smile is stitched...・ RBLX YAOI ADDICT AO3 READER ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ †Obey Abaddon† ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ Nerdy Geeks ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ He ate them bug. #1 analog horror fan Strawberry Milk ♡каiто♡ aot fan ★ yaoi♡ 😈Hellverse AroAce Club Yuri lovers !! •Cat Gang• Mindless Self Indulgence ★☆∴`Soiacw`∴★☆ Anime Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Cuddle Puddle ☆Deftones☆ yaoi enjoyer @Everyone Food Lovers chronically online Basement Dwellers manga fan PFUDOR ‼️ silly transmascs my little pony fan club LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Spotify ig we read fanfic lol Has a Youtube Channel neurodivergent Murder Drones Fans Wants to be pet ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ polyamorous Vocaloid stans! vocaloid pale as F∪CK The Living Tombstoner Iron Deficient Fumbass Dr pepper Slipknot Tetoling miku ♡ short person Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth DDLC Fans Anti Cringe Him Fpe fans verified pixel toucher Green White Pink-ish Lime chalk eaters GRT R.O.G (roleplayer :p) w chill people Greek Mythology Lovers Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek SPS Young And Dumb 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 ⚠PROXY⦻ Goat simulator Fan Club ANTI-67 Hot Cocoa broken… just let me die! Mentally Dead. WARNING! STUPID! Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! Mythology Club Ω I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds pet lovers! Dark Humor Club PKM FAN Serial alcoholics | spawnist
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
65
Topics
13
Shares
0
Groups
162
Followers
20
Following
29
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • what is something you saw as a kid bt nobody believed you
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    when I was a little kid, I had gone to a park with my mom and nana. ONE THING THAT HAPPENED WAS- I was playing, and I look and saw a man laying under the slide. there were ants all over him. I thought he was sleeping. that man was dead. I told my mom and nana and they went to look, but he was gone.


  • A SMALL face reveal
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Engagement

    np!


  • A SMALL face reveal
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Engagement

    you look pretty!


  • ⚠️TW!!! BLOOD AND [censored] AND MEAT!!!!!⚠️
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Artist Corner

    OMG THIS IS MINE NOW


  • school might low-key kill me-
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    @sweetpuddin I've been in school since Aug. 13th 😭💔


  • 10 upvotes and i'll do my schoolwork for an hour
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Engagement

    I wanna upvote... but I don't wanna torture you..-


  • school might low-key kill me-
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    so I'm in class right? its math class. and IM FIGHTING EVERY BONE IN MY BODY TO STAY AWAKE, AND THE TEACER GOES, "well maybe if you were doing math, you wouldn't fall asleep" ... HUH!? NO BECAUSE I'M SITTING HERE, TRYNA WRITE TS DOWN, AND SHE JUST TOLD ME, TO KEEP WRITING SHYT DOWN. NO! IM NOT GONNA DO THAT, BECAUSE IM TIRED, OF WAKING UP, AT 3:30 IN THE MORNING, AND THEN FALLING BACK ASLEEP, ONLY TO WAKE UP, A 2 HOURS LATER >:(
    .
    .
    .
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


  • Are you Aphantasiac or Hyperphantasiac?
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    @Luana.vasper THATS HOW I WRITE- I just picture them doing it- and I don't even draw them I just think it-


  • reply if you wanna be kidnapped
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Engagement

    it depends who is gonna be by- if it's dazai or chuuya then... YES-


  • Are you Aphantasiac or Hyperphantasiac?
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    Hyperphantasia 100% because I can conjure an apple, throw it through timelines, make dazai eat it-


  • hot take
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    low-key real twin
    cops have not helped my friend after she was being ABUSED but her ENTIRE FAMILY.


  • IM GONNA SCREAM
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    ISTG MATH CLASS AND JUST SCHOOL IN GENERAL MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM 😭
    my school starts at 7:20 in the morning, and I have to wake up at FIVE-THIRTY IN THE MORNING just to make it to my bus in time 😭 I also have a presentation due, NEXT WEEK AHHHHHHHHHH


  • guys... why do bl protagonist ALL LOOK THE SAMEE
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M
    YES. HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE


  • guys... why do bl protagonist ALL LOOK THE SAMEE
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    I love Yuri, and yaoiiiiiii 😈


  • Vampire AU rant for a fanfic
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Writing and RP

    its very interesting! if you made like, yk a book or something on this I would def read it!


  • guys... why do bl protagonist ALL LOOK THE SAMEE
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    YAOI YAOI I LOVE YAOI


  • I'm actually scared rn
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    I'm so cooked right now, I have a test in school and the school year started 8/13 😭 HELPPPPPP


  • I'm scared
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    oh no what happened?


  • ITS FINISHED 😍🥺
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Artist Corner

    IT LOOKS SO GOOD!


  • A little interaction I had while I was out ^^ !!
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    @Yanderemenhera I'm like... 5'3 your so lucky 😭😭

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular