Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
ShuriKitty

ShuriKitty

@ShuriKitty
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
870
Topics
75
Shares
0
Groups
68
Followers
42
Following
36
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Representative democracies kinda suck
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Ok, so democracy is a little bit of a hot topic with the big guys. SOME people love dictatorships and like 2 people like monarchies. And as for the U.S., my country, our government sucks. While it is most definitely better than a dictatorship it is still absolute bunz. I'll simplify it for some of the youngins on BDNS.
    Little Timmy is finally old enough to vote. In his society, slavery is legal but a large group of people want it outlawed. He wants slavery to be outlawed, but when the next election comes, he can't make it so. Both candidates support slavery. While both candidates could do good things for the country, thats not what Little Timmy wanted. And there can't be an independent candidate because we already know what happens to them.
    This is why representative democracy sucks. People frown on you for not voting even though you disagree with both candidates. Maybe if independent campaigns were an actually viable option for those running for president, but for now, this shit is shit.


  • any screamo fans
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    Uhh does Omnigone count? Then yes.


  • Welcoming post and why I am here the first place (inspired)
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Hey whats up I was good friends with Innocent, we should be friends too.


  • It's so funny when old media uses the word 'gay' to mean happy
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @UnpaidIntern I remember that was at the end of Narnia 3 i think and when I read that I was like 10 and couldnt stop laughing


  • face rev
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @ext.savy same


  • Curious
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Favorite: Link
    Best: Lucina


  • so my arm is in a sling now.
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Uhh well tough shit buddy all I can say is I hope you're right-handed


  • Snail Mails... gender..? WOAH!
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Wow that's so cool why are you in the shadow realm


  • Out of context shit I've said
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Yeah maybe I'll get personally dragged to hell for this topic but just post random stuff I've said
    Inspired by the Top Poster @Yanderemenhera


  • Song of the day - day 32
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music sotd

    Is that... SOLID SNAKE SOLID SNAKE THAT SONG IS PRETTY SOLID, LIKE A SNAKE WROTE IT


  • what are some things that annoy you like CRAZY, like more than the average person
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Engagement

    I fuckin HATE when people say entire franchises are corny and cringe because the media has an underlying message. Like ok I get it Yu-Gi-Oh isn't the most mature show on the planet but FUUUCK people just hate when their dark and gritty show isn't just about card games.
    Also shock value shit like The Boys is terrible, and even worse when people take a kids show like Clone Wars and say it's dark as hell and have a one-man blunt rotation about how dark it is


  • what are some things that annoy you like CRAZY, like more than the average person
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Engagement

    @Yanderemenhera That waifu part is so true, I think some people forget that the game isn't actually a dating sim


  • yanderemenhera clipped moments
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Yanderemenhera Inspirational Quotes


  • a concept people seem to miss
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    They be choosing 1 man and 1 woman to represent the entire population like the [censored] hunger games


  • underrated and or ur fav fashion thing?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Fishnets under ripped jeans, wearing jackets like capes


  • Comment users that disappeared randomly
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Engagement

    Oh wait! I'm lying


  • Comment users that disappeared randomly
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Engagement

    @StarryPeach


  • How To Stay Safe On The Internet
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @Yanderemenhera As much as you have


  • How To Stay Safe On The Internet
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @Yanderemenhera This one's going in the BDNS history books

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular