@Gl1tch I've seen this message directed to me dozens of times lol.
ShuriKitty
Posts
-
What do yall think i look like irl -
Double Album Review | Album Review 3 -
Double Album Review | Album Review 3Also just a side note. I think albums are good by 2 criteria.
1: Sounds good
2: Good lyrics
Imagine 1 and 2 are ratings of 5. I combine those ratings into a number /10. Voyageur got a 1/5 in lyrics and 3/5 in sound. zero_one obviously got a 5 in both. 1+3=4/10 and 5+5=10/10 -
Double Album Review | Album Review 3Yes you heard that right. It's the third album review. (That's an accomplishment, right?) And we are reviewing 2 albums. Both of them are techno albums with 10 songs, and we are seeing 2 records for this series (Not really an accomplishment.)
Album 1: Voyageur by Enigma
Album 2: zero_one by The Living Tombstone
Alrighty so here we have Enigma's fifth studio album. Enigma is a pretty old musical project founded by Michael Cretu. They pioneered New Age music, but in this album they're doing an electronic pop vibe. Right off the bat you can tell this shit is gonna be boring. The first song is so forgettable and Voyageur (the song) is bland. The album's catchiness improves by the time they are done with Voyageur and move on to Boum-Boum, which is... interesting. Look of Today is a stellar song but WAIT! We forgot Incognito, possibly the best Enigma song yet. The vocals are amazing, Michael's a capella BS is surprisingly good. And shit, In the Shadow, In the Light is such a beautiful song, I teared up listening, only for Weightless to be absolute bunz and the album ends terribly. Overall a 4/10, Cretu is very good at making music but this shit is shit.
Next album! zero_one. Oh my god this is peak. The album starts with What I Want, and a guitar solo smoothing out until the next song. Moving on to Drunk, this is lyrical genius, ladies and gentlemen. The song Zero_One isn't TLT's best but it is incredible. It's like electronic Bohemian Rhapsody. The songs in between (Can't Wait, Lazy) Are stellar as well. Long Time Friends' vocals are unmatched EXCEPT for Animal, a catchy beat with experimental background vocals, and Fly Home and Chosen are so smooth that when the album ended I expected MORE. And don't forget about Sunburn. Yeah I have 0 idea why this is the song with the lesbians on motorcycles video but fuckit, we ball. 10/10 Album, it has 0 faults. -
Staff Member Of The Month: September"You have my permission"
Son does this mean I'm pardoned -
Staff Member Of The Month: September"You have my permission"
Son does this mean I'm pardoned -
my pen ran outta ink before I could finish herI see Five Nights at Freddy's in the corner of that image there
"A true man doesn't need to look for FNaF, Joestar. He goes by pure animal instinct." -
Sbr coming soon...(Jjba)@macncheese. We have bigger ballz to spin
-
True yes?Why are people hating on Innocent now wtf
-
Sbr coming soon...(Jjba)Can't wait for Johnny to fall off his horse and then everyones internal monologues go wild.
"I fell!"
"He fell off the horse!"
"Hehe, he fell off, that paraplegic is vulnerable!"
"Shit! He's gonna use his stand to curb stomp him!" -
collar bones and hip dips discussion (in the context of art, please keep body shaming outta this^^)I rarely do traditional art seriously but I remember drawing yaoi in class when I was younger and I was unreasonably good at drawing from like the collarbone to the hips and anything beyond that was bunz
All I did was draw buff shirtless dude with Hostess Twinkie next to him -
BoredSunshine by Bear Ghost
-
Nahh cuz i know this might be weird and random but...Yeah happens to me to Kyng
-
Deleted postWhy would anyone downdoot ts
-
Guys help I made a male miku01...
Zero one...
Zero_one? -
Who here.nOt, me:
-
The Lord of the Rings/The HobbitArtemis Fowl is the shit
-
Evangelion is the best anime seriesFor mecha suit shit you're correct but clearly you haven't seen Hellsing.
-
Evangelion is the best anime series@Shockrat You're really cool and all, but this shit is NOT true
-
am I the only one who's noticed this?@Yanderemenhera Thumbs up... fumbass... @type_shit